[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know why the white race is actually doomed? It's because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1461089837933.jpg (44 KB, 273x458) Image search: [Google]
1461089837933.jpg
44 KB, 273x458
You know why the white race is actually doomed?
It's because people on /pol/ are weak shut ins who don't take their believes outside.
>inb4 excuse
I don't care. It's literally the reason why we are losing. While liberals are always actively out there and actually do something to push their agenda, you guys just stay at home and bitch about niggers on an anonymous imageboard. That's why we are losing all of this.
You only have yourself to blame you cringeworthy keyboard warriors.
>>
File: 1461215154647.png (54 KB, 454x439) Image search: [Google]
1461215154647.png
54 KB, 454x439
>>71617006
>>
>>71617006
shut up ahmed
>>
>>71617071
Truth hurts. Also I'm pure aryan unlike you, american mud race.
>>
File: le tromp.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
le tromp.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>71617006
But now there's TRUMP! New and Improved! We can just stay at home and he'll do it all for us!
>>
>>71617006

actually that's you Germany

America is making itself great again I don't know what you're doing, try uncucking yourself.
>>
>Raging German cuck jealous of our free speech

NIGGER NIGGER FUCK ISLAM LA LA LA LA LA
>>
>>71617222
lmao yeah keep telling yourself that
you guys are just shut in losers.
>>
>>71617147
“If the war is lost,” Hitler famously told Speer, “the nation will also perish. This fate is inevitable.” If Germany loses the war, Hitler said, the people deserved existential punishment for being weak. “What will remain after this struggle will be in any case only the inferior ones, since the good ones have fallen,” Hitler said.

Get the helium Hans. You don't deserve to live in Trump World.

USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>71617300
The truth hurts, inferior one. Enjoy your existential punishment.
>>
>>71617006
while this might be true for us and everyone else in the civilized world, burgers would just get shot on the spot if they went to a commie rally and behaved the same way they do on here
>>
The point of /pol/ is to catter to losers.

Do you think a successful 20-something male with a satisfying sexual and social life would even think about hanging there?

Rofl.
>>
The jews made us have the mark, if you spew out your view outside you loose your job, your friends your family and how can you eat or live? Its just like the bible said! OH NOEZ!
>>
>>71617006
I see this place as a starting point. The changes required are massive and they must start with the decontruction of the left's 'moral' world order. I think keyboard warriors are the most useful.
>>
>>71617006
Doing that would automatically mean compromising you whole career ,
look at people like David Irving , his life was ruined for exposing the truth.
Hell the kikes could pull some strings so you don't even get into college.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 183x275
>>71617006
>>71617147
>>71617300
>pure aryan
sure turkroach
>>
>>71617867
"starting point". /pol/ existed for years and you changed nothing in the real world. it's not only the starting point it's also the middle and end point. whatever you fags talk about stays here for ever.
>>
>>71617006
>went to Trump rally
>wife wears Trump hat when she's with me

You're retarded.
>>
>>71618176
>David Irving
Well you don't have to go full retard like him and still accomplish things for the right wing.
Also you live in a pseudo "European" country that is basically third world anyways. If you sperg out your right wing believes nothing would happen to you because you live in an irrelevant country anyways. talking about someone british getting fucked isn't an excuse for romanians to be afraid.
>>
>>71620024
>supporting an idiot like trump
>trump becomes president
>is completely incompetent and will totally fuck up because of that
>will probably be impeached because of that
>trump will then cause even more people to completely turn away from the right wing
>even worse liberal SJW feminist reign after that

Ahh, no. You are actually retarded. And your dumb wife. Wearing you political belief as a hat doesn't change anything in the world you dumb fuck.
>>
>>71617562
This board has exploded in popularity with normies. That might have been true 1-2 years ago.
>>
File: image.png (570 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
570 KB, 900x600
>>71617006
Obligatory
>>
>>71620289
Ah. A shill. How original. Let me guess, ready for hillary?
>>
>>71617006

If i would bring my daily /pol/ shit outside i would get stabbed getting jailed or atleast get dropped into an asylum

No thanks
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.