[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 23
File: 200_s.gif (24 KB, 283x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
24 KB, 283x200
do you believe that a significant (over 25%) of the adult US population dont have any real friends?

i always maintained my core group of friends since middle school and assumed most people have something like that.

but im getting more and more evidence that its not like that. i can see a lot of my coworkers not having that...and i know a lot of celebs talk about losing that as well.

of course many girls not having real friends is basically science at this point

do any of you have no real friends but slay lots of pussy? do you think pussy > friends?
>>
i'm 29 and i have no friends.

i honest-to-god don't even want them. and it's not sour grapes.

solitude feels so good.
>>
Because friends are becoming an outdated concept in a degenerative society where everything is disposable, even people/relationships. Factor that with leftist hugbox/anti-tolerance behavior, social media, over categorization... You get it. You'll probably drift apart from your friends when you start a family. Either that or they will slowly become losers. Maintaining relationships is very hard these days.
>>
>>71614937
i feel that way about women and sex.
99% are disposeable. huge mismatch of reality vs expectation
>>
People have become so shit and degenerate that I'd rather not have friends.
>>
>>71614309

I still sorta talk to people who were friends during High school, but not really. I talk to an online friend a lot more and have a lot more in common with him, down to best bro tier.

Feels weird not having any friends within 2,500 miles, but having some of the most enjoyable conversations and vidya/tabletop sessions with a guy on the opposite side of the country. I'm honestly super happy to have him, so few people get to have someone that connects so well.
>>
>>71614309
Every one of my buddys have multiple kids and are married. Once they go down that road there isnt much time to hang out and shoot the shit.
>>
22, long term relationship. No room for friends, and when they come around I don't want them. I've always been this way though.
>>
Who needs friends when you have /pol/.
>>
I had lab partners for a class and it reminded me for the first time in years what having friends was like
People are just not even bothering to make friends anymore cause you never see them often enough or are too busy with other things to talk
>tfw live in neighborhood where everyone hates eachother and we all stay completely separate, not even acknowledging eachother outside
>have a friend who for some reason never wants to hang out or do anything, as in he specifically does not want to hang out with me
>i tell him hes lucky that hes my only friend or else i would never talk to him again
>say it like im joking but actually completely serious
>>
I havent had a real life friend in over 10 years.

I simply couldnt stand the emasculated faggot behavior coupled with kebab worshipping anymore.
However unlike most i dont isolate myself and i do get outside a lot and travel as much as i can
>>
>>71616040
Sounds like you're clingy. People like people who don't need to be liked, or at least don't show it.

Take up a sport or something, go out for drinks with the coworkers, find some friends.
>>
>>71614309
I have no idea what I would do with friends.

At school we would get together to play CS and shit.

What I'm supposed to do with adult male friends, if I don't drink alcohol?

The whole concept feels dumb.
>>
I lost touch with all of my friends shortly after high school. Girlfriend is all I have but I'm fine with it, I like being alone.
>>
>>71614309
I think most friendships are surface level and it's a depressing reality that most people have never known true friendship at all.
>>
>>71614309
I have one and only one friend that I've been friends with for 15+ years. He was also my best man at my wedding, but he lives on the other side of the country now. We text each other about once a week and that's it. I have no desire for other friends, and as a man who is in his late 20s it would be impossible to make new friends anyways.
>>
>>71616218
Bringe drinking culture is a huge problem in Europe as well. Never understood it
>>
>>71614309

Do partners count as friends?
>>
>>71616135
Sounds like you're a pleb normie.
>>
>>71614309
>>71616135
>>71616239
>>71616135

I have friends, but I believe it is because I noticed this tendency when I was 13 and still forming my strongest social circle. It was obvious from the start that conventional friendship was being eliminated by technology so I put in inordinate personal effort to maintain those connections.

It started when 90 percent of hang out time was on x-fire during WoW or CSS sessions. If you didn't see the writing on the wall when you were a teenager you were probably not equipped to resist the social entropy of modern society once high school was over.

All of my friends maintain contact and still see each other, but I still feel like I socialize happily in our group too infrequently. Have felt so for almost a decade.
>>
>>71616135
From just seein that i could see how you would think that but he really was being a straight up faggot at a the time

Kept complaining to me cause his other friend was out of town and he couldn't go to some fishing thing, i offered to go with him instead and then he refuses to go to the thing that he wanted to go to because i dont know why

Ie him being a little fuckboy
>>
>>71614309
to be honest I dont feel the need for friends

not to sound edgy or anything, but I just dont feel the need.

a need/longing for a girlfriend? sure. or rather for a mutual love/strong attachment relationship. but friends? nah, not really.

perhaps something to do with the way we were brought up?
>>
>>71616218
im almost 30 and i still play cs with my friends mate.
the only difference is we talk politics as well
>>
>>71616464
You cannot know romantic love without first having platonic love, do you even the classics bro?
>>
>>71616504
sorry mate not catching the drift, what are you onto?
>>
File: 1438667919340.jpg (49 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1438667919340.jpg
49 KB, 650x650
>Father went onto disability a while back
>Go talk to him smoking cigarettes on the night porch
>At this point his marriage was falling apart
>He tells me quite frankly that he has no one he really can discuss intimate things with, and no real friends anymore
>He never really knew if anyone really enjoyed him for who he was

It was a bit eye opening.
>>
File: PV93L_967KM.jpg (33 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
PV93L_967KM.jpg
33 KB, 500x480
>>71616481
I feel I have gotten too slow for CS with age.

Truly life is suffering.
>>
Who /literally zero friends/ here?

The only people who would come to my funeral are my parents and sister.
>>
>>71614309
27 here, I lost touch with all my childhood friends soon after highschool ended, and lost touch with all my college friends soon after that ended as well.

I have some colleagues who still have friends, be they childhood friends or friends they met more recently but there are also a few like me who legitimately have no friends and lost contact with all the friends they used to have.

I think the problem is maintaining friendships require a lot of time, and you need that space where you both hang out that isn't work so you don't have the burden of being professional. I think for the majority of people these days the internet has become their third place and that probably is the source of the loss of true friendships.
>>
>>71614309
My only friends are my girlfriend, my brothers, and my cousins. That's it. I have some old friends from high school on my FB, but we never talk.
>>
File: 1431809315549.jpg (28 KB, 432x403) Image search: [Google]
1431809315549.jpg
28 KB, 432x403
>>71616590
same 2bh
>>
>>71616540
Filial love between men is more essential to knowing the meaning of intimacy and mutual understanding than romantic love. Plato believed that the first was essential for a philosophically well-ordered man to achieve all the other forms.

Without friendship you cannot evaluate the limits of meaningful commitment because all other emotional investments are characterized by primal drives (blood-bond, procreation)
>>
dont let bitches fuck over friends. Thank god i have my best friend when i need to talk...
>>
>>71616007
Shitposting > friends :^)
>>
File: 1431254593838.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1431254593838.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>71616007
We're never getting out of here are we?
>>
I wish I had friends.
>>
>>71616550
>too slow for CS with age
my father is over fifty and he still owns ppl in battlefield
>>
>>71616703
oh yes, i agree with that

i also believe that the highest true form of love is only achievable between two men

now that i think of it i actually have some comrade like this

i hope he also thinks of me as that one special comrade

>>71616747
word
>>
>>71614309
See if you van find one good friend in your lifetime
>>
>>71614309
When I graduated from high school it seemed like i have lost touch with my friends.

and I recently sort of ended my friendship with my best friend.
which is too sad tb.h

I think it's nice to have friends, but there are times, you'd want to be alone because it would make you stronger, rather than thinking someone has your back and finding out it's not true.
>>
>>71616540
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>71616828
you are 100% right. I had over 10 girls and i'm currently with my gf for over a year (even if i just fucked her best friend yesterday but whatever) and NOTHING will beat how i feel with my bf. No homo but it's a connection
>>
>>71616747
Very much this. Learned it the hard way. Almost got mentally raped by a teenage girl we both fell in love with. Avoid that game.
>>
>>71616822
Battlefield is not CS
>>
>>71616828
Leave it to Canada to make it homo.
>>
I have two people I consider good friends. I have dozens of regular acquaintances that are sort of friends, but I wouldn't trust them with much.
>>
>>71616935
Good to see another indian friendship mended.

Have you posted your truce photo to facebook yet?
>>
>>71616926
>I had over 10 girls and i'm currently with my gf for over a year (even if i just fucked her best friend yesterday but whatever)

Fucking kill yourself you degenerate.
>>
>>71616943
thanks, sherlock
>>
>>71616943
this. not even close
>>
>>71616996
you don't know what a bitch she is, sjhe fucking kicks me all day. I had my revenge
>>
>>71614309
Try your absolute hardest to hold on. There is nothing more important then having friends you can depend on.
>>
>>71616926
> No homo but it's a connection
good thing is i know for sure that i can become broke, or some ugly pimples might appear on my face, or i might even become hardcore muslim, and he will be my friend

you know, one time, he was 200 km away from in. and that night my gf dumped me very cold-bloodedly. i called my bro like at 2 am, and said bro i need you, can you come to my house. he's like, what, right now? i said yes. then i went to sleep. at about 5-6 am he arrived.

damn. REMEMBER KIDS, BROS BEFORE HOES

>>71616955
there's nothing bad in good old male camaraderie!
>>
File: 064.jpg (105 KB, 680x526) Image search: [Google]
064.jpg
105 KB, 680x526
>tfw gf is my only friend
>go surfing alone
>uni alone
>gym alone
>building a little cabin on my families farm in my spare time, have no friends to do it with
>literally everything i do in life apart from things with my gf is by myself
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>71617072

Putting up with a bitch gf because you don't think you can find anyone else AND being cheating scum doesn't make you a respectable person.
>>
>>71617137
you are right , fuck my life atm
i'm 22 and i feel like i'm still a kid now
>>
>>71617091

Where is your farm senpai? I'm a handyman i just don't have any space to build shit.
>>
>>71616935
"I am no longer dating Treyashi, now I am friends with Mudasir again"
>>
>>71617137
> AND being cheating scum
you have to cheat before they do mate. so at least you dont feel bad. it's the only way to go man. otherwise you're kinda cuckolding yourself potentially by not cheating. if your gf cheats (and chances are like 90%) at least you did the same
>>
>>71617198
It will end quickly
T. 25 year old who was doing the same shit three years ago
>>
File: 1421886030708.jpg (109 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1421886030708.jpg
109 KB, 724x844
>>71617091
>that exact feel
Don't worry ausbro, I will suffer with you.
>>
>>71616935
Did you poo on her?
>>
>>71617198

Everyone feels like that age, you're still young. Start becoming the person you want to be. Why put up with shit today that you don't have to? Why do things now that you won't be able to explain to your future wife? I at least hope your current gf isn't going to be your future wife...
>>
>>71614309

work and girlfriend comes first (sorry, but when a girl is entitled to own half your stuff and potentially be the mother of your kids one day they're worth the extra attention. Growing a family is the best security against aging alone and dying alone.)

I hang out with my friends when I have the time. Generally they understand.
>>
What's weird is I see people hanging out all the time. Whenever I'm going somewhere by myself everyone seems to be in a group. Obviously some people have friends.
>>
>>71617201
SE qld
>>
>>71616926
Teach me pls how to fuck so many girls pls
>>
>>71617326
Bar friends and coworkers, at least where I am.

Actual circles of friends are treated like weirdos. I know because whenever people figure out I am with a group of people at a function they are also engaged in they become circumspect.
>>
This whole thread is dropping some serious truth bombs.
Before replying I first thought that many of my other problems were why I had very few friends these days, then I realised I got all those problems from slowly losing touch with all my old friends. Great people, but I guess it was mutual since they didn't reach out either.
But it has left me cold to the world and unwilling to reach out, and I'm not entirely sure what the fear is.
Do I fear losing any new friends I get?
Do I fear putting myself out there?
Do I fear change after finding solitude?
I like being by myself or is that only because I've learned to live with only my voice around?
So many questions, and I wouldn't know where my drunk ass should even start.
I'm meant to find a new job and I can't even talk to people, let alone talk myself up as some great employee. I know I can do my trade, but I've become such a recluse I don't know how to outside of the place I worked for 10 years.

/blog I'm done. Time for more drinking.
>>
>>71617381

How many hours from Gold Coast?
>>
File: reich_1863413a.jpg (81 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
reich_1863413a.jpg
81 KB, 620x388
I have only one friend living about 100km away from me.

I'm okay with it, because most people are shit.
>>
You guys are my friends - and all my friends really fucking hate me. Why would I look for more? silly
>>
>>71617580
Most of the people here hate you too. I think you're ok though.
>>
>>71614309
I have one friend. That is enough.
>>
>>71617615
That's what I meant my friends are calling me kike endlessly
I think you're ok too though
>>
And they say /pol/ isn't a board for sore losers.
>>
>>71617580
I would give you a hug and a good meal before gassing you kike :3
>>
>>71617665
whew french banter and it isn't in arabic, this is a rare treat.
>>
Of course I believe that, but that is because people have a different understanding of friendship and if you are truly honest to yourself not many people can actually qualify as 'real friends', they are more like good acquaintances. Being someones friend is similar to being in a relationship, its a commitment and it comes with responsibilities and in todays times not many people are ready for that.
>>
>>71617580

But merchant, you are truly our greatest ally.
>>
File: 1351094731624.jpg (102 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1351094731624.jpg
102 KB, 500x357
Life has scattered most of my friends around the country, and the world.
>>
27, married, 3 kids

/pol/ is my only friend outside my wife. I literally have no one to talk ro except you and her.
>>
>>71617759
Sorry man I have several good, true friends. Both of my best friends from my prepubescent and adolescent life stages are still my deepest nigguz. I have three more friends who I maintain close confidence with.

If you were being honest with yourself, you would realize that the corporatization of your society has inculcated you against your unnatural isolation.
>>
Even though i'm a huge autistic weirdo who never had a single friend till16, i found a clique of other social outcasts and we managed to stick together till now (33 by now).

i now find myself in the paradox situation where i seem to be the single one of my peers who still enjoys something like friendship, whereas all the other normies gradually lost all their friends over time.

They don't seem to mind, though.
Friendship seems to become irrelevant as you grew older.
>>
>>71614309

For most of my life I would have termed myself as a giver. I'm the guy that always helps out. House Moving? Sure i'll give you a hand. Need something done, yeah i'll help. In an emotional rut? sure, tell me your problems.

Aster a while I realized never asked anyone for help myself because i just got shit done myself. I also realized that people just take advantage of you , after a while. After red pilling and no pilling, I came to the conclusion i don't actually need friends.

I'll go out once in a blue moon for drink catch up, have a joke and a laugh and that's that. I just keep to myself now.

Much happier.
>>
File: 1459593115815.jpg (16 KB, 267x227) Image search: [Google]
1459593115815.jpg
16 KB, 267x227
>>71614309
>middle school
>have a bunch of friends
>end up going to the same high school with most of them too
>make even more friends in high school
>have a dozen close friends with whom I go to movies, sports games, lunches/dinners even church with
>most of them stop talking to me senior year for no reason
>the rest of them move out of state after graduation
>still in my teens and suddenly have no friends aside from one NEET who stays in touch through video games and never wants to hang out irl
>made no friends in college or work
>28 now
>no friends and no pussy for 10 years
I think if I had just caved and made a myspace/facebook account way back I'd still be friends with a lot of them, but I don't know if I'd call someone a friend" if facebook is required to keep in touch with them. Maybe that's just the fucked up age we're in now.
>>
>>71617893
>Aster a while I realized never asked anyone for help myself because i just got shit done myself.

That's not opening yourself up to friendship either, you know. If you don't give people the opportunity to help you out, of course they won't do so.

However, if you're happier like that, then that's good too. But loneliness kills.
>>
I'm 26 now and have a close group of friends I've known since highschool (one of whom I've been friends with since I've been a year old)
The trick is to have one night a week (ours is friday) that you hang out on. If you're not there you get a lot of shit unless you have a really good reason.
I don't want to end up like all the 30+ people I know that have no social life outside their wives/kids
>>
File: 1456228499356.jpg (202 KB, 671x652) Image search: [Google]
1456228499356.jpg
202 KB, 671x652
>>71617198
22 is still a kid bro
>>
>>71618020
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>71614309
In all seriousness, you need one (real)friend, if you feel like it, and if you don't have one get some casual acquaintances to share a drink with after work.
If you don't feel lonely, or enjoy solitude, you don't have to bother and can concentrate on self improvement.
But I gotta say, I think the pussy thing(as opposed to finding a women to be in a relationship with) is a hedonistic trap on par with drug addiction. It will only leave you emptier after you discover that pleasure is pretty destructive when there's nothing else to it.
So it's Duty>Friends>Lovelife imo.
>>
>>71617842
Thats kinda sweet in a way
>>
File: 1457338028661s.jpg (2 KB, 94x88) Image search: [Google]
1457338028661s.jpg
2 KB, 94x88
>>71618048
did you post that in the fat hate thread too?

Problems with your life?
>>
>>71618051
>duty
to what juden?
>>
>>71618197
I did. I just want everyone to know about cowboyin and catheters.
>>
>>71618220
God, your own well being, family, ideology, state. Some things are things you have to do, because you oughta do them. it's important to remember that you are a mere person, and your passions and deficiencies should not be the driving force in your life.
>>
>>71617958
I've been self sufficient for as long as i can remember. felt alone so long that I don't know any other way. You're right though, it's the loneliness that's the killer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtENRzTV__8
>>
>>71617272

Came here to post this
>>
This thread is further evidence that the alt-right is full of lonely virgins who are basically school shooters in the making. I feel sorry for you. Maybe this is why you hate people of other races and women? Maybe this is why you're so hateful of liberals? You see them having fun, making friends and enjoying themselves and you get jealousy.

Sad. Sad. If you don't have at lesast two or more great friends then you are a social failure and you should consider suicide desu senpai.
>>
>>71616550
Practice m8 practice
>>
File: friendship regain.jpg (92 KB, 625x541) Image search: [Google]
friendship regain.jpg
92 KB, 625x541
>>71616935
Life in India sounds like the bhagavad gita
>>
>>71618449
welcome brother.
>>
>>71618449
>If don't wanna be a part of our degenerate destructive society you should kill yourselves
This is why we're so hateful of liberals
>>
>>71616590
>The only people who would come to my funeral are my parents and sister.
My sister wouldn't even come to mine m8. It would just be my mum.
>>
Who /nobody/ here? :(

>family and friends disowned me when i dropped out of uni
>live alone in 2 room apt
>work online
>1% of my week is spent outside
>>
>>71618576
Did you give her a niggerwalk speech?
>>
>>71618604
>1% of my week is spent outside
Why?
>>
>>71618576
if she dies before you , you're fucked m8

You could hire a bunch of those professional niggers who cry at funerals.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>71614309
>finish high school
>all my friends fall into a pit of drugs and partying

Did this happen to anyone else? What the fuck.

How can you stay friends with people like that?
>>
Haha, friends?

Good joke.
>>
I have friends but most are fucked up in the head just like me
>>
>>71618672
Mandatory preventative care walks around the block. Its part of Obamacare.
>>
>>71618690
>if she dies before you , you're fucked
No, I would view it as liberation. Having absolutely zero people who care about you must be some sort of liberation from something.
>>
>>71617904
>if I had just caved and made a myspace/facebook account way back I'd still be friends with a lot of them
No, you wouldn't.
You're exactly the kind of normie who i see now everywhere in society. They all had healthy social lifes until they became friendless adults.
It's not even a new phenomenon.
I observed it even in the 90's.
>>
>>71618691
>>
>>71618691
All my former friends became humiliatingly successful m8. My (former) best friend got elected to parliament.
>>
>>71618729
kek
>>
>>71618747
A MAN IS AN ISLAND GOYIM
>>
>>71618768
punctured lung due to broken rib?
>>
>>71618691
This happened to me big time, they all were jock dudebros in high school but as soon as they graduated they started going to clubs, do drugs and basically went full hippster. I was abandoned really quick and i don't blame them.
>>
>>71618691
>all my friends fall into a pit of drugs and partying and drop out of high school
>i finish high school instead
>fast forward 10 years
>they all have jobs and families
>I'm unemployed with no friends

I stopped feeling things a long, long time ago.
>>
>>71614309
I was sick for 2 years, all my friends progressively left me.
Either I'm a crappy human being or they were terrible friends, anyway I feel something between guilt and bitterness toward them.
Anyway I realised: family > friends.

Still miss the fun of friendship, I make effort to remake a social however but it is kind of exhausting to rebuild something like that from zero.
>>
>>71618691
Yes this happened to me, everyone I knew went down the path of crack/weed/hard alcohol except it happened during high school. Stopped talking with them shortly after one of them stole from me for crack money.
>>
>>71618738
You can finally become that Axe murderer you've always wanted to be.
>>
>>71618672
Mailbox or to get groceries
>>
I just recently finished uni and was blown away by the aftermath, where a lot of people who you considered close friends have no time for at all after the routine of seeing each other is over. Was a bit salty over it for a while. Also had a close friend drop me and all his other bros for a girl who ended up cheating on him. And then a guy I've known since highschool went on a jelly trip, stopped talking to me and started spreading rumors because shit was going well for me for a couple of years.

Really big eye opener on how meaningless most relationships you have are, and now I give way less of a fuck about most things. These days I have my high school bros I talk to on Skype, my uni bros (4 people) do drinks every second friday, my gf who is non degenerate and based, but most importantly I'm really close with my family. I think if I was alone for a few years tho I could survive, I always have my friends here on /pol/.
>>
File: 1455077664606.jpg (26 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
1455077664606.jpg
26 KB, 331x473
When it comes down to it,
1 Friend for gaming and sports. That's all we do
1 friend for going out, we rarley talk other wise
Heaps of workmates, because we're working together..
No female friends at all, I can't stand women for more than one night.
Don't use Social media, Only go to parties to get drunk/talk shit. I'm pretty happy with life. I have no void to fill, nobody that i want to impress.
I've had moments where I haven't talked to people for a long while, I felt no difference.
>>
>>71618836
Are you me?
>>
> you will never have an American as a friend
> you will never leech off his goodwill, have him teach you how to shoot a gun or engage in verbally abusive one-sided 'banter'
>>
>>71618928
He probably has better teeth britbro. We have dentists here.
>>
File: 1461104704738.jpg (65 KB, 599x595) Image search: [Google]
1461104704738.jpg
65 KB, 599x595
>>71618691
Same here, all my friends started smoking weed and doing other drogs, one did cocain, someone started stealing from cars, one did shrooms. At that point I stopped hanging out with them. Luckily for me I'm engaged in some sports on my free time so I meet people and get the social interaction that way when I'm not studying or working.

Pic very related, pic made my mind the day I cut the strings
>>
>>71618691
It happened, but instead of falling into that pit im that friend who likes to chill and hang out, and yes I smoke weed, and drink, but that is as far as it goes
>>
>>71618853
I had a shitty friend like that, the one who with I had the funniest times of my childhood and teenage but he was kind of shitty friend:
- unreliable
- not loyal
- not really smart
The more we aged the more his circle became toxic with arabs, dealers, sluts, etc...
Still tried to keep the relation but he made absolutely 0 efforts so I let him go.
>>
>>71618871
I mean why not more
Surely sunlight will make you at least feel better. And fresh air.
I know it's a cliche but you should really go out on walks. If you have anxiety just don't talk to anyone and be weird, it's not like they know you. Listen to some music.
But yeah, if I won't do something I'll be /nobody/ very soon too.
>>
>>71614309

Men are the ones that suffer from depression and loneliness the most, because western society hates men.

Women, on the other hand, are seen as more pure, and the superior sex, so they get all the benefits of a society that socially favors them.
>>
>>71618920
Hey I can completely relate to you.
>>
File: dick.png (269 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
dick.png
269 KB, 640x430
>>71618958
don't mind me mate. I love the bantz
>>
>>71619018
>befriending arabs
This sounds like the symbolic revelation in a classic 80s-90s era scared straight themed drama where you find out the protagonists good buddy is now living with a bunch of thugged out bantus and trying to 'employ' them in his schemes.
>>
>>71616007
I love you bro
>>
>>71619038
How is there enough space in Israel to not have friends? I thought friendship was compulsory? Part of serving the state?
>>
>>71618984
My situation's not quite so bad, I just don't want to spend my time talking about fucking sluts and doing drugs really. You'd think graduating high school would make everyone a little more mature, but they went primal instead.

That's a good pic, saved.
>>
>2016
>having friends

What kind of manchildren are you faggots? After you become an adult you should only have acquaintances.

I have acquaintances at university, acquaintances at work, acquaintances at the gym, acquaintances on 4chan, acquaintances in my street, acquaintances at my local pub.

I literally DO NOT have time for child-tier relationships with others, if you're not acquainted to me in anywhere I don't have time for you, CUNT.

>b-but how can you move house without friends
There's services for this.

>b-but aren't you lonely
I don't have enough time in the day to be lonely, faggot
>>
File: dickcockwings.jpg (30 KB, 830x430) Image search: [Google]
dickcockwings.jpg
30 KB, 830x430
why is there a beta /r9k/ thread in /pol/?

mods???
>>
>>71619088
Seriously though m8, what sort of shape are your teeth in?

I kind of let mine deteriorate with the NEET lifestyle to be honest.
>>
File: friendly gestapo.jpg (492 KB, 1500x866) Image search: [Google]
friendly gestapo.jpg
492 KB, 1500x866
You either make new friends or you get married to a woman you can treat as a friend.

Most of my friends think they will live forever, so they are doing DMT and shit, then they fuck up their brains with that and get stuck on anti-psychotics and wonder why they are single.

Basically they do drugs until they attain zombie mode, if you point this out people think you are crazy. Gotta go fast because they melted their brains and are already dead inside. Some people like it better that way.

All my friends look 10 years older than me from all the drugs, and they are retarded as fuck too, sad. It's why I don't talk to them, not the other way around.

Don't bother trying to fit in with your old friends, don't be a follower, don't be a sheep. Be a wolf and carve your own path, lie, cheat, steal zombies don't deserve compassion. You wouldn't water a clump of weeds right?

>inb4 some faggot calls me psychotic egotist

80% of humans are worthless and need to die.
>>
>>71617091
I hope to all celestial beings that your gf doesn't cheat on you.
>>
>>71619136
I live in the most degenerate city, and now that I can recognize self destruction when I see it, we suddenly have very little in common, both ideologically and hobby-wise.
And I have always been very misanthropic, I'll concentrate on career and art I guess.
>>
>>71614309
i have no friends
>>
>>71614309
Most of my friends that I'd say I'm close with are online. We've been that way since middle school, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I've got plenty of friends irl, yeah, but I don't hold them as closely as these weirdos online.
>>
>>71619251
All good dingo. Last appointment about 2 months ago dentist. I'm not a degenerate you spawn of Britians criminals
>>
>>71616545
I have those tea cups.
>>
>>71619346
Are you posh m8?
>>
>>71619303
>misanthrope
>recognize degeneracy everywhere
>deciding to focus on 'career' and 'art'

>Jewish Hitler in training

Do not want
>>
>>71618254
You posted it in the womyn thread too you fucking faggot. I'm beginning to think you're telling a fib.
>>
>>71617396
dunno just my face , i smirk and that's it . And i'm confident
>>
>>71619091
That's it more or less.
Recently I heard he caught scabies after partying in a project.
I went out one time with him 3 years ago in one of these party:
- the guy who hosted the party is now in a mental facility, diagnosed as a schizophrenic with violent crisis
- the girl I almost banged (I said that because I was a bigger faggot than now and I chickened out when I heard she had already a boyfriend) is now pregnant with a nigglet
- the closest friend of my buddy has an electronic bracelet since he was caught selling weed to high schoolers.
>>
>>71619419
>Jewish Hitler
>Do not want
>He doesn't want the Jewish nose on the side of God and justice
Your loss 2bh
>>
I think once of the hardest lessons to learn in life is to let go of people you once called friends. You have to, the ones that drain all your energy, the degenerates , the ones you no longer have anything in common with, The ones who don't want to move on the next level of life with you. The frenemies, The ones that hold you back.

Its sad, because there was a time when you had good times. But move on gents, ghost em, or just fade away. And carry on moving forwards.
>>
File: zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>71619402
>>
>>71619501
im going to paris in six weeks m8, is it as bad as the memes say or are there nice parts? I dont want to catch japanese bad acid flashback syndrome from the disappointment.
>>
>>71619540
>moving forwards
But to where m8? And all alone?
>>
>>71619669
There are begging/scamming gypsies everywhere and it smells of piss.
>>
>>71614757
Albert Einstein — 'I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.'
>>
>>71619669

It's full of hobos and Arabs
>>
>>71619783
Yes but life where I live is already that way, i mean underneath the gypsies and piss is there still french culture to be enjoyed?
>>
>>71619669
I don't know why you all go in Paris, almost half of the country is as beautiful and cultural.

But yeah, Paris is crowded with niggers and arabs + the hordes of robot photographers asians, even without them the locals are stressed and rude (unless you have a shitton of money).
But just be mentally prepared and it will be fine.
Here is an "avant-goût":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ5rR0WlEkQ
>>
>>71619495
I have the nice face but I miss the rest...
>>
>>71619826
Oh shut up, London is worse and your prices are thievery.
>>
>>71620133
lol shit pierre, desu im going because i have a place to stay there for free. What city nearby would you recommend I also go visit? Only staying a week before moving on to Hispania so it couldn't be too far a trek.
>>
>>71620133
fucking degenerates, man.

I've been to paris and it was the worst trip i ever had.
You can see the future of europe there and it's one of the most depressing experiences you can get.
>>
>>71614309
I'm 25 and I've drifted away from all my friends from my high school years. It's pretty lonely, but socializing an adult beyond the friendly-colleague level is very hard.

It's not like I don't have people to hang out with socially. I just don't have anyone that I'd actually trust with anything significant the way you'd trust a 'real' friend with.
>>
File: 1459957670461.gif (3 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1459957670461.gif
3 MB, 250x188
>>71614309
I have no friends, it's good apart from the fact that I wanted to travel but that's not really a good idea without some back up. My ass would get killed by some gypsies.
>>
>>71620255
>tfw I have everything but the face
So close to making it, yet so far
>>
>>71619707
onwards and upwards. get new friends or stand alone.
>>
File: Chateau-de-la-loire-8-Saumur.jpg (175 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Chateau-de-la-loire-8-Saumur.jpg
175 KB, 1024x683
>>71620306
Depends how far you can go or not and where will you stay in Paris.
What I would suggest is to visit if you have a car:
- few Chateaux de la Loire (2h from the center of Paris), particularly Blois and Chambord
- Versailles (the castle of Louis XIV of course)
- Senlis
- Chartres
- Fontainebleau
- Giverny (if you like medieval places)

Anyway, Paris is still great in term of heritage but it is not really pleasant atmosphere.
>>
>>71621152
Not Giverny for the medieval stuff, it's Provins*
Giverny is if you like impressionism, it's a garden.
>>
>>71621152
Yeah I was considering the pantheon as well and depending on how set up I feel with the people i'm staying figuring out how to go on a non-guided tour of the catacombs or some other absolute madman shit.
Is it easy to rent a car in France? I have EU passport so I should be treated like real europoor with europoor rights and privileges (hopefully!)
>>
>>71616218
>russian flag
>doesnt drink alcohol
>>
>>71618691
It was the other way around for me, except I didn't do any partying I was just an alcoholic. Most of my friends are relatively successful whereas I am still a burden on my parents at 23 years old. At least I don't have any debt though.
>>
>>71621152
If I ever go to France I really, really, really, really want to visit the Bibliothèque de l'Arsenal.
>>
>>71616550

I know the feel rusbro, I haven't gotten slow, I'm actually better than ever, it's just that video games bore me now. My time with CS is over. Embrace time moving forward and seek to remain youthful by harnessing your age and finding something you enjoy. With age comes experience, and you can still be youthful if you feel youthful.
>>
>>71621299
Yeah it's easy, you just pick one at the airport exit.
In which arrondissement will you sleep ?
>>
>>71616545
Damn, that's heavy as fuck. What did you say to him?
>>
>>71621573
You will find no niggers there for sure.
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.