[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonesie did literally nothing wrong. Why did everyone shit on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
Tonesie did literally nothing wrong. Why did everyone shit on him for actually trying to reduce spending on stupid shit. Prepbull's basically not changed his economic policy at all, but people love him for some reason. Tones did what was best for the country but people focused on stupid shit like how he winked during an interview or ate an onion.
>>
>>71615969

>spent millions on Chaplin programs
>reduced spending on stupid shit
>>
>>71615969
Cock smokers the lot of them
>>
>>71615969
>actually trying to reduce spending on stupid shit
As if m8. This cunt was lazy and beholden to business interests. Made all the wrong choices for spending cuts.

>ate an onion
That's where he gave away the fact he isn't human but rather a reptilian in a skin suit. Only another reptilian would try to pretend it wasn't significant.
>>
>>71615969
I don't get the hate for him he seems like an alright guy but then again I'm not directly affected by his policies so I'm probably not seeing the complete picture.
>>
File: 1460975032567.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1460975032567.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>nothing wrong
>gutted funding for all science institutions

Pick one faggot
>>
File: peta credlin.jpg (35 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
peta credlin.jpg
35 KB, 650x488
This was his biggest fuckup
>>
>>71615969
idiots think the country is run by the prime minister and not the the party
>>
>>71618399
>This was his biggest fuck
And don't you envy him bedding that Amazon.
>>
>>71618415
Idiots don't understand that the power of the PM's office has increased to such an extent over the last 20 years that the party is essentially irrelevant except for one function it retains - the ability to depose a PM if they have shitty opinion polls.
>>
>>71615969
>nothing wrong.

Literally fucked something up every day.
Him or Slops (Joe) or some other dickhead fucking something up every fucking day,
>>
File: Do not want.jpg (25 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
Do not want.jpg
25 KB, 500x313
>>71618467
>>
File: j0BCZwh.gif (4 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
j0BCZwh.gif
4 MB, 250x250
>I was only an Average Shitposter.
>I loved Tony so much, I had all the propaganda and onions
>I pray to Tony every night before bed, thanking him for the country I’ve been given
>"Tony is love" I say; “Tony is life”
>My dad hears me and calls me a racist
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Tony
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It’s Tony
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear “Fuck the boats.”
>He grabs me with his powerful hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>I spread my ocean for Tony
>He penetrates it with his Navy
>It hurts so much but I do it for Tony
>I can feel the terrorists screaming as their boats are blown to bits
>I push against his artillery
>I want to please Tony
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my ocean with drowning niggers
>My dad walks in
>Tony winks and stares at him in the eyes and says "Fuck you cunt”
>Tony leaves through the front door
>Tony is love. Tony is life.
>>
I don't understand why anyone hates Tones.

He was the first PM who actually made a stand on something and got it right.

Sure, he didn't actually close the real loopholes or shut down the immigration industry but he certainly closed the illegal game. Not to mention being completely ahead of his time when it comes to shutting down borders.

Australia just can't ever have nice things, maybe it's for the best that we are going to be servants in our own country within a generation.
>>
>>71619309
This.

Now you've got fucking """ideas man""" Turnbull in power, with the alternative another labour govt. in 70 odd days.

Turnbull took so fucking long to act on the road safety remuneration tribunal legislation, floated corporate and federal/state tax change ideas that lasted literally less than 24 hrs. Morrison had no idea when the budget was to be announced, and now he's stalled on the DD election announcement, missing a golden opportunity to get the campaign rolling to stop another labour govt.
>>
File: img_TonyAbbottProfile.jpg (35 KB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
img_TonyAbbottProfile.jpg
35 KB, 200x254
tones thread

>>71618224
rddit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.