[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You do know that if we were to elect Hillary or Tramp that they'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
You do know that if we were to elect Hillary or Tramp that they'd probably shut down 4chan, close up the internet, and spy on us more aggressively, right?

Isn't it hypocritical to be posting on a website heralded for its anonymity, yet voting for candidates that are against the very principle of a website like this one?

If you're voting for Trump you should leave 4chan, turn your computer off, and stop using the internet altogether. We don't need pro-NSA shills on 4chan of all places.
>>
Shutting down 4chan via an act of the federal government is probably the only way for most people here to get off the site.
>>
>>71611618
Oh no, I'd have time to focus on improving myself instead of my shitposting addiction. Help me.
>>
>>71611618

This is why we need to support Bernie Sanders as an independent candidate.

Bernie Sanders needs to run as an independent candidate. He clearly has the money for it now.

It's obvious that the Democrats rigged this primary against him, and that they never wanted him to be in power. They are afraid of his popularity.

This is why Bernie Sanders needs to run as an independent. This way Sanders supporters can still vote for him and have a clean conscience knowing we weren't forced to support Clinton or Trump.

#RunBernieRun
#SandersIndependent
>>
>>71611618
After bama, I dont trust politicians with surveillance
>>
>>71611618
Why would they shut down 4chan? It's a great tool for the government.
>>
4chan isn't hosted on U.S servers.
>>
>>71611618
Cruz would shut our shit down as well if only to protect his daughter's virgin eyes.

Kasich and Bernie are the only ones that don't really seem to give a shit what people say on the internet.
>>
>>71611801
Wrong. Try again.

>>71611706
>>71611677
Just because you're of the lesser kind and unable to enact discipline in your lives, does not mean that I should forgo shitposting my frog reaction images anonymous, you weak-willed faggots.
>>
File: meme candidates.jpg (208 KB, 1176x860) Image search: [Google]
meme candidates.jpg
208 KB, 1176x860
>>71611618
>Trump
>shutting down the propaganda arm of his campaign
>>
File: Trump Portrait.jpg (44 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
Trump Portrait.jpg
44 KB, 659x659
>>71612116
this

>we're all getting medals of honor
>>
File: plague.jpg (38 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
plague.jpg
38 KB, 540x540
>>71611618
Good, I will enjoy watching /pol/ spread through the wild, infecting all it touches. A literal plague of Frogs will sweep over the net.
>>
>>71612116
>>71612241
More like you'll all be gagged to death by the NSA death squads, you stupid goyim.

How complacent can anyone on this website be knowing that this luddite wants to put backdoors and give snowden the death sentence, and have his supporters with him 100% along the way.

Stark contrast of what /pol/ was back in 2012 when the NSA leaks were going on, it's like the groupthink on /pol/ has reached a new low where whoever thinks for themselves is memed a Bernie supporter and questioned whether they've been properly trained to shill for Trump lest you receive your steak in the mail.

How much are they paying you guys to FUCK UP the internet?

I WANT OFF NEO-/POL/ NOW.
>>
>>71612582

Holy shit a sensible American poster!

You should listen to this guy; Hillary will fuck your country, Bernie will fuck your country, but only Trump will destroy it.
>>
>>71612797
They've been bought and sold, just like the Clinton plant that Trump is bought and sold. Too bad that the chance of having a whistleblower like Snowden here in the U.S. after the NSA has learned their lesson in hiring contractors without screening whether they've gone on 4chan (snowden used to post here), good for them that the general public has a short enough memory to support Hillary or Trump, though.
>>
>>71612582
That part about shutting off parts of the internet is a lie and the apple boycott is overblown

you can see the bias leaking through when the author tries to go GOTCHA with that quip about the iphone
>>
File: 1413248176887.png (148 KB, 398x672) Image search: [Google]
1413248176887.png
148 KB, 398x672
>>71612797
>>71612582
If I can't have ron I want rand

I I can't have rand you are all getting trump

who is paying you to shill against trump
>>
>>71611618
>probably shut down 4chan

This is a problem why?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.