[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In one week it will be the 20th anniversary of the tragic Port
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
In one week it will be the 20th anniversary of the tragic Port Arthur massacre where 35 Australians lost their lives and the nation changed to ensure this never happens again. Post your support for the brave families who have to live with the daily struggle of missing loved ones and write to your local members on the laws regarding firearm ownership and laws. It's time we as a nation moved forward and said no to violence. It's time we say no to all guns. Because we can't stop what happened, but we can stop it from happening again.
>>
>>71610261

Boy, I sure am glad it stopped the Logan shooting in 2014...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
>>
>>71610261
>we can stop it from happening again
You literally can't though
>>
>>71610261
Stop being a faggot mate. Every one knows it was a false flag
>>
File: 1460783815728.jpg (71 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
1460783815728.jpg
71 KB, 992x558
>>71610623
This ausfag knows...
>>
>>71610426
>>71610525
None of these events have killed anywhere near 35 people, so in my books (and to every other sane person) what was done was a success and to further drop the deaths we need tighter regulation.
>>
>>71610261

Did the gun ban actually have that much of an effect? Australia's crime rate was dropping just as much as other countries before any new laws went into effect.
>>
>be Australian in the year 2050
>old man sitting at home minding business
>under 20s now 90% blacks and/or muslim
>niggers break in, beat you senseless and rape your wife. Wife dies
>can't defend self because no gun and old
>manage to strike one but ultimately get knocked out
>police arrive and arrest you for hate crime

I want my motherfucking guns back
>>
>>71610702
That's some top b8 right there m8

>>71610775
Meh, there's just less guns because getting one takes a whole load of effort that's not really worth it to most of us. Plus serious jail time got illegal guns, which also cost a fortune.
>>
I'm sure all the new chinese investors are very happy that the australian population will be full of unarmed servants in years to come :^)
>>
>>71610938

>Meh, there's just less guns because getting one takes a whole load of effort that's not really worth it to most of us.

Wrong. Firearm ownership per capita went up, along with firearm related crime and violent crime/home invasions.
>>
File: aussie_gun_claw.jpg (88 KB, 848x477) Image search: [Google]
aussie_gun_claw.jpg
88 KB, 848x477
you fell for it
>>
>>71611105
Frankly a picture that brings joy to me and ~90% of Australians.
>>
File: 1458291451556.png (394 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458291451556.png
394 KB, 600x800
If you believe the official story... this retard was an elite assassin super soldier tier killer. I mean, when it comes to human achievement I want desperately to believe this story and the Oklahoma city bomber are actual.
>>
>>71610261
>20 dead, ALL HEADSHOTS
>12 wounded
>no firearms training
>mental age of 11 years

>2016
>actually believing this wasn't a complete stitch-up to disarm the population

Double Platinum Kek
tell me you're trolling, please..
>>
idk desu honest the current system is not bad. It sorely needs to be rolled back a bit in terms of semi-autos but e having to actually be in a gun club, having to keep them in a safe etc just weeds out autistic fucks and promotes the responsible handling of firearms.

I hate that NSW is the worst tho, I can't even go to a range and pay someone to teach me/let me have a go without having a license.
>>
>>71611696
Rolling back would be a massive mistake.
>>
File: 1458597886388[2].gif (2 MB, 384x282) Image search: [Google]
1458597886388[2].gif
2 MB, 384x282
>>71611971
Fuck mate at least put some effort in. This is really poor quality bait.
>>
>>71612237
It would be.

We've had the laws for so long we may as well keep them, loosening them at this point would flood the market with semi-autos and result in people not knowing how to handle this new power ceiling.
>>
>>71610261
>where 35 Australians lost their lives
The day there were 35 less Australians is the day the world must have gotten just a little bit nicer
>>
>>71612821
Nice one, just know that we haven't had a school shooter yet, and you seem to run a special on a new one every other week.
>>
File: wXNjBbp.png (2 MB, 1296x731) Image search: [Google]
wXNjBbp.png
2 MB, 1296x731
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ann-coulter/2013/01/10/ann-coulter-debunking-elisabeth-rosenthals-more-guns-more-killing-malar

>Ann Coulter: Debunking (((Elisabeth Rosenthal)))'s 'More Guns = More Killing' Malarkey
>>
File: Dylan Roof pointing pistol.jpg (113 KB, 634x711) Image search: [Google]
Dylan Roof pointing pistol.jpg
113 KB, 634x711
>>71613050
Don't be jealous, Ausfag. At leas our national news stations have something to talk about every year or 2
>>
>>71610261
Should've been double that number. Fucking lag
>>
So wait, did australians have american tiet gun laws with carry and all before this?
>>
>>71614366
*tier
>>
More guns here than before gun laws

Amount of gun violence unchanged
>>
>>71610261
What the fuck you on about?
- YOU CANNOT GET A GUN IN AUSTRALIA
- HOME INVASIONS INCREASED DRAMATICALLY
- PROPERTY CRIME INCREASED DRAMATICALLY
-THE LAST PERSON THAT WAS SHOT FROM THE DATE OF THIS POST WAS KILLED BY A COP.
Save your sympathy for the victims above my mother was one of them.
>>
>>71610261
I sure am glad those gun laws stopped the terrorists that invaded that chocolate shop.
>>
>>71614366
>>71614388
Unfortunately we had worse, unregulated fully automatic long arms.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.