[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20 Dollar Bill Change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Tubman.png (515 KB, 1440x764) Image search: [Google]
Tubman.png
515 KB, 1440x764
What do you know, the Treasury decided to replace the current twenty's image of Andrew Jackson with Harriet Tubman! Personally, I think it is a good change because Iove Andrew Jackson. The man hated paper money. Thoughts?

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/04/20/474983292/treasury-decides-to-put-harriet-tubman-on-20-bill
>>
File: image.gif (397 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
397 KB, 245x138
>putting a literal ape on your/anyones money
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x354
Absolutely South African
>>
I honestly can't remember the last time I held a 20$ bill in my hand. I use a credit card and online banking for everything.

They could put a Disney princess on the damn things and I wouldn't care, as long as the currency stayed the same.
>>
>>71621891
Hello mr cuckservative
>>
>>71621165
Nigs are going to chimp about being represented by this bushpig.
They wanted Beyonce or whitewashed mulatto.
>>
Well, Andy Jackson would have tapped that.
>>
it would have been more upsetting if the she-boon got both sides of the bill.
>>
>>71622015
Thats reserved for Obama

Think about it, how long will it be before calls to put the first black president on a note
>>
File: 1459441852220.jpg (69 KB, 640x901) Image search: [Google]
1459441852220.jpg
69 KB, 640x901
>>71621165
WE CURRENCY NOW, WHITEY?
GNOME SAYIN'? DAS RITE!
>>
Andrew Jackson is my favorite president, but no one knows who he is really anymore

At least this is a recognizable symbol for most people
>>
>>71621165

A Republican is replacing a Democrat. I'm okay with that. Shows what direction the presidency is heading :)
>>
>>71621165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fJ49a0d5ag
>>
>>71621165

So what great inventions has Tubman made? Or what has she/he/it done?
>>
>>71622325
"they" dont want you to remember great presidents. It would taint obamas legacy if you compared him to a competent and badass president.

im actually mad about this.
>>
>>71622908

Kinda helped the Union win the war by stealing slaves from the Confederacy. She's still a nigger though.
>>
File: sashagrey.jpg (740 KB, 1400x823) Image search: [Google]
sashagrey.jpg
740 KB, 1400x823
The Dollar becomes the Niggar.
>>
>>71623096

>"Underground railroad"
>Helped win the war for the Union

In reality:
>Integral member of a coalition which aided slaves to escape north and therefore become"free."
>Didn't make a fucking difference on the battlefield.
>>
>>71621165
Does this mean the new $20 bill is only worth $12?
>>
>>71623320

But it does make a difference when you have to harvest your own crops and manufacture your own equipment. You think the Confederates didn't starve or run out of supplies?
>>
>>71623416
Nah, it just wont be accepted in some shops and in the south
>>
Andrew Jackson would hate the current state of banking, the Fed and the US Treasury. Its a complete joke that hes on any currency at all, and he would agree.

It would be like General Washington being put on a legacy GBP note because of his service to the crown in the French-Indian War
>>
>>71622567

> A criminal or a commie.

Literally worse than breathing, cancerous shit.
>>
>>71623096
>Kinda helped the Union win the war by stealing slaves from the Confederacy
I'm not sure if smuggling a bunch of nignogs into Canada, from time to time, was a decisive factor in Vicksburg or Gettysburg, burgerbro
>>
>>71623446
The confederacy was blockaded bynthe union so they couldn't export that cotton anyway, so, most likely those cotton slaves would've just moved jobs to agriculture probly wouldn't of made a difference
>>
>>71623416

Holy shit, I kek'd at that. That was beautiful.
>>
>>71623471

The answer is to fix it not to decorate it with niggers. If Jackson could see us today he would just start shooting and never stop
>>
>>71622225

A FUCKING LAND.
>>
>>71623471

I always saw it as an insult to Jackson personally, considering his history with private banks and what role he took to eliminate it during his time, so the banksters decided to put him on the twenty as a slight.
>>
>>71623416
This is old now. Stop. You faggots played it out.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>The 20$ bill will now be worth 12$ if you use the Tubman bills
I guess that is one way to control for inflation
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.