[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, what do we do about the recidivism in the U.S.? How are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 500x433
/pol/, what do we do about the recidivism in the U.S.?

How are released inmates supposed to earn a living when no business will hire them?

>inb4 they shouldn't have gone to prison in the first place

Well, obviously. But you can't change the past and poverty breeds crime..do you honestly believe that a feral nog would rather starve to death than rob a liquor store because he can't find a job? It pretty much creates a cycle of tax burdens

How do we fix it?
>>
>>71617632
>when no business will hire them
Sorry but bull fucking shit
>>
>>71617632
BASIC INCOME
A
S
I
C

I
N
C
O
M
E
>>
>>71617632

Most people in prison absolutely deserve to be there, no question. You can provide to them endless opportunity to improve themselves while incarcerated, housing and a job when they get out, and almost all of them will be back. Many only days after having gotten out.

Some people are just straight up sacks of shit and nothing will change that.
>>
>>71617632
Deportation to Africa.
>>
>>71617632

>Dave Granlund
>Granlund

eternal swede strikes again!
>>
>>71617632
there are work release programs for them while in prison. guaranteed job upon release

source: me who worked for 2 weeks after release then got a better job through employment agency
>>
I think there are two types of criminals.

Some people are incidentally criminals, they killed a person out of passion/cuckery, they drank too much and ran someone over, the list goes on. That's fine, they do their time and are so scared by it and so effected in all those ways that excons are that they give up drinking altogether.

Some people are culturally criminals, they think they hard. They're recognised by their taste in music, usually either gangster rap or less commonly metal and edm. Almost always single parent households, almost always some emphasis on how hard they've had it or how it was on "the street" or some shit.

These are the recidivists, they're fucking the proud of being a crim. Best way to start to change is to smash their culture, I know those types listen to more than just rap, but hip hop needs to be demonized. That's the support mechanism for this criminal pride.
>>
File: 1461233589787.jpg (90 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
1461233589787.jpg
90 KB, 500x433
>>
File: kklnqbc2.jpg (173 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
kklnqbc2.jpg
173 KB, 500x433
>>71620252
>>
File: bfrbrftgb.jpg (5 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
bfrbrftgb.jpg
5 KB, 186x186
>>71620993
>TWO FUCKING TERMS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.