[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Militarization of Euro Police- already de facto civil war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: ad_200324300.jpg (315 KB, 1617x1101) Image search: [Google]
ad_200324300.jpg
315 KB, 1617x1101
Look at this pic anons. This is now the norm for how police in France and Brussels investigating anything to do with muzzies need to dress now.

Does this not make anyone else think we're already in a civil war, when cops need to fear retribution on their homes and families?

There's another video of the arrest before Brussels attacks where "police" are covering windows for snipers, just like in a war zone. Are we in denial to think it's not already civil war?
>>
Yes, they're in denial. The real solution is to just start carpet bombing Muslim neighborhoods without any respect at all for civilian casualties.

Any Europeans killed alongside them should just be considered collateral damage.
>>
Watch this tape anons. Watch how when they are taking him in, they need cover on the windows for snipers.
this is NOT how police behave on their own soil. Europe's problems have only just begun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeWOyitZybg
>>
>>71615285
>he real solution is to just start carpet bombing Muslim neighborhoods without any respect at all for civilian casualties.
I think a solution of internment is not completely absurd, and it may well come to that if they pull off chemical attack or a "dirty bomb" attack this summer...
Fucking Europe is not Europe as we knew it anymore...
>>
>>71615386
Rome and Paris were beautiful 25 years ago. Now they are shit. Same with Brussels. It's heartbreaking.
>>
>>71615386
Internment is a waste of time. France has the air force and munitions to flat out level whole neighborhoods in one fell swoop.

Instead of bothering to apprehend suspects, just fucking eradicate the entire neighborhood. Paris, Marseilles, Calais, etc., on and on down the line.

Handle it like Assad did.
>>
>>71615216
>those armbands
>the fire is literally rising
>>
>>71615852
It's the logo for belgian police. Looks like Santander's logo don't it? The Dutch also have a flame logo.
>>
>>71615796

Now why would any euro country do that? I understand you are kid and on /pol/ but life isn't video games buddy.
>>
>ArmBand police

This is never a good thing.

>Muh nazis

You arent in the shades of that.
We're talking less Hitler and more Stalin.
>>
>>71616176
There's no other way to win. They are never leaving Europe willingly. They are never going to be anything other than conquerors.
>>
>>71615216
such a shame they are going to side with the muslims
>>
>>71616176
Your solution?

I don't agree with bombing, but it does send a message. I prefer to cordon off the area and have them starve or kill each and then sweep in once they are depleted on energy and morale.

However, this is all bullshitmtalk as none of us even have the balls to do this, let alone have the means to..!
>>
>>71615216
Nah. There were no "follow-up" attacks after Brussels, and it seems like most of the main terror "cells" got arrested.

Things have calmed down a lot. No attacks for several weeks now.
>>
how much further is this going to go? We all can bet there's going to be some kind of attack this summer.
they're expecting another 4-5 million I've heard, mostly from africa, and refuse to just TOW THEM BACK. they allow Libya to bully them and prevent operations on the beaches there after the fuckings euros are ones who got rid of ghadafi for them.

Entire thing is a disaster and, just as mummar predicted, if he was killed it would "turn Europe black." He is having last laugh somewhere.
>>
>>71615216

it's a terror unit, that unit has been here at least 10 years.
you're kinda late with this OP
>>
Everything is normal, citizen. There is no war on your streets. Move along.
>>
>>71616462
>Things have calmed down a lot. No attacks for several weeks now.
But mate how long between paris and brussels? Esp since ISIS is getting asses kicked, NOw will be time to send terrorists in with rapefugees (who are 70% military age males).

I have a bad feeling about a chemical or even radioactive attack in Europe later this spring, early this summer. Esp after all the shit with Belgium's nuke plants.
>>
>>71616462
>were no follow-up attacks
Brussels only happened about 1 month ago. (22 March 2016). I'm really anticipating May 1st. But /pol/ will probably be wrong about that (again).
>>
>>71616491
>t's a terror unit, that unit has been here at least 10 years.
>you're kinda late with this OP
I get that much, but now even the normal soldiers doing basic guard duty at subways cover their faces as well.
>>
>>71615216

No shit, France. Ever single measurement taken against islamic terrorism is just there to set a precedent to be used against domestic terrorism. Every. Single. One.
I'm not sure if they're smart enough to cause a terrorism crisis to this end, but they most certainly are abusing it to this end.
The EU is pushing for EU wide, stricter gun laws, while testing to waters to see how we deal with curfews (Brussels after Paris), censorship (Belgian police asking people from refraining to talk about happenings on social media), forbidding mass protesting, forbidding gathering in groups in public places, detainment without cause, random police searches, etc.

Everything so they can try to nip an uprising in the bud.
>>
I don't get it. Why doesn't Europe just renounce all the "human rights" treaties, renounce the gneneva conventions (seriously doubt the US and Germany will be going to war anytime soon and respecting the red cross will be a big deal).

Just do exactly what Aussies are doing. Tow the fuckers right back.
>>
>>71616387

My solution is to divide and conquer the muslim population. If they want to stay in the country, they must rat out at least one terror suspect by the end of the year. For a reward, the "snitching" muslim family will be given a refugee outside of their shitty muslim ghetto.

It would be like a domino effect. Terrorists cells get more brutal while trying to threaten the westernized muslim population and when they do so, more earthly muslims will snitch them more and more
>>
>>71616594

you're also late with that, army has been guarding several cities here in belgium for like 2-3 years now.

we're not really in a civil war yet tho, we're almost there
>>
>>71616597
>No shit, France. Ever single measurement taken against islamic terrorism is just there to set a precedent to be used against domestic terrorism
Agree with you there. And hollande, little weasel shitbag that he is, is using the risis as a chance to "crack down on internet hate speech."
"White racist" hate speech of course. How long before he had the Le Pen's arrested under his bullshit "emergency powers" laws?(not even sure if still in effect).
>>
>>71616351
This is the reality of it. It's a fait accompli.
>>
>>71616761
>you're also late with that, army has been guarding several cities here in belgium for like 2-3 years now.
Not with covered faces though. At least none I ever saw using the trains/metro in belgium.
>>
File: 1456739194079.jpg (31 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1456739194079.jpg
31 KB, 600x800
>>71616462
there are hundreds or thousands of them already in europe. only a few of them are fighters, most of them are here for infrastructure and communication. if you ask me that's even more scary. they successfully built a terrorist underground all over europe with a lot of small fighter cells just waiting to strike. i mean we made it easy for them by inviting them on our soil. also they are successfully recruiting new terrorists who were already here. arresting abdeslam and his fucking friends was just a drop in the ocean. this has just fucking started and it will get worse! mark my words!
>>
File: zuckerberg.jpg (118 KB, 760x600) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg.jpg
118 KB, 760x600
>>71615216
import criminals, get police state.

>Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/SILENT.pdf (pdf)
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml. (html)

Or watch the full read here
http://youtu.be/s_38tsQ4p0I [Embed]

>Experience has prevent that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining control of the public is to keep the public undisciplined and ignorant of the basic system principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganized, and distracted with matters of no real importance on the other hand.
>This is achieved by:
>disengaging their minds; sabotaging their mental activities; providing a low-quality program of public education in mathematics, logic, systems design and economics; and discouraging technical creativity.
>engaging their emotions, increasing their self-indulgence and their indulgence in emotional and physical activities, by: unrelenting emotional affrontations and attacks (mental and emotional rape) by way of constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media - especially the T.V. and the newspapers.
>giving them what they desire - in excess - "junk food for thought" - and depriving them of what they really need.
>rewriting history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift their thinking from
personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.
>These preclude their interest in and discovery of the silent weapons of social automation technology.
>The general rule is that there is a profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit. Therefore, the best approach is to create problems and then offer solutions.
>>
>>71615216
You are not scared enough. Fear you are supposed to live in fear
>>
>>71617170
good thing you are in straya and know so much about being endangered by islam
>>
>>71617233

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAqgXhblr-w
>>
>>71617505
so that was in straya? I always thought that was in the US. but then again, they would have gotten shot there probably. I mean I would
>>
>>71615216
after what happen in paris and brussel our spec forces duble their numbers and their budget.
pic budapest airport.
>>
File: tek_kiemelt-1024x576.jpg (167 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
tek_kiemelt-1024x576.jpg
167 KB, 1024x576
>>71618102
parlament
>>
your last incident was literally urban warfare lol

are mainland euros really this dum or what
>>
>>71616477
>got rid of ghadafi for them.

There's something you fail to understand, anon.
Ghadafi was the best thing to happen to Libya in decades. He had to go because he was dreaming of uniting Africa.
>>
>>71616679
Tbh those acts are clearly unbalanced and can in the long term only lead to the destruction of our countries as we know it.

The UN is the same.
>>
>>71615216
>Are we in denial to think it's not already civil war?
Wait just a few more terrorists attack and Europe will just look like africa or middle east.
>>
>>71616776
>Agree with you there. And hollande, little weasel shitbag that he is, is using the risis as a chance to "crack down on internet hate speech." "White racist" hate speech of course. How long before he had the Le Pen's arrested under his bullshit "emergency powers" laws?(not even sure if still in effect).

Don't let yourself be intimidated, anon. Point out every single slight infringement on your rights. The internet is your friend.
>>
>>71616594
Tu parles de ceux de vigipirate ? J'en ai jamais vu un avec une cagoule
>>
>>71616597
>Ever single measurement taken against islamic terrorism is just there to set a precedent to be used against domestic terror
your adorable
>>
>>71618420

Can you give me your definition of "civil war" ?
>>
>>71618859
>I have nothing to refute this train of thought
>I just think it's laughable that a government would ever abuse a crisis to herald a police state.
>It's 2016, come on

Whatever you say, Benoit.
>>
>>71619045
agreed
>>
>>71618102
>>71618129
lol who would want to attack fucking hungary
terrorists prob dont even know that ur country exists
>>
>>71618102
That LAV, damn that's baller as fuck
>>
>>71616462

>no attacks in several weeks now

This is what you have turned into Europe. A couple of weeks without an attack is somehow a good thing now. Great job you fucking idiots
>>
>>71619345
Soon we'll be america where a day without 100 shootings is a good day
>>
>>71619345

Oh thank you, burgerbro. And what do you propose now ? Besides getting mad after redpilled europeans /pol/acks ? Do you really think this is the future I chose ?
>>
>>71617114
Faaaaark
>>
>>71618318
>here's something you fail to understand, anon.
>Ghadafi was the best thing to happen to Libya in decades. He had to go because he was dreaming of uniting Africa
What makes you think I don't get that? The Euros "got rid of him" for whatever fucking junta is currently being propped up by the EU to steal from the treasury.

Certainly THEy owe the EU for the ir new mansions, mercedes, chalets in switzerland, etc..

To have THOSe pricks threaten to fire on Euro forces, why not just take them all out, if for nothing else than to teach the next corrupt group of scum a lesson?

I know exactly the deal, Ghaddafi was the best thing to ever happen to the Libyan people as a hole, built huge public works projects, great education and healthcare for that part of the world.

And the Jews got rid of him for trying to challenge the rothschild's central banking cartel and even wanting to bring back real gold currency.

Despite all that, the scum in power NOW owe Europe, and as bad as the French and Brit militaries are, between the two of them, the have to be able to take on fucking Libya, no?
>>
>>71615216
Here is how you fix euro
step 1. give spanish legion operational rights all over yuro
step 2. allow them to do shit
step 3. ???
>>
>>71619550
Do you think we will elect a nig muslim president, twice?
>>
>>71616742

c'mon, no responses? I think this would be good idea
>>
If we really get the 4-5 million MORE predicted this summer, I have no idea how Europe even survives as a viable entity.

And the new numbers from the UK show that remaining in the EU is all but a certainty, the "stay" have a 10 point lead, and 9% undecided will vote "Stay" by at a margin of at least 80%.

Scumbag Cameron is fear mongering the Brits into giving up their ONE chance to get the fuck out of the insanity and put an end to the entire clusterfuck. How?

18-34 year olds are afraid it will make it harder for them to "backpack and travel around Europe on train," and the 35-50 worried about their jobs and retaliation from the Jews. It's only the pensioners who overwhelmingly want out.

and if they brits do indeed vote IN, as it looks they almost certainly will now,, I have no sympathy for them anymore and they deserve every last nigger and paki they get.
>>
Imagine what Italy is going to be like by summer's end? With Austria and France both securing their their borders?

Predicting 405 million illegals, plus the "legal" Syrians from deal with Turkey+ 70 million Syrians who no longer need Visas beginning in June and can just settle wherever seems comfiest in europe and claim some sort of "persecution" in Turkey, esp Kurds.

We have NO IDEA how fucked we are. Might see a legit civil war break out this sumer..
>>
>>71621236
*4-5 million illegals, mostly from Apefrica who will then be turned lose in italy..
>>
>>71616462
Aggressors always dictate the tempo of conflict.
>>
File: FREEEEEEDOM!.png (117 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
FREEEEEEDOM!.png
117 KB, 800x480
>>71615285
>The real solution is to just start carpet bombing Muslim neighborhoods without any respect at all for civilian casualties.
Ah, the American way.
I like it!
>>
>>71615216
>defacto civil war
>africans/arabs rioting and literally gunning french citizens down

What the fuck will it take for you eurocucks to wake up?!
>>
>>71620698
>And the new numbers from the UK show that remaining in the EU is all but a certainty,

The polls are bullshit. The same polls predicted a Labour win at our last election.

A large point of the stay and undecided will not even bother to vote. Those who want to leave are determined and will get their asses to the polling station.
>>
>>71616812
Mostly Jewish community and risk zones after an attack on a Jewish museum and the Charlie Hebdo shootings.
>>
Can some gun nuts explain to me why MP5NA/MP5A3 are so common but MP5k are rare as hell among law enforcement? You'd think the latter would be more common since you lose a couple of inches of barrel for much more concealment in an urban setting.
>>
>>71623941
Probably has to do with cost and the fact that you dont need concealment eben you have large numbers
>>
>>71623941
not a gun expert but one of these guys >>71618102
>>71618129
said in a podcast that part of their job is to look "intimidating". Visible presence reassures locals while might make terrorists think twice before doing something
>>
>>71623941
Longer barrel means higher velocity for better ballistic performance. If the peaceful religious practisoners are wearing soft armor they have a better chance of penetrating it. Plus better accuracy.
>>
>>71615216
>france participating in a war
doubtful
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.