[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is property considered equal to life in America? shoot to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: hurt.jpg (35 KB, 472x315) Image search: [Google]
hurt.jpg
35 KB, 472x315
Why is property considered equal to life in America? shoot to stop theft? it seems madness.
>>
All bad guys have guns thats why
>>
Self-defense doctrine varies by state. Only a few states actually consider defense of property to be a justifiable use of force.
>>
>>71620238
>Why is property considered equal to life in America?

Because human life WAS property in America
>>
Because property = life
>>
Because you used some of your life to pay for those goods by going to work, so in effect the thieves are also stealing a portion of your life. Which is a big no-no.
>>
>>71620238
I don't think that it's the case that you can shoot people for theft because of their life meaning less, I think it's because that you can't be sure if they will be violent towards you or not in the process of the theft. And since they are the ones breaking the law you are given the benefit of the doubt. This is especially true for home invasions.
>>
>>71620238
According to Calvinist doctrine, rich people are favored by God.

So your property is literally a sign of God's affection for you, makes sense that Americans love it so dearly.
>>
Back in the day farming equipment was the livelihood for americans to survive and hence why they had these kind of laws. Nonetheless, in this day and age i think they should amend it to the point where they can't shoot at the robbers if they arn't physically harming you.
>>
>>71620238
>shoot to stop theft?
This is where you're mistaken. They are a threat to you and there is no other way to stop them besides confronting them. If you're dealing with what could be construed as a real, serious threat you are obliged to reply with a real, serious threat of your own.
>>
>>71620238
Because if people don't respectthe fundamental principle of property then society collapses.
>>
>>71620464
fuckin this,
not that hard to understandu.
>>
Don't the laws in NSW consider defence of property as a form of self defence or some such? I know you can legally come to the defence of another and a "pre-emptive strike if you feel threatened" can also be defended and I don't know what's more threatening than a home invader
>>
>>71620522
if someone is breaking into my house they should be removed from the population
>>
>>71620238

Burglary is a disgusting crime. If we can't even be safe in our own homes then our society has failed

If you break and enter another person's home you deserve every last bullet in your brain
>>
>>71620238
i don't see the problem

don't like getting shot? don't steal shit
>>
Life is property. We own to survive and justify work. Death to those who infringe on it. Fuck em. That's how we have to start thinking to uncuck our nations.
>>
>>71620238
You are on my property trying to fuck with me and my things, maybe when you get shot at you'll realize you should fuck off
>>
>>71620699
Impressed. Usually UK argues for the criminals.
>>
File: understanding gun rights.gif (380 KB, 1500x2700) Image search: [Google]
understanding gun rights.gif
380 KB, 1500x2700
>>71620238

Castle doctrine. Our house is our castle, our property and our castle are always worth defending.

Why are you crying for criminals?
>>
>>71620522
You're completely fucked in the head, krautz.
>>
>>71620772

The thought of somebody breaking into my house is nightmare fuel. I don't even care about the actual posessions, it's the thought of them being inside my property

If the day ever comes I'm going to grab my cricket bat and swing for the fences
>>
There should be a rule that if you capture a thief you can keep them and make them your slave. This way there's no death and everyone is happy.
>>
>>71620238
Not equal. A piece of property is worth more than any murrican life.
Also, it's a good way to population control.
>>
>>71620238
>shooting someone robbing you with a hammer
>why is property considered equal to life
>liberal logic
It's not. Deadly force is used to protect the lives of the gun owner and his family not the property.
>>
>>71620238
>Australia
>Not cucked
Wew m8
>>
>>71621026

SUPER RARE
U
P
E
R

R
A
R
E
>>
>>71621096
Moving to Aus soon, m8, what to expect?
>>
>>71620339
nah, most states do

even fucking california
>>
>>71620238
don't want to get shot? don't rob houses

it's not that difficult
>>
File: dive-knife-300x225.jpg (28 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
dive-knife-300x225.jpg
28 KB, 300x225
>>71620965
Get yourself a diver's knife m8. Any crook who sees you with a monstrous serrated diver's knife in your hand will run a mile.
>>
>>71620522
The threat of possibly being shot would be a pretty big deterant in the first place I would imagine. Something we can't enjoy in Canada.
>>
>>71621140
Instant death, no eternal glory
>>
>>71621225
But I'm immortal...
>>
>>71620238
it's a deterrent that actually works. crime dropped overnight in non ccw states that became ccw. whenever a citizen shoots a criminal it gets publicised regardless of spin.
>>
the reckless greed of property (a concept invented by satan) has fully destroyed the white race and is now bleeding into the others

this planet has a decade to live
>>
File: 1459673348360.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459673348360.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>71621186

Don't want to die by drowning? don't build under sea level
>>
>>71620238
So I should be free to be able to go to your house and steal your shit?
>>
>>71621186
But they was just on they way to church they was gud bois
>>
>>71620238

Without property, a car, a cart, a horse, how am I going to provide for my family?

Without a laptop, a hammer, a shepherds crook, how can I earn a living?

Stealing property is stealing my ability to survive.
Property = life.
>>
>>71620464
Exactly and that's how it should be. You break into someones home you don't deserve to live
>>
>>71620238
in the good ol days cattle rusters and horse thieves were hanged upon conviction - usually the same or next day. in a modernday context i believe that the same should happen to car thieves. if a thief places the value of his life as the value of a 1992 honda accord - so be it
>>
>>71621419
the lie satan tells you at night whilst YOU KNOW people lived thousands of year prior to invention of the property scam
>>
File: 1460458934328.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1460458934328.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>>71621483
>the property scam
>>
>>71620238

Are you seriously implying some nigger is worth as much as my car?
>>
>>71621419
>Without a laptop...how can I earn a living?

Ironically these same libfags will use your argument when people say the poor should sell their computers before they ask for handouts.
>>
>>71621652
He means that it will interrupt his living because he will be put out of work. Someone without a job does not suffer for lack of tools.
>>
>>71621720
I'm not arguing with him. Just pointing out another liberal double standard.
>>
>>71620399
This is actually a fairly solid argument. Thanks, based Poland.
>>
>>71620522
then how else are you going to stop them?
>>
File: 1458364075274.jpg (158 KB, 580x493) Image search: [Google]
1458364075274.jpg
158 KB, 580x493
>>71620238
no one mentioned these 2 idiots are breaking into the middle of the sliding door, not the edge where the lock is
>>
If somebody enters a house with the intent to steal, and if I were to confront them and, say, the situation was to escalate into something more grave (fear for my life, no witnesses), then I should be able to use lethal force to defend my family and my house. Nobody should complain at the loss of a thief, they are human filth. There is no excuse for being a criminal, you make the conscious decision to take that path in life. And I take the conscious decision to stop that path from intersecting with mine, one of virtue and honesty (in not being a criminal).
Waiting around for the police to get there to save you is betraying your family, if you have the means to protect them, you should. It is preposterous to assume that the assailant is the one with the upper-hand in the courtrooms, but I guess this is the path we are headed towards.
>>
>>71622238
He's not from Poland. Nice shilling Pekka. Lyön vetoo ettet ees osaa suomee.
>>
It would be legal in Germany too. Only difference is we don't have guns.
>>
>>71620238
[Cantwell voice] Well I'd say that me having a fucken gun and shooting your nigger ass when you break into my fucken house to try and sieze my fucken property with violence is a pretty fucken good incentive to not try that, you know what I mean? [/Cantwell voice]
>>
>>71623801
Yes, I know he isn't. Stop being autismo. And what's shilling got to do with it? You don't even make any sense. Literally, not okay. Omg.
>>
>>71621324
openttd senpai
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.