[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1457088707193.jpg (111 KB, 686x678) Image search: [Google]
1457088707193.jpg
111 KB, 686x678
44% vs 42%. Staycucks are slighlty ahead in polls. The actual voter turnout will decide everything.
>>
>>71617590
Its over lads
>>
>>71617590
haha yay, get fucked london bankers.
>>
>>71617590
after the previous election I am not willing to put any money on the polls
>>
>>71617972
Referendums are easier to track, the Scottish one was pretty accurate, it didn't factor in an accurate measure of incumbency however, I think the NO vote need a poll lead of 13 points to overcome that.
>>
>>71617590
>>71617901
just cuck my shit up
>>
>>71617590
Switch the Aussie and New Zealand Flag around and that pic is accurate.
I swear if they decide to stay they might as well welcome in another million, they'll still be dead.
>>
Polls arent accurate, and anyway, leave voters are proven to be more passionate about this and are more likely to vote
>>
>The actual voter turnout will decide everything.

no fucking shit, Mehmet
>>
>>71618346
Then how do you explain thies shiet
>>71617901

>>71618465
>Mehmet
My country isnt the one that is wasting opportunity after opportunity to leave Globalism.
>>
>>71617590
>implying United Slaves of Ashkenazi will let them leave
>>
>>71617590
They will stay, this referendums are rigged as fuck.
>>
>>71617901
Hahaha faggot Brits...I knew they would cuck out
>>
>>71620941
>what is online poll
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.