[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did this cuck destroy his own continent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: YUmEs0D.jpg (159 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
YUmEs0D.jpg
159 KB, 700x609
Why did this cuck destroy his own continent?
>>
File: sweden-islam-comic.png (91 KB, 1160x420) Image search: [Google]
sweden-islam-comic.png
91 KB, 1160x420
>>71619433
Ironic, coming from a country helping to destroy his own continent now.
>>
>>71619433
Why did America destroy N'Djamena, the capital City of the Republic of Chad?
>>
Germans are genetically programmed to destroy Europe
>>
>>71621262
And…?
>>
>>71619433
Adolf was just a puppet. Some bad guy US allowed to grow into power and financed, so The Reich could have a fantastic army. It was all a set up in order to destroy Europe, the reconstruct it and eventually niggerize it. We are living the last stages of such plan nowadays. Hitler, same as all of us, was just a victim of Sion/USA.
>>
File: 1460964949122.png (748 KB, 1680x2975) Image search: [Google]
1460964949122.png
748 KB, 1680x2975
>>71619433

The rothschilds wanted to starve Germany to death. Germany didn't play along.
>>
>>71621199
>Chad
RRRREEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71619433
Wrong photo Sweden, Angela Merkel doesn't have this amazing moustache
>>
>>71619433
Cuck huh?
>>
>>71619433
To be honest, he didn't, the Allied forces and commie basterds did. Compared to what the Germans did on the continent they destroyed most of it.
>>
>>71619433
Because it's fun.
I hope europe gets destroyed again soon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.