[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>US decreasing spending on military r&d as the years go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1461147315815.png (350 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461147315815.png
350 KB, 600x600
>US decreasing spending on military r&d as the years go by
>China increasing spending on military r&d as the years go by

>The next generation in the US will be even more leftist and will continue decreasing spending.
>Chinese nationalism growing as the country becomes more relevant.
>Chinese Navy already planning on having several of it's own carrier groups in the future, wants to over-take the US in naval superiority.

It's gg boys.
>>
Chineses are okay
>>
>Australia sinks into ocean
>united sigh of relief as a continent of shitposters die off
>>
>>71620777
They're alright.

The house next door was bought by a chinese businessman and his wife came over a few weeks ago and gave me some chinese treats. I think they were duck yolk cakes or some shit. Tasted pretty good.

She doesn't speak a word of english, just nods smiles and makes grunting sounds at me.
>>
wtf, where did my post go?
>>
>>71620955
nvm its back?

spooooooky
>>
Yeah I'm really fuckin worried
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

You people really buy this Fox News military industrial complex bullshit hook line and sinker. Every fucking election year. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>71620608

While I don't disagree with your overall premise we're actually ramping up spending R&D on naval/air assets if anything. China won't have operational carrier groups for at least a decade, their main weapon is area-denial ballistic "carrier killer" missiles.

Good to see that Australia and Japan are expanding their navies too. I've heard the South Koreans are trying to develop a blue water navy but I haven't read up on that on a few years.
>>
Won't happen in my life time so who gives a fuck. I am much more worried about Russians since none of you "NATO members" will lift a finger once those fags start marching through Europe.
>>
File: 1277461135585.png (381 KB, 614x538) Image search: [Google]
1277461135585.png
381 KB, 614x538
>>71620608
>He thinks wars in 2016 are won at gunpoint

Nah mate, the name of the game now is to just out breed your target clay, yay borderless society.
>>
Goodbye Western supremecy.
>>
>>71621084
That is meaningless you fucking idiot.

How much of that money actuall goes to building our military instead of lining the pockets of our corrupt politicians?

Waste, fraud and abuse.

BUILD WALL

TRUMP 2016
>>
Chinese military spending is still far lower than U.S. spending though.

They are losing the diplomatic game too.

As for area denial, two can play at the game. If they insist on trying to dominate the South China Sea and Indo China, I know some people who will be in the market for anti-ship mines and missiles.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.