[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll tell you has it the hardest: white men. We make the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
I'll tell you has it the hardest: white men.

We make the unpopular difficult decisions, the tough choices. We land on the moon and Normandy beach, and yet they resent us.
>>
>FUCK WHITEY

>INCLUDING ALL THE WHITES WHO FOUGHT AND DIED TO ENSURE WE AREN'T SLAVES OR DEAD

They get mad at whitey for owning slaves, but never recognize that if it wasn't for white men, they'd still be slaves.
>>
>>71617654
BLACKMERICANS! DON'T VOTE!
>>
>>71617654
>he's a white male
>he doesn't know how to benefit from all the institutions around him built by and for white males

I seriously think that autistic NEETs just have the least amount of privilege in society because of how pitiful they are.
>>
>>71617931

Can you explain, without sperging out again, exactly how white males have all these "institutions" that benefit them?
>>
>>71618019
Read a history textbook.

Also I'm sorry that your neurodiverse perspective hinders you from seeing how systems in society works. It's OK. I realize that you are different from other white men because of your autism and SES.
>>
File: 1460771824387.jpg (40 KB, 625x345) Image search: [Google]
1460771824387.jpg
40 KB, 625x345
>>71617654
also the true genious of tina fey is making the left think they are on her side. there are more hitler jokes in the 7 seasons of 30 rock than a whole lifetime of mel brooks. tina hates reactionary morons and the latest season of kimmy schidt turns real fucking dark at the end. it is really about how shit is real and you can't just happy your way out. the turning point is the titus andromedous song (from lanky pete? a musical that parodies little orphan annie) "life's so long". it is literally about how the fuck we have to pick ourselves back the fuck up and struggle on no matter what, but not pretend that nothing happened.

i don't care what any of you faggots say, or any of the swj faggots say. tina fey is one of us. she just shows it caked in many many levels of irony.
>>
>>71618123
Boy you sure ducked that question ;)
>>
>>71618123

>Read a history book

I see a whole lot of white guys dying so white women and minority men can get a free ride.
>>
>>71618199
>forgetting about the 6 gorillion black babies killed every day by all white men

pathetic
>>
>>71618123

Oh, so you actually have no argument of your own. Alright then.

Go kill yourself.
>>
>>71618307
>>71618178
Not an argument.

>>71618199
I see that your neurodiverse perspective prevents you from empathizing with other groups and from reading their history. Autism truly is horrible.
>>
>>71618354
>has to shitpost this early in the morning
shameful
>>
>>71618403
Not an argument.

And sorry, some of us actually have jobs. ;)
>>
>>71618142
>>71617654
Tina just doesn't give a fuck. She's easily the most politically centered writer on television and she keeps getting away with dropping right-wing stuff on bleeding heart liberal networks because she recognizes both sides alienate each other and capitalizes on it.

Best girl.
>>
>>71618354

No, that's not how it works. You sperged out and made the initial claim, now the burden of evidence is on you.

You've failed twice now. Maybe third time is a charm? You also seem to enjoy projecting your own spergy autism onto everyone else, Mr. Neurodiverse Projector.
>>
>>71618142
Titus andronicus is based
>>
>>71618123
Hey Chaim, stop taking my work. I have a family to feed, too.
>>
You know what i don't understand is why we don't just have our OWN country for whites whhere we just take care of our own and let the rest do their own fucking thing without whinging about how the whitey is keeping them down.
Let's see how far these fucking cunts get without whites doing all the work for them.
Just let us have something of our own, shit give us the most fucked place on earth and within 10 years we'll have created a utopia.
>>
>>71618484
some lyrics from the songs on the episode i was quoting:
>Wop goes the billy club, wop goes the billy club, splurch goes the Irish man’s skull
holy fuck this is so god damned racist. i love it.

and the song i really loved. that turned the whole fucking show around and made it dark as fuck about kimmy actually overcoming problems:
>Oh, the sun will rise in the morning, or so I’m told, but who knows?/ You could win a million bucks in the morning and then get rolled by a mob of stinkin’ hobos/ Good news, you can’t lose when you tell Mr. Blues that you choose to keep going/ We’ll never stop, we’ll keep on moving forward, even if we don’t know what we’re moving toward/ They say life’s too short, but they’re wrong — it’s so long/ Sometimes the only way to go is to just go on.
>Keep a smile in your pocket when the wolf is rat-a-tattin’ at the door, just lock it tight/ Keep a dream in your heart and you’ll never ever want for more, unless you’re in a knife fight/ Ching hai, spin the eye of the folks who can’t stop laughing at the stupid things you’ve done/ Don’t ever stop, even though your heart is breaking, don’t look over your shoulder at the love you left behind/ They say life’s too short, but they’re wrong — it’s so long/ Sometimes the only way to go is to just go on

there are a few more great songs that episode but those are the best.
>>
File: 1458584913974.jpg (503 KB, 1400x1102) Image search: [Google]
1458584913974.jpg
503 KB, 1400x1102
>>71618019
>trying to argue
>is literally a white male.
>>
>>71618784
The second half of season 2 is basically Bojack Horseman, live action. Really glad they addressed Kimmy's traumas and issues.
>>
>>71618354

>Reading their history

You have to have a written word to have a history to read senpai.
>>
>>71618123
>can you give examples
>I WONT SPOONFEED YOU READ A BOOK
>>
>>71618939
i no right. it is still musically light. the characters are all still there. but wow episode 5 i actually sort of teared up during that song because it is so fucking true. and then the next episodes get dark as fuck and the tina fey character is the best alcoholic character i have ever seen portrayed to tell you the truth. and i have been an alchy for 6 years now.

it is a great show and people that think it is 'for girls' because of the color scheme are retards. because pretty much all of the good jokes take a brain to get.

my favorite of the new season is:
"much like icarus; a friend of mine who put much stuff in his closet, i put too much stuff in my closet"

titus just fucking nails everything. he is the gay stereotype to perfection.

i sort of hope they take season 3 super dark. i hope this is tina fey's magnum opus. because i got the humor from the first episode and everyone else i knew was calling it gay.
>>
>>71618684
we did

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.