[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iran puts another 7000 undercover religious police officers on street
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: khamenei.jpg (30 KB, 624x412) Image search: [Google]
khamenei.jpg
30 KB, 624x412
>Halal power increased to lvl. 33
>Waifu honor protection stronk
>>
They have to to invest a lot of efforts in order to prevent a revolution.
>>
>>71619284
I went to Iran last year. Cities are pretty liberal (maybe Western is the right word?) and secular, people are pretty chill and women toe the boundaries of sharia law, are pretty assertive and come talk to you. I reckon you could pull anyone out of the cities and they would fit into Western societies, no dramas. The rural area is more conservative. People are very friendly and want to talk but there's a greater degree of separation between Western and their culture.
>>
>>71620331

Even the most liberal Iranian men don't take bullshit from women.

A non-religious pork-eating beer-drinking Iranian guy I know was shocked to hear that my gf was earning more than me. He said that made her too powerful and that I should learn to control her before having kids.
>>
>>71619361

I believe you know how it feels Israel.
>>
>>71620865
I don't understand your joke
>>
>>71621004
You have enormous pores.
>>
>>71621004

Fighting hamas and shit all the time so they dont impose sharia sharia revolution on higher scale.
>>
File: Tehranstudents.jpg (553 KB, 1371x1303) Image search: [Google]
Tehranstudents.jpg
553 KB, 1371x1303
Persia is pretty based. If they get rid of their retarded regime they're headed to a shining future.
>>
>>71621238

They choose Mosaddegh in 1951. who was secularist and liberal,but he got overthrown by Uncle Sam because he didn't want to give them oil.

It's a big question how violent will overthrow of current regime be and who will assist in delivering democracy.
>>
>>71619284
>Religious police
They are just thugs to beat up any opposition. Very impressive.
>>
>>71619361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luSF0eWhbj0
they look pretty hardcore
not sure if I would revolt against these female warmachines
>>
>>71622246
north korea tier propaganda
>>
>>71622246

Fucking Basijs.

They think they're Hezbollah but their only combat experience is harassing Iranian women.
>>
>>71619361
of course ,now that they've opened to the west..it will be extremely hard for the Revolutionary Guard to keep and constrain people liberties.
I might be wrong but Iran really has potential in Middle East ,i could even see peace between you people.
>>
>>71624493
>i could even see peace between you people.
not with their current regime
>>
Islam in Iran, not even once!

>>71624896
Don't you think sanctions against Iran and claiming that they are "two months away" from a nuke for the past few years has had a detrimental effect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi55aqNH0XY
>>
>>71625334
I'm not going to fund this kike
>>
>>71625543
Nobody is asking you to, I hate e-beggars, too. But he has a point. By bastardizing Iran in the media and printing them as hell-bent on eliminating Jews (top of the list of priorities), then it becomes easier to launch wars against them, because we all know how much of a stranglehold your people have on the bulldogs of the West.
>>
>>71625543
Kek what else is new though, stingy Jews.
>>
>>71622246
fucking kek. ninjas with nunchuks . cant stop laughing hahaha.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.