[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guardian vs. Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
https://youtu.be/kLSIdytl2oQ

What does /pol/ think of this shit? Seeing lots of libtards on FB sharing it.

This cuck is claiming Trump wants to nuke Europe, when all he said was "I'm not taking cards off the table." Also claiming all of Europe is scared of him, but here in France I've heard more people supporting him than otherwise.

When will libs realize that getting all of their news filtered through the left-wing propaganda machine makes them no better than the "uneducated" right-wingers they always make fun of?
>>
all their attempts to bend us down will work their woe and our renown
>>
>>71616860
Who's this cock gobbler?
>>
>>71617150
>Jonathan Saul Freedland is a British journalist, who writes a weekly column for The Guardian and a monthly piece for The Jewish Chronicle.

>monthly piece for The Jewish Chronicle

>The Jewish Chronicle

You dont say...
>>
File: 1460288123268.jpg (57 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
1460288123268.jpg
57 KB, 584x960
>>71616860
>Freedland
>>
>>71616860
>This cuck is claiming Trump wants to nuke Europe
>Implying he shouldn't.
>>
>>71617240
Everytime
>>
Kek this obama shilling kike
>>
File: CEcKWL2UIAA6IxD[1].png (359 KB, 600x348) Image search: [Google]
CEcKWL2UIAA6IxD[1].png
359 KB, 600x348
>>71616860
They've tried this shite before boys, It back fired

Did Guardian turn Ohio to Bush?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3981823.stm

>Specifically, was the "Guardian Effect" to blame for the pro-Bush swing in one Ohio county?

>In the run up to the US presidential election, the left-wing paper identified the area as a vote-swingers hotspot.

>Under Operation Clark County, it began a letter-writing campaign which aimed to give people outside the US a say in the election.
>>
It's just another kike who is trying to prevent US-Europe-Russia friendship.
>>
>>71616860
There are some people here in bongland that love Trump, they just keep it quiet because whenever the media mentions him here it's pretty much exclusively to talk shit about him.

I remember the Guardian did some similar shit a while back when it begged people not to vote Bush again, they don't seem to be able to get off their high horse and realise that nobody gives a shit about what journalists in other countries have to say.
>>
>>71618034
Is that an actual quote from his book? Normally I'd called bullshit but Owen Jones is such a jumped up little shit I'd believe he was a cuck as well
>>
>>71618034
This makes me unreasonably angry just reading it.
>>
>>71616860
Literally an ugly patronizing brit with bad teeth

I call false flag
>>
>>71616860

the Guardian is dying in terms of circulation

it will be a small online-only echochamber clickbait portal in the future
>>
>>71618592
>in the future
>>
File: 1459939919366.gif (3 MB, 282x257) Image search: [Google]
1459939919366.gif
3 MB, 282x257
>>71616860
>the world is scared because he is ebil and islamiphobia and womyn will be made fun of and mexicunts will get deported, save us Hillary
>>
>>71618527
He Jewish
>>
>>71616860
>comment is free
all papers should ban this section from their service
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.