[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Florida here, I think this is a pretty solid prediction, those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: prediction.png (97 KB, 768x574) Image search: [Google]
prediction.png
97 KB, 768x574
Florida here, I think this is a pretty solid prediction, those four are the only ones im not sure about (as is anybody amirite).
Trump NEEDS any combination of 2 bar Wisconsin (the only way he could get just two with Wisconsin would be with Penn).

Colorado and New Hampshire I see going blue but iffy.

In short, it will be hard, but this victory is very possible with two things IMO
A VP candidate from one of those states, and a shit ton of campaigning/lower turnout in the other.

What do you think?

Discuss.
>>
>>71616969
very big fan of a Webb VP choice, but I also see Hillary taking Kaine to do the same thing, perhaps Trump should bite a bullet and take Santorum?
>>
>>71616969
Confident MO will also go red, but that's an important sleeper I see can catch some of us by surprise.
>>
Trump can't win, be mad.
>>
>>71616969
Would Nevada really go Blue? I thought they were historically Red, or am I wrong.
>>
Aren't there recent polls that show Trump behind Clinton in PA only by 2 points? It could be pretty easy to flip that.
>>
>>71617398
This. I'm pretty sure Nevada likes Trump.
>>
>>71616969
as delusional as a bernie supporter.
>>
im curious about nevada. i know im biased being vegasfag, but we're not a standard voting state. who knows, id like to believe we'd go trump if given the chance
>>
>>71616969
PA will stay blue, along with WI and VA

>>71617398
Nevada has swung in favour of the winner in every election since 1980, or some shit
>>
also, if you're mentioning VPs, if Carson was chosen as trumps vp would there be a chance of him swinging the dindu vote in michigan and ultimately turning it red?
>>
File: Untitled.png (19 KB, 678x589) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19 KB, 678x589
>>71616969
Ohio is going blue.
What the primary doesn't show you are the city dwelling lazy niggers (and the young bernie supporters) who only vote in the generals

What these numbers don't show you are the high amounts of immigrants living in the North-East of the state.
What history shows us is that 20 blue counties beat 55 red.

Kasich got all the important counties for the Repub primary
And Hillary swept all the important counties for the Democrat primary.
>>
>>71617990
Blacks don't automatically vote for blacks... they automatically vote for Democrats. Carson might pick up some black votes but not enough to matter. He'd probably pull in more evangelical voters than black voters.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.