[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do jews like baseball?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1457837649289.jpg (79 KB, 763x677) Image search: [Google]
1457837649289.jpg
79 KB, 763x677
why do jews like baseball?
>>
They can sell $10 hot dogs
>>
>>71619962
cause of the jew york yakees.

Why does everyone accuse jews of pushing racemixing on the west, when they are often the first to fuck niggers themselves?
>>
>>71619962
because they love to steal
>>
>>71620125
i think you¨re mistaking jews for niggers anon
>>
>>71620035
holy fuck i wasn't expecting that as the first post.

my sides
>>
>>71619962

I'd let Carrie Brownstein yell at my junk.

She's attractively unattractive.
>>
>>71620590
we can't let this turn into a carrie brownstien thread. the last time i posted this it turned into a carrie thread and the faggot mods banned me for starting a waifu thread.

i seriously want to know why jews like baseball so much. and carrie is a recognizable jew and she does really like baseball.
>>
>>71620706
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>71619962
What is baseball?
>>
>>71620814
Its like cuckball only without sucking off a black guy after every strike
>>
>>71620759
they took my saddle in houston. broke my leg in santa fe. i lost my wife and a girlfirend somewhere along the way. but i'll be looking for 8 when they pull that gate and i hope that judge ain't blind.

amarillo by morning. amarillo is on my mind.

everything i got is just what i got on. i ain't got a dime but what i got is mine...
>>
>>71619962
Henry Ford had some interesting things to say about this topic

http://holywar.org/txt/Ford/46.html
>>
>>71620706
Sandy Koufax
>>
>>71620814
It's kind of the American version of cricke-

Well, let's just say it's an Anglo thing.
>>
>>71619962
I love her
>>
>>71620706
Because it is a sport which got its big start in the north east, an area with a large population of jews. It is also a sport that isn't filled to the brim with niggers. Instead it is becoming filled with spics. Other than baseball all we have left is ice hockey and Nascar.
>>
>>71620814
America's Pasttime. Literally been a US Sport since 1869
>>
>>71619962
I want to marry her
>>
>>71619962
because it one of the few games where each team holds different roles
>>
don't talk bad about the pull out king

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc9elDlWn6w
>>
Stealing foul balls and advanced accounting of the working man's accomplishments. Literally a sport for Jews.
>>
>>71621427
You think they dont know?

HEY RICK!
>>
>>71621031
I was wondering what I was gonna listen to on my hour commute this morning. King George it is
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.