[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Nationalism recognizes we are a multiethnic, though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 640x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 640x419
American Nationalism recognizes we are a multiethnic, though not multicultural, society. And attempts to bring us all under the single cultural banner of Merican.

Discuss.
>>
>>71614503
Multiethnic = multicultural. There are real, nontrivial differences between the races. America is for whites only, everyone else can fuck off.
>>
This is true nationalism. Where one recognises that a mans nation is not determined by their ancestors or colour of skin, but the cultural practises they embrace, and the lands they call their home.
>>
>>71614634
Multiethnic != multicultural. The Romans and Egyptians were multiethnic, but had a single monopolar culture within their society.
>>
>>71614704
I would say ancestry plays a part in who we are as individuals, and as a people. Though it doesn't determine who we are. It is important for us to know where we came from.
>>
>>71614706
The Romans let Germans in and they destroyed Rome. The Egyptians let niggers in and they destroyed Egypt. Multiethnic states inevitably balkanize or go Brazil-mode, neither of which would be a desirable future for America.
>>
File: 1454969341657.gif (2 MB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
1454969341657.gif
2 MB, 480x271
>>71614634
>Multiethnic = multicultural
This is a spicy meme and a lie
>>
America is for Whites only.

Fight is coming. You can stay, but it's going to be a shitty, awful place to be.
>>
>>71614958
citation pls
>>
>>71615065
I mean, you literally need to cite your bullshit first.
The terms are different in definition, you must provide evidence to suggest why this should be otherwise.
If not, fuck off retard.
>>
>>71614894
>The Romans let Getmans in
That's an interesting euphemism for 'being overrun by the hordes through mass migration due to the northern masses fucking freezing'.

>The Egyptians let niggers in
Is likewise just as interesting a euphemism as 'being conquered by Kishite Holy Warriors'. Which occurred *after* Egypt decolonized Nubia.
>>
>>71615204
Rome, Egypt, China, Austria-Hungary, India, Mexico, Assyria, Rhodesia, South Africa, Iraq, etc. have tried and failed to execute stable multiethnic nationalism. The one major outlier is Switzerland, which succeeds because a) it's full of white people and b) its component populations are separated by physical barriers.
>>
>>71614958
I think having a culturally homogeneous but multiethnic population is theoretically possible, whether or not it can be achieved in practice has yet to be shown though, and I'm somewhat skeptical.
>>
>>71615500
Rome, Egypt, Assyria, and China lasted for literal millennia. Orders of magnitude longer than any modern nation.
>>
>>71615416
>That's an interesting euphemism for 'being overrun by the hordes through mass migration due to the northern masses fucking freezing'.

>Is likewise just as interesting a euphemism as 'being conquered by Kishite Holy Warriors'. Which occurred *after* Egypt decolonized Nubia.

Why does it matter how they got there? The Romans and Egyptians attempted to integrate large foreign populations and it didn't work.
>>
>>71615608
Check that. The Brits have been around for millennia in more or less their current form. But here trying their best to kill themselves through multiculturalism.
>>
File: america cuck by spics.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
america cuck by spics.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>71614503
>American Nationalism

Did you mean Mexican Nationalism, cabron?
>>
>>71615617
They didn't attempt to integrate shit at the time. They were overrun. And they had successfully integrated prior to their fall. Nubia was once part of Egypt and considered their own. The Romans successfully integrated, well pretty much everyone around them.
>>
>>71615754
You on holiday Straya? The fuck you doing in bongistan?

I do wonder how much money we'd save on ink and paper if we only printed in English.
>>
>>71615608
They existed in varying forms, yes. However, Rome was largely Italian and Celtic (which are closely related) for most of its history, Egypt was Egyptian with foreign slaves until they tried making the nogs fit in and collapsed, Assyria experienced wide-scale miscegenation and plenty of civil wars and its major imperial periods only lasted a couple hundred years each, and China was a similar shitshow most of the time until the last hundred years, though China might expect to survive a while if they manage to sufficiently crush everyone who isn't Han. Diversity is fine if the diverse populations have clear borders and separate governments. Otherwise, it's never ended well.
>>
>>71615791
>They didn't attempt to integrate shit at the time.
Yes they did. Germans were granted farmland and allowed to gain citizenship. They had "successfully" integrated by the fall in that there were Germanic people aware of their heritage pretending to be Roman, and that undermined the Roman state.

>Nubia was once part of Egypt and considered their own. The Romans successfully integrated, well pretty much everyone around them.
That's the fucking point. Integration just so happens to occur at the end of the civilization.
>>
>>71616109
Perhaps our argument is one of scale. We aren't (or weren't until recently) trying to suddenly integrate entire nations into our culture. Varying ethnicities are, however, free to roam about (and even keep their ethnic identity) so long as they adopt the American culture and integrate into our society.
>>
>>71616365
Rome abandoned its cultural heritage in favor of decadence. The Kushites conquered Egypt long after Nubia was decolonized.
>>
>>71616431
That's the thing, scale does matter. If it weren't for abortions, America would be overrun by niggers. Spics are a pretty recent addition to the citizenry and they will be taking significant territory before long. It would be different, maybe even acceptable, if normal Americans were actively keeping minority populations to tiny percentages of the whole, but we aren't. We aren't even doing segregation right now, so they're free to expand their numbers and their land. The Southwest will either get irredentist/secessionist movements or simply get bred into Mexico if that shit isn't stopped.

Different cultures emerge partly due to environmental differences and partly due to racial differences. I suggest you look up crime statistics separated by race as an example - Mestizos in America behave like they do anywhere, blacks have murder rates on par with Africa, whites act like Europeans, and so on. For better or worse, America does not have magic dirt or social institutions that are capable of erasing the IQ and temperamental differences that people inherit.

The only way to avoid Brazil or violent balkanization is ethnic cleansing or segregation. There really isn't a "nice" way to have a stable multiethnic state.
>>
>>71615511
i think it's entirely possible as long as the pace of immigration is moderated to give enough time for new comers to adapt and become a part of the culture as opposed to mass immigration and having no or little incentive to do so as is happening in yurop right now.

it is nice to see an actual nationalist thread that isn't a thinly veiled stormfag one. the canadian ones have been absolute abortions.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 1158x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 1158x740
>>71617299
>There really isn't a "nice" way to have a stable multiethnic state.

Keep the populations low, don't ghettoize them, force integration through common, official language. I've been thinking about our patterns of immigration. For the first 150 years we might have, at most, three decades of immigrant growth. Then we'd freak the fuck out and back off. Over the last half century we've had steady rises in immigration with no release. We've also allowed them to ghettoized themselves and *encouraged* the fuckers to keep their own cultural identity. I think this is a recipe for disaster.

About racial differences and issues: African immigrants have a fifth the crime, twice the education rates, and half the unemployment of our native grown niggers. I think there's something more than just nigger genes going on.

There's a genetic, though not racial, component to being American. Americans, as a nation, express twice the rate of the so called "adventure gene" as the rest of the world. We exhibit restlessness, novelty seeking, and risk taking. We are literally a nation riddled with ADHD.

As far back as we go, to the Asians crossing the Berring Straight, in order to get here, we had to want to come here. Except for the Afticans. We took them from their home and brought them here against their will. And not only did we take them, we took the worst of them. The ones who never had any desire to ever do anything. The stupid fucks who had been sitting in the middle of a 5 centuries old slaver route and never bothered to move or fight back.

I think that might play more heavily on why they can't integrate than just because "they're niggers".
>>
>>71617464
>>71617464
>stormfag
kek what the fuck are you doing nigger
http://therightstuff.biz/2016/01/26/the-utility-of-extremism/
>>
>>71614503
>>71617464
>American Nationalism recognizes we are a multiethnic, though not multicultural, society. And attempts to bring us all under the single cultural banner of Merican.

i agree with this sentiment but have one more thing to add. while i do believe nationalism and cultural homogeneity are integral and achievable with a multiethnic population, if the host culture is sick and diseased, what's the point?

i see all the partisanship and deep divides in today's society and culture and think maybe our problems are much more fundamental.
>>
>>71614894
The Romans destroyed themselves.
Just because Angelo Mercelius made the empire decadent it isn't out fault. We were also fleeing from War the huns and slavs invaded us.
>>
>>71619032
You were also fucking freezing to death. Or do you still grow olives on the banks of the Rhine?

Goddamnit. I'm beginning to think Bernie might be right. Motherfucker I hate that.

>>71618865
>i see all the partisanship and deep divides in today's society and culture and think maybe our problems are much more fundamental.

That's something I'm trying to figure out myself. There's a connection between the neocon idealism of bringing Merica to the world, and the SJWs idealism of bringing the world to America. I just can't see it fully, yet.
>>
>>71618262
>We've also allowed them to ghettoized themselves
That will happen anyway. People naturally self-segregate.

>African immigrants have a fifth the crime, twice the education rates, and half the unemployment of our native grown niggers.
That's because legal immigrants are higher quality than the average. We're siphoning the talented tenth out of Africa. Slave-descended niggers are a more representative slice of the stock.

>There's a genetic, though not racial, component to being American.
The 7-repeat version of DRD4 is common in migrants in general, and is not a good indicator of a tendency to integrate or assimilate into American society.
http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/drd4-7r-why-middle-eastern-migrants-in-europe-will-tend-to-be-rapists-and-criminals/

There is a racial component to being American. The founding documents of this country were produced by the minds of a particular race, and it is foolish to assume that our social values would appeal equally well to anyone of significantly alien genetic background.

>As far back as we go, to the Asians crossing the Berring Straight
They are not American. Red Indians are low-IQ savages who got lucky in being invaded by some of the least ethnocentric people on the planet in the US and Canada.

Basketball-Americans are a lot smarter than most Africans as a result of slave owners muh dicking them, but despite their white admixture, they are not assimilable, because they're niggers. They have high time preference, at least half of them are mentally retarded compared to whites, and they have a lot more melanin, which in all animals has a positive relationship with violent behavior.

It's also worth mentioning that most of Africa, Asia, and Latin America are dominated by Marxist-Leninist, Trotskyist, and Maoist political parties. This isn't a coincidence; the people who vote for gibmedats constantly are the same people everywhere.
>>
>>71619032
The Roman political system made giving the invaders weapons and land too inviting.

>>71619473
>There's a connection between the neocon idealism of bringing Merica to the world, and the SJWs idealism of bringing the world to America. I just can't see it fully, yet.
>neocohens
>neolibs
What do they have in common?
[spoiler]JEWS[/spoiler]
>>
What about the core insinuations behind immigration? People leaving the place of their ancestors (from these people, I am barring mixed-race, multi-ethnic people without identity, like mulattos) to stay (indefinitely) somewhere else.

I am from Iran. My parents immigrated from Iran after the revolution to the Netherlands, where I was born. They studied in the universities, learned the language, payed their taxes, and didn't take a dime of welfare. They worked hard to create a stable and healthy life.

Once we had saved up, we moved to Canada to start a new leaf (ayy). I have learned the language, assimilated fully (I still respect my ancient tradition and culture, but I do not push it on people; I reflect on my culture with respect for Canadian culture, because all immigrants are guests, and should treat their hosts with the respect they deserve), and am currently studying in university after breaking my back to get in (I am beige-whitish, so I don't think it was affirmative action).

Not all immigrants are created equal. What do you think about the idea of people leaving their motherland to stay in another place?
Personally, I think it is wrong (hypocritically, I know). I would like to return to Iran once it becomes secular, and I hope to see that day, but I fear the worst for my family if we were to return.
>>
>>71614704
I do not believe this.

I feel nationalism functions as a connection between oneself, one's ancestry, and the land of which his loyalties lie.

You are describing patriotism. Nationalism must be rooted in ethnicity. Because of the number of "hyphenated Americans" in the country and how many people still have their hearts in their homeland, The United States us no longer a country if nationalists like it once was.

My family are eternal anglos. Throughout my family history, we have remained loyal to the crown, usually pissing off a lot of people. My father is a baronet and I have dual citizenship. I describe myself as American, however my loyalties are with England. I am neither a patriot nor nationalist for US. I am for England though.
>>
>>71621111
I'm mulatto and cope with my lack of a clear racial identity with strong nationalism.
>>
>>71621256
Respect, so long as people are united under one flag that has meaning.
>>
>>71614704
Wrong. Ethno-nationalism is the only authentic form of nationalism, "civic nationalism" is obviously a fabricated tool to ensure allegiance to the state from various peoples that have no heritage in common.
>>
>>71615416
The Roman's also let in the Goths in the Eastern Portion of the Empire. They nigged out, more Goths came, Valens said no, they came in anyways. Led to the Battle of Adrianople, thus the beginning of the end. Look it up its shockingly similar to the invasion of Europe.
>>
>>71620946
You can't just boil everything down to Jews.

>>71620672
People naturally self segregate, but not necessarily ghettoize. Blacks and whites in the south, while keeping to their own, live and work together. There's a lot more social and economic integration (even while officially discouraged) than in the north, always has been.

>That's because legal immigrants are higher quality than the average. We're siphoning the talented tenth out of Africa. Slave-descended niggers are a more representative slice of the stock

Yes. That's my point. About 10% of any given non-nomadic population has the adventure gene. In Africa it's lower than that. In Spain it's ~20%. In America the distribution is ~40%. Africans sat in the dirt with no ambition to seek new lands or invent new tools, since the literal dawn of man. And we brought that stock en masse. It's going to take more than a century and a half and sporadic admixtures to make up for 1million years of evolution.

>is not a good indicator of a tendency to integrate or assimilate into American society.

I'm not sure it's a good indicator. But, it's certainly part of us, regardless of ethnicity, at twice the global rate. It's definitely something "common" and it may speak to how our culture is different than any other in the world. It's not just our Anglo roots.

>The founding documents of this country were produced by the minds of a particular race

Influenced by quite a bit of continental philosophy, anti-monarchal sentiment, and a heavy dose of fuck you I'm goin alone spirit.
>>
>>71620672
>>71622615
Asians and Africans both have the aggression gene in equal expression rates. The difference is a hardline socio-cultural atmosphere in Asia which values conformity, ancestry, and the epigenetic responses to inclusion. Africans have no cultural identity to speak of. They have no history. In the words of the great story teller of our time, "They have forgotten the face of their father." Without a culture which values conformity and inclusion, and the "abuse" of childhood, the anti-social/aggressive behaviors becomes expressive at greater rates than in Asians, who also self segregate into "Chinatowns".

Latin America the Spaniards fucked up. They destroyed an empire through instigation of a slave uprising, then interbred with those slaves. The Incas met a similar fate, though disease did most of the work, conquest was just a mop up. Brazil was even worse.

North America suffered similarly to Africa by a horrid chance of history. Disease wiped out most of the "great" societies in North America before our exploration reached them, for the most part. The Mississipian Culture was so destroyed by disease, the nomadic remnants of what was left had no recollection of even two generations prior. Just wandering redskins with no connection to the past.
>>
>>71621111
Checked

I think as long as it's not mass migration there's no issue. Look to Hitler's Germany. Their pograms were against, for the most part, country less nations. Peoples without a geographic boundary. The gypsies and Jews. Nomadic peoples (migrants) always cause trouble for nation-states. Individuals, or even families who travel, can be a benefit to not only their host culture, but their own.
>>
>>71614706
You don't have an ethnicity if you don't have a culture to go along with it. Irish is an ethnicity but what is an irish person without irish culture? Generic white person.

You can't have multiethnic societies without multicultural societies.
>>
>>71621188
Our nation only extends so far back. And it isn't rooted in an ethnicity, but rather an ideology. One of self determination and self rule. I think you're right to question those who come from cultures counter to ours, extended family/communal cultures (as opposed to our nuclear family/individualistic culture).
>>
>>71621417
Welcome to America.
>>
>>71623135
>You can't have multiethnic societies without multicultural societies.

History suggests otherwise. I'm ethnicly Irish, I'm culturally American.
>>
>>71623321
You arnt irish at all. Sorry to tell you.
>>
>>71623321
You are going to tell me that you don't have an irish passport, you have never visited or just visited once, you don't speak the language, know the history, no one you know lives here, don't follow the sports or anything culturally irish but far in the past someone related to you was irish.

Irish and British and genetically indistinguishable. You might as well be British.
>>
>>71623462
If you don't think there isn't a genetic component to being ethnically Irish, you're definitely wrong. That thousand years of selective breeding to allow us to withstand the harsh elements of the Irish fog, have absolutely had an effect on me. My name and my skin are Irish. I have no connection with your culture.
>>
>>71623733
See
>>71623588
You are white American, not Irish. You have as much claim to irishness and Britishness, genetically.
It's also hardly ever foggy here. Lots of rain shower and wind but rarely fog.
>>
>>71614503
I feel this can be achieved. You can see it within the fan base of sports teams. Everyone gets along no matter there race because of there love for a particular team.

If people of all races can come together for a team, surely they can do it for the love of there nation.
>>
>>71624022
their
>>
>>71623588
>Irish and British and genetically indistinguishable. You might as well be British.

Not unless you only count your fellow Celts in Scotland and Wales and dismiss the Anglos in England. Also:

Fuck off you're Spanish.

http://hubpages.com/education/Irish-Blood-Genetic-Identity
>>
>>71621188
That's pretty nutty. I had no idea there are loyalists left in the United States.

How do people react when they find out? It must be like meeting a unicorn or something for people, I mean who knew you guys even existed?
>>
>>71624179
I made the point, in another forum, there is no right wing in America. Because, the right wing are monarchists. Which is funny to think that Americans are all leftists, but there is a strong right wing in Denmark.
>>
>>71614503
>American "culture"
>>
>>71614503
Can I be nationalist, senpai? My parents came here (legally) from Central America but I was born and raised here. I know no other place better than here.
>>
>>71625272
I think so. That's the discussion.
>>
>>71624748
I've been to Germany. Fuck off.
>>
>>71623462
There are more Irish in America than in Ireland, bud.
>>
>>71623588
My grandfather gave to NORAID. I figure that counts.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.