[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
osama bin laden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: osama.png (850 KB, 864x618) Image search: [Google]
osama.png
850 KB, 864x618
Why does nobody ever talk about this bullshit? 0 evidence that they got him. All pics are total fakes. Is society this brainwashed?
>>
>>71613668
>Is society this brainwashed?
Yes, that's true in nearly every situation.
>>
>>71613668
He die like a tool of deception.
>>
We talked about it then the night it fucking happened when Joot was celebrating it on /b/ and banning and sliding anyone who claimed it was fake
>>
If he was alive he'd have made a video about it, he probably just died of a heart attack while fucking bitches and your gov figured they'd take credit
>>
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden

Interesting read, not sure how reliable his sources are
>>
real photo
>>
>>71613668
He had some pretty serious health issues didn't he? Maybe they found out he died an uninteresting death to his medical issues and cooked up this story for propaganda.
>>
>>71613668
"Bin Laden" probably working as apple customer service in socal under protection.
>>
>>71613668
I remember seeing on the news bin laden was dead and couldn't believe it when I read that they had dumped him in the ocean without releasing pics or dna evidence,total bullshit but it worked.
>>
>>71613668
Who actually released the image on the left?
>>
Would King Obongo be stupid enough to create a conspiracy that would be so easy to uncover? Bin Laden could easily come out of hiding after this to spite the US even though it meant he would for sure be dead after. There's no way they could've made some coverup deal with him, Bin Laden has no leverage on the US what could he possibly give them in return for his freedom and false assassination.
>>
I think it's pretty cut and dry at this point. Matt Bissonette wrote an account and got his ass in big trouble for revealing things like use of 4 tube night vision.
another guy, Robert O'neill, came out with same basic story. The gvt has acknowledged both were SEALS, and went after Bisonette's profits from his first book.

also raided his house last year and seized one set of the pic copies he had kept.
>>
"Bin Laden" probably shaved his beard and went back to work at in his CIA or Mossad office.
>>
>>71614288
His foreign policy has been nothing but appease muslims. It's so easy to uncover to muzzys dont hate him for "killing" him
>>
>>71613968
Thought this was just a shitty meme 3rd party shoop?

Did they actually present this as proof of death?
>>
Believe it or not, after bin laden, Seal Team 6/Devguru got caught up in their fame. They have a big thing on FB, with eyes or faces blurred out.
Also the house, the pakis, guys I 1005 trust like michael sheuer and his wife tracking him down...it's real anon.
>>
>>71614396
Huh? I heard the team who took him down are now all dead in accidents
>>
>>71613997
Most likely. We probably knew he was in Pakistan the whole time, and allowed pakis to keep an eye on him in exchange for drone strikes in thier country. Then he died of kidney failure, and we sent a "strike team" with video cameras to "get bin laden while bin bama plays spades.
>>
>>71614367
No, they never released photos
>>
>>71613668
because everyone that is awake knew the moment that they 'dumped the body at sea' that the whole thing was fake. also how do you land 20 seals in 2 helicoters and take 20 seals, 2 hostages and a dead body back up in 1?

we all knew it was fake when it happened and talked about it then. sorry if you missed out bro. but at this point what is there to talk about. people either believe it or don't and you aren't going to convince people that can't see the obvious truth.
>>
>>71613668

Well I think we can be pretty sure he's dead otherise he'd have at least released a video calling the US out on their bullshit.
>>
>>71614351
>His foreign policy has been nothing but appease muslims. It's so easy to uncover to muzzys dont hate him for "killing" him
an amazing book came out last summer: "Relentless Strike: The Secret History of JSOC. Don't know how he did it, but he got access to everyone and every thing (author is Sean Naylor).
Even gets into "Echo Sqaudron," a cret part of Delta Force that arms civilian and private plans and almost certainly shot down flight 93 on 9/11.

It's a serious book BTW, but alex jones insanity. The NYT did 3 big articles based on info he uncovered last Autumn.
>>
>>71614367
lol FBI is not that retarded, they know there are better people with forensics knowledge
>>
>>71613668

This fake was made by some unaffiliated media or just some random dude.

US govt made very clear that they were not releasing any pictures videos and so any "proof" you might see is fake.

They said that proving his death might cause terrorism to increase, but terrorism increased anyways....
>>
Lets get Trump to ask for Proof, 9/11 seems to be working.
>>
there was like 9000 photoshops of dead osama on the internet when that shit picture got out
>>
>>71614439
>Huh? I heard the team who took him down are now all dead in accidents
No, that was Gold Sqaudron and the "Extortion 17" incident.
Red Squadron killed him. Their symbol is an injun with a tomahawk, which is wht bin laden was given code name "Geranimo"on operation.

Trust me on that book, get it on amazon, ge tthe audible if you can't handle reading. It's amazingly well-written, and I'm a lit-fag.
>>
>>71614483
Yeah this. The US would be a laughing stock indefinitely were it false. Chances are he died by some other means and the operation was either fake - or more likely a dud dressed up to look successful.
>>
>>71614589
he is dead either way, asking for proof would just tarnish the name of the seals, the CIA and barack obama. sometimes it is better to keep the morons in the dark.

the simple facts prove that the raid could not have gone on how they said it did. and there is no way that the body of osama bin laden is at the bottom of the fucking ocean.
>>
>>71614556
>It's a serious book BTW, but alex jones insanity. The NYT did 3 big articles based on info he uncovered last Autumn.
ugghh..it's a serious book, NOT alex jones insanity. If you don't want to pay, check on torrents.
Honestly most in depth, informative book on anything military have ever read, from Iran hostage disaster right up until 2015.
>>
>>71614709
>the simple facts prove that the raid could not have gone on how they said it did. and there is no way that the body of osama bin laden is at the bottom of the fucking ocean.
What facts anon? There are certain amaing details in the aforementioned book, like a group called "Grey Fox" or "the Army of Northern Virginia" who would have been involved with taking down the power grid that night.

It does all add up if you research it. Read Bisonette's "No Easy Day," "Relentless Strike," and the article "The shooter" about Robert O'neill.
>>
>All pics are total fakes.
Specifically because no pictures were taken. Or, if they were, they were not released.

They wanted to make his death and disposal as un-ornate as possible. As shitposting will teach you, if nobody sees you do it, you have no meme-magic.
>>
>>71613668
Was pretty amusing to see how fast the story in general was swept under the carpet. Every normie friend of mine also agreed how fucking bizzare the whole event was.

I seem to remember the interviews or the announcements were really weirdly done. Instead of simply stating "Yeah we popped that nigga full o lead ayy justice", they went great lengths of making the event so fucking confusing.

I'm sure he's dead, though I don't know what to make of that day.
>>
>>71614751
how did 2 choppers drop them off and 1 chopper pick them all back up, plus 2 females plus his body?

and it wasn't the chinook, because that never got close. because even with the power grid down the radar from the base 3 miles away would have kept working. even those street shitting pakis have back up generators and load switches on sensitive equipment.

the fucker was dead for atleast 2 years prior. when the CIA had enough info to say definitively he was dead, they did the raid to fake that they did it.
>>
>>71614288

King Obongo is stupid enough to threaten to veto any attempts at prosecuting Saudia Arabia and think nothing bad will come of it.

Yes, he's stupid enough.
>>
>>71614980
>and it wasn't the chinook, because that never got close
2 chinkhooks crossed after the modified blackhawk, with a Quick Reaction Force and a forward fuel depot.

The wird question is, why did they need the modified blackhawks if the chinhooks could defeat the radar anyway? As he explains in "relentless strike," basically McRaven really wanted to use these new toys to justify their cost.

Info is all there anon, just need to look at right sources..
>>
>>71613879
If this was the case then wouldn't his followers put out a video in response to refute their false claims?
>>
>>71613668
>thinks some obviously fake as fuck random edgy photoshop from /b/ is an official government cover-up

top tinfoil
>>
>>71614980
>when the CIA had enough info to say definitively he was dead, they did the raid to fake that they did it.
He wasn't dead, that's for certain. The only question is if the ISI was actually hiding him and finally decided to give him up after a threat by US, which is what Hersh was suggesting.

Bin laden would NEVER have worked with CIA, refused to even during Soviet war. See the book" the Osama Bin Laden I know," edit by Peter Bergen, which is basically an oral history of his life from all sorts of people who knew him written down.
"Growing up Bin Laden" is another good source.
Also, his son Omar protested at the disposal of his body and way he was killed, and al-queda officially announced his death, which they never do unless a leader is actually dead.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.