[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you financially supporting your freshmen /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0002.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0002.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
Why aren't you financially supporting your freshmen /pol/?
>>
>>71620064
>I have studied for almost 10 years and now my money is low
>pls help

Wanna bet she's a woman, too?
>>
>>71620064
Why did you censor the facebook? post it nigger
>>
>>71620064
>Following the global financial crisis

A crisis which Australia survived better than practically every other country in the world.
>>
>>71620248
Because I don't want /pol/ to attack, get reddit or some form of liberal attention and result in the bitch getting money from the cucks.
>>
>>71620064
If you would like to contribute to my cause, the best option is to use BPAY (no fee). Just quote:

1. University Biller Code: 252957
2. My BPAY customer reference: 3082970400557

You can also use the Western Union Business Solutions payment portal for making your payment. Please get in touch and I'll get back to you with my full name and student ID.

If you have any questions please post them on the page or send a private message. You can also e-mail [email protected] or text/call 0404 635 235.

Thank you!
>>
Please unblack her fb page. I gotta see how many people have donated to get fund.
>>
>>71620439
Lol how will they ever find out? Are our dank memes going to be posted up underneath this flier?

At least go to the link and post some pics from her page yourself then bruh, what kind of thread were you hoping for if there's no OC to mine?
>>
>>71620064
I WAS GONNA CALL HER A CUNT BUT ATLEST ITS NOT A RELIGOUS FEMINIST PHILISOPHICAL SOCIAL STUDIES COURSE AND ITS LAW ID PREFER STEM BUT WHATEVER

CUNT
>>
>>71620800
>Its a STEM poster
Learn survival skills you power-process pleb.
>>
>>71620695
It's really not difficult m8

goybookdotcomslashfund4uni
>>
I'll give 100 bucks if I can see your titties
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.