[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ted Cruz is so far behind in the points even if he started winning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: It.png (26 KB, 668x524) Image search: [Google]
It.png
26 KB, 668x524
Ted Cruz is so far behind in the points even if he started winning at 90% tomorrow he STILL wouldn't get the delegate count.

Kasich couldn't get if he won all future delegates.

A Republican vote for anyone but Trump is a vote for the GOP to nominate whoever the hell they want the convention.
>>
File: yarmaga.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
yarmaga.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
>+0.5 Shekels in your account

Trump shill go away
>>
>>71614117
>even if he started winning at 90% tomorrow he STILL wouldn't get the delegate count.

He needs 101%. He too has been mathematically eliminated.
>>
>>71614302
U mad paco?
>>
>>71614117
Too bad Hillary will be elected in the end.
>>
>>71614117
It's already well known that after New York, only Trump could hit 1237. The question is whether Cruz and possibly Kasich will win enough delegates going forward to prevent Trump from getting the majority. Then it goes to a contested convention, which is what both Cruz and Kasich are aiming for.
>>
>only needs 53% of the delegates left
>ahead in all states

Too bad, Republicans.
>>
>>71614574
This. The RNC doesn't even care anymore. They are warming up to Trump more and more by the day because they are ready to cut their losses and run Paul Ryan in 2020 for an easy victory. Donald has no chance, zero, nada chance of beating Hillary in a general election. Especially with his record breaking unfavorability rating amongst women.
>>
TED LOSE
>>
>>71614674
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath. Know what I mean?
>>
>>71614739
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>71614754
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>71614862
>>
>>71614655
This is terrible math.

>>71614329
Cruz has a 55 delegate count margin of error. He's not eliminate but he literally needs to win at around a 93% rate to do anything which might as well be eliminated.

>>71614739
The thing is Trump isn't focusing on Hillary, he's wroking on beating Cruz now. Trump's attacks have proven lethal every time, and counter attacks just end up making him stronger. Hillary has never directly fought Trump. In other words we havn't even seen Trump at full power yet.
>>
>>71614302
BUILD
>>
>>71614953
>>
>>71614117
Can Cruz still overtake Trump's delegate numbers? I'm not saying he'll get a majority, but can he possibly end up with more delegates than Trump?
>>
>>71615107
>>
File: ByVAhUfCAAAycS7.jpg (44 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
ByVAhUfCAAAycS7.jpg
44 KB, 600x398
>>71614739
>donald trump can't beat Hillary
Lmao, are you fockin kiddin me m8? Trump hasn't even started on the bitch yet. He just needs to stop holding back trying to conform to what the media tells him to be. His biggest issue IMO are people who fell for the jew media's narrative that he's a sexist, racist, xenophobe, who is literally hitler. The thing is though, it's not true. All he has to do is show people the truth. Meanwhile, he is also the king of bants and I'm sure when he goes for Hillary he's gonna be going straight for the bitches throat. He's gonna rip out that witches jugular and have her spewing blood out of her neck, out of her... wherever.
>>
>>71614302
Aw, little Pablo is upset that numbers don't lie.
>>
>>71614755
LOL, that fuckin commercial...
>>
>>71614739
Trump will prevail you fuck head
>>
>>71614813
>>71614953
>>71615165
Clinton has been attacked for decades now. Anything that could be raised against her already has been. Clinton would crush Trump in the general.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.