[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know blue and green eyes are worse than brown and black eyes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1409824976276.jpg (100 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1409824976276.jpg
100 KB, 1278x1181
You know blue and green eyes are worse than brown and black eyes, right?
>>
>>71621232
Why?
>>
>>71621309
worse eye sight. And I think they might be more sensitive to light. Not sure if that last one is true though.
>>
blue and green eyes are also recessive and will soon stop existing.

>In the United States, it used to be common for children to have blue eyes. In the 1950’s, more then half the population of the US had blue eyes. Now, only 1 out of every 6 babies born will have blue eyes. As the United States continues to become a more diverse place, expect the levels of blue eyes to continue to decrease.
>>
>>71621355
It's almost like having light-sensitive eyes is a benefit in a dark and dreary winterland.
>>
>>71621691
light sensitivity doesn't make you see better at night though, does it?
>>
>>71621232
sure thing Muhammad
>>
>>71621790
No, but having blue eyes does. They're also notably more attractive and an easy way to tell if a child isn't yours.
>>
>>71621790

Doesn't it? I remember I read about nerds getting naturally better in "night vision" because of playing fps games in dark, might have been complete bullshit though
>>
>>71621420

>more diverse place
>except with less diversity

Uh huh.
>>
>>71622172
Diverse a is codeword for brown.
>>
>>71621232
all the qt girls i've known have had brown and black eyes so from my anecdotal experience this is true
>>
>>71621420
How the fuck can a mutation that is now wide spread be dieing off?
>>
>>71621355
I'm not a money in the jungles of Africa running from tigers. Women prefer men with blue or green eyes, so I'd say they're better, since I see more pussy
>>
>>71622614
because they don't have kids anymore, and if they do, it is with people with dominant eye colors.
>>
>>71621232
Blue eyes are more beautiful
>>
Who cares Mohammed, blue green eyes are objectively more attractive, especially with a prominent limbal ring.
>>
>>71622289

Generally speaking it's anti-white. Anything but white goes.
>>
>>71621986
not that easy to tell brah. my parenst have brown eyes, my sister and i have light eyes.
>>
>>71623199
>my parenst have brown eyes, my sister and i have light eyes.
>German
kek. How brown is your sister?
>>
>>71623199
>my parenst have brown eyes, my sister and i have light eyes.
Chances are your father got cucked. What colours do your grandparents have, Mehmet?
>>
>Tfw grey eyes
>>
>>71622751

Why do none of you know how basic Mendelian genetics work?

Recessive genes die out if and only if there is selective pressure against them. Recessive genes do not become less common if people with a recessive allele have children with people with a dominant allele.
>>
>>71621355
Topkek when have blue eyes and part green phenotype and 20/21 vision
>>
Blue and green eyes look better, this is coming from a brown-eyed person. Brown eyes are the standard, let em stay that way and let blue eyes remain pure as well.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.