[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 570x869) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 570x869
Was he redpilled?
>>
>>71612018
No
>>
>>71612018
He just realize one day Islam is a death cult and niggers are an imploding race.
>>
File: 1461076601886.png (209 KB, 419x551) Image search: [Google]
1461076601886.png
209 KB, 419x551
>>71612018
>dumb muslim nigger who wanted to purge white
geez I wonder
>>
Yes, but he was sort of an asshole.
>>
>>71612018
>muslim black supremacist
No.
>>
stop with this reddit meme "redpill"
>>
>>71612303
>>71612274
This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xXB48l-OlE

He was an asshole at first, but later on he realised he was wrong.
>>
>>71612274
>He just realize one day Islam is a death cult

Nigga what? He realized 'Nation of Islam' was wrong after he went to Mecca, he didn't stop practicing Islam.
>>
>>71612018

No. He was still a nigger and a mudslime.
>>
>>71612018
Moreso than anyone here
>>
>>71612018
Yes. He was well aware of the Jewish problem.
To quote him: “Many Jews have guilt feelings when people talk about ‘exploitation.’ This is because they know that they control 90 percent of the businesses in black communities, from the Atlantic to the Pacific. And they benefit more from black buying power than blacks do from other parts of the white community. So they feel guilty about it.” He also complained that Jews can be found on the boards of such organizations as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, but, he continued, “the same Jews won’t let you become president of B’nai B’rith, or any of their other organizations.''
>>
>>71612018
https://youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY
>>
I think he genuinely tried to find a way to lead black people to prosperity, while retaining their pride.

I also respect MLK and JFK. There's a reason these guys got killed and others didn't.

There's an order to society that's been built up over hundreds of years, and if you lead the masses to question it, you get removed.
>>
he was a conspiracy theorist
>>
WAS LE LEDPILLED :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>71612222
nice
>>
>>71612018
I just think he was a proper leader of Negro community in America. Maybe better than MLK who was a commie.
>>
>>71612018

He was red pilled for a black guy.

Then when he got REALLY red pilled, he got cleansed by his own people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSm1t3Uv9QI
>>
>>71612751

Elijah Mohammed was just a street corner race huckster.

>MUH BLACK NATIONALISM
>MUH INDEPENDENCE FROM DA WHITE MAN

Was just a ruse to get more money for dem programs (that he would oversee and skim from).

When Malcolm X stopped being a useful puppet and actually wanted to implement those things, he had to go.
>>
>>71615176
can someone translate this banana speak pls?
>>
He was a Muslim so no
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.