[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which US state has the worst WHITE underclass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
My pick is ARIZONA. AZ actually has a higher murder rate than California, partly due to its horrendous, low-income white underclass. Here's a recent example of a (as Robert Byrd would put it) a white 'Zona dindu:
>>
it's hard to make judgement when it comes to crime statistics.

if there's super-capable law enforcement, they'll bust more criminals and produce more crime statistics/documentation.

maybe arizona just have amazing cops. this in turn makes arizona looks crime-ridden 'cause so many crims are busted.
>>
>>71612375

>Police: Glendale teen died trying to sell Xbox; arrest made 2 days later

>A Glendale boy who thought he had arranged to sell an Xbox gaming console through an online service was shot in his driveway Sunday, Glendale police said, and an Avondale man has been arrested in connection with his death.

>Aaron Ott, 19, of Avondale, was taken into custody on suspicion of first-degree murder and armed robbery.

>Miguel Navarro, 16, was shot in the back at his residence in the 6500 block of West Mountain View Road, according to police and court documents...

>The day after the shooting, after learning Navarro had died, Claro-Fernandez told police that he asked Ott why he had to shoot Navarro.

>Ott allegedly told Claro Fernandez that he did what he had to do. Claro-Fernandez told police Ott laughed about the alleged shooting.

>According to the police report, Ott told police he did not shoot Navarro and had no idea what had happened because he was high on marijuana.

Also, the pic is J.T. Ready, another white Arizonan who was an "activist" of some type but who got methed-up one day and slaughtered his entire family. A very AZ thing to do.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/glendale-breaking/2016/04/20/police-glendale-teen-16-died-trying-sell-gaming-console/83288712/
>>
>>71612506
The murder rate is the number of murders. You're thinking of the murder CLEARANCE rate, which is the percentage of murder cases which are solved.
>>
Crime increases with temperature
>>
File: neilyoung.jpg (641 KB, 3000x1903) Image search: [Google]
neilyoung.jpg
641 KB, 3000x1903
ALLLLAAAABAMMMMMAA
>>
>>71612375
iowa
>>
Don't forget all the fucking bean niggers coming across the border that end up living there
>>
No such thing as a bad white american
>>
>>71612879
White southerners have quite an underclass, but also a lot of tradition and their own culture/cuisine/etc.

Arizona is full of whites who ended up there because it was cheaper than where they came from, often California. They have minimal roots to anything and seem to turn to meth to fill the void, and crime to fund their meth habits.
>>
>>71612885
Californian detected
>>
>>71612375
Oh good lord man, this newspaper

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/04/15/nj-woman-admits-beating-grandmother-death/83068812/
>>
File: Holly Davis.jpg (46 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
Holly Davis.jpg
46 KB, 534x712
>>71612970
Here's another recent example that made national news - a foul-looking woman (allegedly only 32 years old) shot a Chinese exchange student to death during a road-rage incident in Tempe. Thus assuring her own capture, since that would OBVIOUSLY become a diplomatic incident and motivate the cops to solve the case.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/tempe/2016/01/19/fatal-road-rage-shooting-shocks-chinese-students-asu-abroad/79012924/

>Fatal Tempe street shooting shocks Chinese students at ASU, abroad

>Representatives of the Chinese student community at Arizona State University said they and their classmates remain "deeply shocked" after a 19-year-old from China was killed Saturday in a Tempe fender-bender that apparently escalated into a homicide.

>According to police reports, Yue Jiang, a sophomore at ASU, was returning from a shopping trip when Holly Davis, 32, rear-ended her at Broadway Road and McClintock Drive in Tempe. Shortly after the crash, Davis left her vehicle, walked up to the door of Jiang's car and fired, police said.

>The shooting killed Jiang and injured six others after her car veered out of control into the intersection and struck an oncoming car, police said.

>Davis was arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder and a host of other crimes.
>>
> In between the first and second beatings, Schubert acknowledged leaving her grandmother incapacitated on the floor of their home all weekend, while failing to feed her or get her medical attention, Pierro said.
>>
>>71612375
Do you actually live in arizona?
>>
>>71613272
I used to, which is why I have some familiarity with these matters.
>>
I currently live in Arizona. If you go to some neighborhoods here, you will find the whitest white trash possible, and they might as well be called niggers. They act like niggers. They hang out with niggers, and they embrace the culture entirely.

If you stick with the Mormon neighborhoods, you'll be fine.
>>
>>71612375
They have a shit ton of kids, and vote Republican. They're keeping up with the spics, and stopping the state from voting Democrap. They're alright with me.
>>
>>71612375
>AZ actually has a higher murder rate than California, partly due to its horrendous, low-income white underclass
how many people even live in arizona
>>
>>71615346
6.8 million, 14th most populous state
>>
I'm going to Arizona for 4 days in July, how do I not get killed?
>>
>>71615420
start by not going in july or august
>>
>>71615682
Well I have to, any areas to avoid? I'll be near the Grand Canyon most of the time
>>
>>71612544
>Also, the pic is J.T. Ready, another white Arizonan who was an "activist" of some type but who got methed-up one day and slaughtered his entire family. A very AZ thing to do.

Holy shit, I remember that guy from this video:

https://youtu.be/mSwys0dm_EA

It's almost definitely the same guy.
>>
>>71615838
stay away from the valley of the spun
>>
Phoenix is a total shit hole. Tuscon, while not much to look at, seemed nice enough. I hear the northern part of the state is the best area, like Flagstaff.
>>
>>71612375
daily reminder that Mexican ≠ White.
>>
>>71615963
I'll be in Scottsdale for a day is that an OK area? I already live in a city with a meth problem so encountering junkies isn't much of an issue.
>>
>>71612970
Kek meth is so 5 years ago in the Appalachian ruins. It's heroin now and junkies are the fucking awful.
>>
>>71616318
you should be fine anywhere as long as you avoid shitty neighborhoods which you'll recognize immediately I'm sure. and try to exercise caution and be discrete when attempting to score, lest you end up like those blokes in new orleans
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.