[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
europe deserves it tbh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault2323.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault2323.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
like am i the only one who doesnt give a fuck about the "crisis" in europe? that entire continent has raped, killed, conquered and immigrated to almost every part of the world

no way am i feeling guilty nope.

you're on your own europoors.
>>
t. subhuman nigger who leech off white people
>>
>his government keeps Saudi Arabia as its closest ally even though they're responsible for the biggest terrorist attack on American soil
>>
>>71612230
Yeah, but when Europeans migrated around the world they brought civilisation with them.
>>
>>71612230

Nobody deserves to be overrun by shit. As Americans, we should be sympathetic because of our experience with niggers nigging up cities to 3rd world levels, and spic invaders.
>>
>>71612230
>like
Stopped reading right there. You're either retarded, or a woman.
>>
>>71612230
hello Tyrone
>>
I'm in the same boat. I'm Assyrian and I try hard to tell White people to love their own but honestly you're all just a bunch of weak fucking idiots
>>
>>71613210
that could've been posted ironically, however, in this case it seems that it was otherwise, thus OP needs to fuck off hard
>>
>>71613421
>but honestly you're all just a bunch of weak fucking idiots
That's the elite who is corrupted and devoted to immigrationists and multicultural wet dream.

The people doesn't asked to be invaded and to let it happen.

Honestly, we are pretty close to a war in Europe in some area, people are really fed up with that situation.
>>
If nothing else you have to realize that letting ISIS take over Europe and control all that land and its resources is an enormous tactical error
>>
File: 1401316910363.jpg (26 KB, 433x380) Image search: [Google]
1401316910363.jpg
26 KB, 433x380
I thought multiculturalism was a great thing?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.