[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When you know the holocaust happened but you have to be edgy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: enough!.png (185 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
enough!.png
185 KB, 400x388
>When you know the holocaust happened but you have to be edgy to fit in with your /pol/ buddies
>>
File: 1453068787734.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1453068787734.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>When you realize you're retarded but you post anyway
>>
>When you know the holocaust didn't happen but you have to be non-edgy to fit in with your /israeli/ buddies
>>
File: 1432335082518.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1432335082518.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>71619330
>When you come to /pol/ and realize that people who deny the overhwhelming evidence that the holocaust happened actually exist
>>
>>71619330
>>When you know the holocaust happened
Oh, do you now?
>>
I only come here to feel better with myself, as by comparison with the lunatics who dwell on this board. Remember: /pol/ is like that annoying dickhead in high school who everyone hated and bullied for a reason
>>
File: Camarilla.png (175 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
Camarilla.png
175 KB, 500x301
>tfw /pol/ is easily the stupidest board on 4chan
>tfw its stupidity is addicting

I don't even know if there is anyone shilling at this point. It's literally 90%

>Here is a picture of cherry picked facts that if you look them up aren't even true or a black guy with a white woman
>Why Jews/Feminists/Niggers?
>>
>>71619614
He probably took part in it.
>>
>>71619330
We've done the time, surely one day white men will allso do the crime.

But for now we owe them one.
>>
>>71619562
> overwhelming evidence
> not a shred of evidence for the 6 million claim
> the only evidence of gas chambers are eyewitness testimonies and Nuremberg forced confessions
Jews have no problem lying to the world to further their cause. That's why they were put in camps in the first place
>>
WOW THIS BOARD IS SATIRE YOURE ALL IDIOTS KILL URSELVES
>>
>>71619489
wtf Mordechai?!
>>
\>When you go to /pol/
Yikes.
>>
>>71619796
> homicidal gas chambers
I meant to say
>>
The Holocaust was exaggerated, but it definitely happened. Every piece of evidence I've seen other anons post has been debunked, sure I hate the kikes but falsifying history to suit your political narrative is another thing.
>>
>>71619562

You know you gotta treat them like rest of the tin hat cuckoos. Tell them the only reason for their conspiracy bullshit is their overflowing narcissism. And thats actually true.

They don't want to listen to rational arguments or common sense because that would make their own "secret information just for me and my enlightened buddies" seem moronic. All they want to do is to feel more intelligent and esoteric than others. Its a same mental state as with the guys who put money in the pyramid schemes; they become so self-absorbed in their own little power fantasy that no matter how many evidences you provide, they'll simply ignore you to feel better of themselves
>>
>>71619866
>>71619825

there were concentration camps, there were NOT death camps
>>
>>71619703
>I-I'm only here because your stupidity is addicting

whatever you have to tell yourself
>>
>>71619866
There were jews intentionally put to death, more by German allies than by "le ebli SS man" but allso by the SS. Himler is known to have been considererd wierdly extreme in this way by the people who met him, and I dont doubt that there were the odd german on jew massacre.

There were however no gaschambers, no ovens no death-machine no overarching plan to eradicate the europeean jews. Which is what the holocaust lie is about.

This is why we say the holocaust didnt happen, not because Nazi germany was such a swell place to be a shekel-fiddler. Or because they were all fairly and evenhandedly treated and then interned.
>>
>>71619964

wtf jew? Start to play the victim or i'll get angry

But anyways, don't you think concentration camp wouldn't turn into death camp when the proper food-carriages were stopped? If i'd have civilians stuffed in huge prisons and they starved to death in there because of war, i'd sure be sued for their deaths
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 720x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 720x556
>>71619964
I've been to Auschwitz and still don't know what to believe. In Birkenhau loads of barracks were burned down. The ones remaining just had bunk beds.

The other camp did have a room that looked like a gas chamber, I've never seen one before so I'm not sure. The nail scratching marks on the walls seem kind of fake though.
>>
>>71620110
like the anon above you said:
There were however no gaschambers, no ovens no death-machine no overarching plan to eradicate the europeean jews. Which is what the holocaust lie is about.
>>
>>71619928
Cool evidence bro
>>
File: math.png (65 KB, 1319x439) Image search: [Google]
math.png
65 KB, 1319x439
>>71619330

It happened, there is no doubt about it. Jews were concentrated in camps. However, most of us are arguing that it was highly exaggerated.

The Jews have a prophecy that 6 million of their own need to die, before the Holy Land is restored. I believe this is why it's called the Holocaust, which means "burnt offering". The real number is closer to half a million, because the camps weren't able to kill any more than that at 100% efficiency.

There's also disease and starvation to factor in, which would probably explain any other deaths.
>>
>>71620090
The SS did systematically kill Jews in high positions when they conquered new land, however alongside politicians and others. I'm not sure what Hitler would've done with the Jews after the war, but I'm still of the belief until new evidence shows that they were worker camps. It was clear from day one that Hitler was against the Jews, and by putting them into worker camps and them getting infected en masse by Typhus he's still at fault. So I'll say the Holocaust certainty happened, but not in the way it's portrayed in the media where 6 gorillion died and were gassed to death.
>>
>>71620827
In what language does the Holocaust mean "burnt offering?"
Also I have never heard of any prophecy about 6 million dying before we get the holy land.
>>
File: 1455320128817s.jpg (9 KB, 207x250) Image search: [Google]
1455320128817s.jpg
9 KB, 207x250
>>71619330
Always check flag.
>>
>>71620945
I think it's greek and it means sacrifice by fire.
>>
>>71620885
This, I think is the problem, though.

People keep changing the definitions to suit changing situations.

"The Holocaust" is a phrase meant to mean exactly that Hitler rounded up 6 million Jews into camps, gassed them, and tried to commit genocide against an entire group of people.

That did not happen, therefore, "The Holocaust" did not happen and is a lie.

The solution to the problem is for the public to all agree that "The Holocaust" did not happen, and find a new fucking name for what actually happened.
>>
The Holocaust was more than possible if you look at Stalin's purge of the Soviet Union. Ditto with Mao's bodycount.

Those two didn't need gas chambers, just willing individuals who could pull off execution shot after execution shot on top of a (artificially induced) famine.
>>
>>71620945
I think you know, kike. It was used to refer to the inhumanity of locking gentiles in hollow, bronze effigies of a false idol mentioned in the Old Testament, a Bull, and then light a fire underneath it and listen to the wails as they burned alive.

But of course, you know this. :^)
>>
>>71619330
>can't prove it but i KNOW it happened

back to /lit/ with you faggot, we demand physical evidence, not your opinion.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.