[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a family law paralegal anything Pic very related unfortunately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 546543512367.jpg (17 KB, 376x166) Image search: [Google]
546543512367.jpg
17 KB, 376x166
Ask a family law paralegal anything

Pic very related unfortunately
>>
Is the system, that is to say, marriage, as fucked for men as people say?
>>
How do you fucking sleep at night you parasite.

Taken any kids away from their fathers recently?

Your a monster admit it.
>>
how hard is it for a single man to adopt a boy?
>>
I'm like a divorced father but have never been married. Why is that? Where is my money going? Why do I get discriminated against being single?
>>
>>71612280

tell us some fucked up stories

oh wait
>austrailia

haha, nah
>>
>>71612323
The kids part is. Mum usually gets the vast majority of time with kiddies whether you want them for half or not. And if she doesn't want you to see the kids she will find a way to stop you, most common way is allege abuse/violence.

>>71612440
You sound mad. I mostly just push paper around, my boss is the one who probably fucked you over.

>>71612456
Beats me we don't handle adoptions.
>>
>>71612280
How does it feel knowing that you aren't serving justice?
>>
>>71612280
>paregal

If I wanted an opinion of a secretary I'd tell it to her.
>>
>>71612481
>I'm like a divorced father but have never been married
You mean a de-facto?

>>71612580
We mostly are it's usually a fucked up situation to begin with, 2 people who literally create a child have shared parental responsibility. People need to stop people getting divorced in the first place, all we do is clean up the mess after it happens.
>>
>>71612280
Have you ever seen a case, in your experience, where both the partners were 'better off' after separation? If yes, then what is the percentage of these cases?

Sorry if this is stupid question, i'm 18.

I think divorce is never good a idea.
>>
>>71612280
Paralegal programfag wrapping up my internship here.

What should I do when I get my certification? Start applying for jobs immediately? Get an internship and hope it turns into a job?
>>
>>71612280

>Australian "law"

The Australian Judiciary is fucking pathetic just like the other "first world" countries. They take pity on immigrants and niggers and all the judges are SJW PC retards or risk losing their jobs.
>>
>>71612643
Ya still 2 years off my law degree. I won't be working in family law after I graduate believe me.

>>71612696
Whether they are better off separated is up to them. But very often a couple will be really civil, they will have worked out their own agreement with how to split up and just come in to get the paperwork all finalized. The exes don't even hate each other a lot of the time.
>>
>>71612280
Would you get married yourself?
>>
>>71612725
We don't do any kind of program to become a paralegal over here. But yeah apply for jobs, just get a foot in the door and you'll always have jobs available in the industry.

>>71612777
Used to work at a court, saw this shit first hand. Judges too afraid to make the right call against popular opinion for fear of backlash. It's bullshit.

>>71612808
I do want a wife. But every day I work in this industry I want one less and less.

I'd have to find one who I knew, in my heart of hearts, probably would never want to leave. And if she did leave that she would never fuck me over by getting a lawyer if it all went pear shaped.
>>
File: 1453201203222.png (124 KB, 545x592) Image search: [Google]
1453201203222.png
124 KB, 545x592
As a product of a broken home as a child, as well as a divorced father...

I sincerely hope you get the most heinous aggressive ass cancer that God can muster up. I mean prolapsed anal cavity hanging from your rectum that attracts bees to nest in it and children hit it with sticks because they think its a pinyata. I hope your entire family burns to death in a bus fire on Christmas Eve and you are the only survivor, witness it happen, and then get run over by a large piece of farming equipment.

If I was ever to conduct a mass shooting, it would without a doubt be at a family law attorneys office, and id do it with a fucking flamethrower.
>>
>>71612280
Why are you faggots so slow? I'm supposed to "split" (give her 4/5 of it) my 401k with my ex wife. I got a lawyer who's supposed to write a paper. I called him over a month ago to write the paper thing. My 401k is basically gone now. I still have a different retirement plan left.

My son's birthday is in a week, and he really wants a Camaro. I told him I'd get him one since i might as well go nuclear with whats left, but I can't legally access what's left until it's split.
>>
>>71613065
to be fair it was your parents that ultimately dictate the circumstances surrounding their separation. My parents are divorced too and i hate lawyers as well but a guy who literally just pushes paper around to keep the machine working is hardly responsible for your unfortunate circumstances.
>>
>>71612280
Corpses don't get alimony or custody.
>>
>>71613065
Child of divorce here too m8 what do you want a pity party?

>>71613124
Those retirement fund fuckers take weeks to respond when we need to split. Then they usually come back to us needing some more paperwork. Sit tight it'll get done. We aren't charging you $440/hour for nothing.

>>71613228
You make a good point.
>>
Tell us about the abos you have worked with
>>
>>71613452
Not too many abos can afford our fees so no stories from where I currently work. I have tons from back when I worked at Magistrates Court though.

One was charged with armed robbery for trying to rob a 7/11

>middle of the night
>abo high as fuck on ice
>decides to rob a 7/11 with a spear
>rushes in the servo demanding smokes
>indian attendant immediately fucks off to managers office
>abo tries to climb over counter
>realises security wire stops him from reaching the register or the smokes
>he decides to leave
>main entrance sliding door wont open
>the attendant needs to push a button under the counter to open the door
>abo panics
>decides to reach under counter trying to find the door release button
>pushes the silent alarm
>coppers come and arrest him

He still never got his smokes
>>
>>71613013
Is marriage a good idea then? Yes or No.

simple question
>>
>>71613065
Have you ever heard that saying "don't shoot the messenger?"
No? That's cause you're a massive faggot.
>>
>>71612564
>The kids part is.
And so what about alimony?
>>
>>71614103
Up to you m8. You better pick the right wife though if you do get married.

>>71614183
The property settlement is usually pretty fair actually. The biggest problem is that if she gets a lawyer, you pretty much have to or you'll end up breaching some court rules filing deadline or something and the court will order that 65% of your joint stuff goes to her. Depending on how much money you have that might even be better than paying what we charge.

Child support is based on who has the kids for how much time, who makes what money etc. Alimony/maintenance is rarer than you'd think, usually only comes up if one partner makes a lot more than the other, or if there's some other extenuating factor like one partner has some chronic illness or something.
>>
Family law is SOUL CRUSHING.
>>
File: pepe sofa.png (75 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
pepe sofa.png
75 KB, 500x332
>>71614430
Sure is m8. Sure is.
>>
>>71614571
good luck mate
I used to share an office space with people who did family law and DV and it convinced me I never wanted anything to do with either of those.
>>
>>71614103
What does a man stand to gain from marriage?

What does a man stand to lose from marriage?

Do the math.
>>
>>71612280
As we share the same flag and legal system I'd like to ask, Do you feel, in this day and age in our country that myself, as a man has any benefit to marrying a woman? I'm not talking about "love" or esoteric crap, just any concrete, real world benefit that won't leave me destitute or suicidal.
>>
>>71614974
Kids. If you want kids you want your kids to have the best life possible. That means a happy and loving family unit, which means a long term commitment between the people raising them.

If you don't plan on having kids but you want to be with her long term it couldn't hurt either. You gotta have hope things will work out long term if you've truly found the right person.

Problem is there are pretty severe consequences if things don't work out and she's also the type who will immediately hate you and use her lawyer to fuck with you purely out of spite (which happens a lot).

tl;dr marriage isn't a bad thing if you find the right wife
>>
>>71615479
Good advice

Thanks shitposter

Are you allowed to give legal advise or do you still have to be under the official supervision of an attorney like in the US?
>>
>>71613186
typical Nuremberg defence.
>>
>>71616449
Nuremberg defence is perfectly valid.
>>
>>71612280
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.