[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dutch railways have a punctuality of 89.5% >more than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Irrelevance.png (185 KB, 792x3519) Image search: [Google]
Irrelevance.png
185 KB, 792x3519
>Dutch railways have a punctuality of 89.5%
>more than 50% of all delays caused by collisions with people or animals
>223 people commuted suicide by train in 2015
Why are we so suicidal
>>
File: batavia.jpg (719 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
batavia.jpg
719 KB, 2560x1920
>>71616623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw
>>
File: 1453732431153.jpg (191 KB, 705x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453732431153.jpg
191 KB, 705x1000
>>71616825
>>
>>71616623
http://www.returnofkings.com/38515/the-age-of-pioneers
"We have become accustomed to material wealth which we are unwilling to sacrifice. Our comfort has been placed above our values and liberties. As history shows us, this is a dangerous path to walk. Throughout history, nations that have been on the downslide are engulfed by nations been on the uprise. These nations are characterised by the backwardness of their peoples but whose members are determined to carve their place on the world."
>>
You wake up one day and unwillingly you are forced to
>wear pieces of clothing material around your body without your consent
>sing songs about some fat hobo named Santa
>learn that we are just physical sacks of meat and no one cares when the meatsack stops functioning unless you're Hitler
>work really hard to remember everything the big guys have said or you're told you are a failure of a human being
>congratulate the most boring and robotic being in your class for having the best memory (if you don't congratulate him/her you're told you're a failure)
>get a piece of paper that proves you're a human
>serve your country and work in the name of society even if you still don't understand what the fuck is going or how did you get here
>be happy or you're a failure

And no one cares about you when you start having doubts in your environment and people around you.
People who perhaps do try to help you only try to get you back into this game you unwillingly have to take part in, leaving the river Styx your only option of escape.
>>
>>71616623
Omdat er teveel poephuidjes zijn in ons land, natuurlijk
>>
Tell me , do you miss colonising the East Indies ?
>>
File: 1453160007166.png (63 KB, 710x485) Image search: [Google]
1453160007166.png
63 KB, 710x485
>>71616825
Hot shit
>>
>>71616623
>223 people commuted suicide by train
>commuted by train
Anyway, 200 people is almost nothing. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>71620247
Colonial decent here
I fucking do
Never trust the fucking japs
My grandma has stories of how she was forced to burn the bodies of crashed Aussie fighters
>>
>>71621391
200 is a lot to us
>>
>>71621561
You can't help them all. Some people choose death, and 200 is not epidemic levels.
>>
>>71616623
>Why are we so suicidal
lack of mountains i guess?
it's not hard to believe the world is flat when you live there.
>>
>>71622070
Desu I am truly amazed everytime I see mountains
It feels like nature is actually powerful and not just a tool
>>
>>71621535
Indonesian here, maybe if you guys actually stayed , Indonesia would not be an Islamic shithole that it is now
>>
>>71622495
>stay
>get killed by nationalists
No
Some of my family moved to Australia though
>>
>commuted suicide by train
Oddly amusing choice of words
>>
>>71622495
We could have stayed if it wasn't for the Ameriburgercucks telling us to back off, basically so a islamic-communist(xDDDDD) could take over the place.
>>
>>71616623
I don't have the sauce for this, as I read it quite a while ago, but apparently the colder one's ancestor's environment is correlates with your likeliness to commit suicide. The logic was that having depression helped the older members of a group of people kill themselves so that the younger people could have more food, as food wasn't as readily available in certain places and pass on their genes. Thoughts?
>>
>>71623402
Might be
The Netherlands isn't that cold though
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.