[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Mafia III Protagonist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14
File: header.jpg (37 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
37 KB, 460x215
The main protagonist is Black, and he goes around killing all the white gangsters,
>mafia
discuss, people are riled up because of it
source: http://steamcommunity.com/app/360430/discussions/
>>
>>71609279
>nigger in Sicillian Mafia

I guess realism wasnt high on the Mafia III team's priority list
>>
>>71609279
we wuz gawdfaddas an shieet mang.
according to the trailer, nigga wuz a vietnam war vet who wanna take revenge to the white bois who killed his homies, and also vito (the protagonist in mafia2 )git cucked and become his bitch.
>>
This game has been retarded ever since the moment they decided to put a non Italian guy as the protagonist of a Mafia game.
>>
>>71609443
Yeah thats the thing people go
>muh racism
the thing is that its history and you cant really have an anti-racist histoical game, especially in the game theme is in one of the most racist times in the world
>>
Americans and their nigger loving obsession are pretty much killing western media with it.

Probably for the best though
>>
al capone was a black man
>>
>>71609639
I can't wait until the bubble bursts and these niggerfied pieces sell like ass and hemorrhage money
>>
>>71610175
the only time a nigger games sells well its a rockstar title or another game where they go full out with the ghetto "stereotype"

anything else is shit no one wants to play
>>
>>71610252
Yea and the fact of the matter is that Mafia was a niche game. They alienated the entire fanbase by turning this into some shitty True Crime game. (Sleeping Dogs was not True Crime)
>>
File: Ge-Ge Big Smoke.png (520 KB, 788x446) Image search: [Google]
Ge-Ge Big Smoke.png
520 KB, 788x446
In before it becomes the best Mafia game

GTA San Andreas wuz the best cause of niggers
>>
>>71610504
>Sleeping Dogs was not True Crime

At least SD wasnt a nigger in Hong Kong though. But they killed that franchise as well by not creating a sequel and wasting resources on that SD Online Game which got recently canceled
>>
>>71609279

wait wait wait, a black guy is involved in organized crime? racist!
>>
>>71610673
It was the best despite the niggers actually.
>>
>>71610673
To this day i never finished SA because i couldnt stand the nigger/ghetto shit. Got a 100% game and rode around but the most i ever did
>>
>>71609859
we wuz Capone
>>
>>71609443
Oy vey, goy. Haven't you seen Goodfellas?
Black men were well respected by mobsters, and were sworn to secrecy over mob affairs.
>>
I thought he was killing the mafia and that's the link to the title.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x373
>see a girls arse on a game
>HURRR SEXISM!!!! HURR DURRR GET THIS GAME BANNED
>black protaganist kills loads of whites
>lol its only a game bro, dont but it

Cast spell: Nuke
>>
>>71611084
Blacks killing Whites, RACIST!
Black person to doing black things racist!
>>
>>71609279
Man they should have sticked to Vito or an entirely new spaghettinigger

Mafia 1+2 were glorious, hopefully modders will add a better skin to Mafia 3
>>
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
File: goodfellas-stacks-o.gif (1 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
goodfellas-stacks-o.gif
1 MB, 320x214
>>71610987
>Late to your own fuckin' funeral
>>
>>71611303
DELETE THIS
>>
>>71611189
>hopefully modders will add a better skin to Mafia 3
no amount of skins will save the shitty story they've made.
>>
Mafia The City of Lost Heaven was, is and always will be my no. 1 vidya, even after all those years. Mafia II was great, even kinda redpilled - they showed niggers for what they were (black neighborhood was the shittiest part of town), so I really doubt they would go lefty on this one.
Also
>>>/v/
>>
File: 70s_Times Square.jpg (233 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
70s_Times Square.jpg
233 KB, 1600x1067
>>71611303
Based Scorcese. One day I will be less of a faggot and be able to play this beautiful melody: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KSaS6eDN5E
>>71610895
Maybe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
>>71610987
You know what pisses me off, you can actually do a Mafia game with a Black protagonist or cast right. You just need to get the right of inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BClw_2zd80s
Why not make it about a Heroin drug dealer/smuggler working for New York's top mafias during the seedy and violent 70s. Why make it in that shithole New Orleans? Its a hot crime -ridden humid dump created by French assholes and frequented by dindus and drunken college idiots.
>>
File: ebin.jpg (44 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
44 KB, 397x402
>>71609279

>taking away development of game from slav and giving it to germanic

you reap what you sow
>>
>>71609279
When will someone make a game about the Jewish mafia?
>>
>>71610708
Fuck man, I was hoping they're making a second game
>>
>>71609443
Sicilians are niggers though
>>
>buy Mafia 2 on sale
>driving
>driving
>driving
>driving
>interesting bit of story
>driving
>driving
>driving
>little bit of action
>driving
>driving
>driving
>driving
>>
File: 94670765.jpg (21 KB, 319x253) Image search: [Google]
94670765.jpg
21 KB, 319x253
>>71611303
"frankie make that coffee to go will ya!?"

"IT WAZ A JOKE YOU DIZZIE MUDDA FUCKA YOU!"
>>
we wuz mafia n shit
>>
>>71609279
>playing a nog killing real mafia.
Who ever thought this would sell?
>>
Mafia 1 was great, but modern games are SJW cancer.
>>
>>71609279

who the fuck cares? it's just a game.
>>
>>71609443
It is a black dude in a black mafia going around and killing italian mafians
>>
I wanted more of Vito. Fuck Lincoln Clay.
>>
>>71609443
He's in a black gang that was nearly wiped out by the Sicilian Mafia if you bothered to watch the trailer.
>>
>>71619617
Not anymore.
>>
>"""""Mafia'"""""
>nigger thugs

They should've ended their blunder with Mafia 2
>>
Mafia actually uses niggers for minor roles (drug dealing and as cannon fodders for police busts)

>inb4 they will never use a nigger for as a major picciotto
>>
Actually Al Capone wuz black.

Ali Caponevius
>>
>>71609443

>sicilians
>white

Pick one
>>
>>71623883
They aren't nigger either though. They're far more similar to Arab shitskins than actual niggers

Brown/lightbrown skin, dark hair, hairy, manlets.
>>
>>71609279
I'll be straight up. I'm not buying a mafia game where the main character is black. When I think of Mafia games i think of old school italian style mafia. This shit is just an insult to the entire genre. I'm sure faggoty critics will praise it. I'm sure young audiences might go for it. It probably won't be a bad game either in terms of gameplay but I won't support a company that bastardizes the genre.

To support it is to show the industry you want more "diversity" and "social justice" in your games. Pirate the game or just bargain bin it in a year.
>>
File: jadensmithgfsarah.jpg (42 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
jadensmithgfsarah.jpg
42 KB, 945x945
>>71624699
>I'll be straight up. I'm not buying a mafia game where the main character is black. When I think of Mafia games i think of old school italian style mafia. This shit is just an insult to the entire genre. I'm sure faggoty critics will praise it. I'm sure young audiences might go for it. It probably won't be a bad game either in terms of gameplay but I won't support a company that bastardizes the genre.
>To support it is to show the industry you want more "diversity" and "social justice" in your games. Pirate the game or just bargain bin it in a year.

I'm with you, I'm torrenting this piece of shit just like I did Fallout 4. Sad that games I enjoyed when I was younger are being absolutely raped by either compromise or pandering. Sad!

In all seriousness though, I can't believe the protagonist is black. My younger brother, who isn't racist and doesn't go on pol, told me they ruined it by making the main character a fucking nigger when everyone was looking forward to something to remind them of the whole Godfather aesthetic
>>
Eh I was looking forward to it. No problem with playing a black, but the whole appeal of mafia was to play goddamn italian gangsters, well, might still be cool.

I guess that also means the fat guy is killed off for good?
>>
File: screaming.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
screaming.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>71624699
I Know right
I wanted to play as an organized italian gangster, not a dumb nigger that does dumb shit because he's dumb and needs some cash for drugs.

I hope mods come out for this
>>
>>71625220
yeah exactly. I mean it's just my opinion that if you have a series called mafia... make it about the mafia. Not some nigger revenge story where you just kill italians.

Also, what was wrong with Fallout 4? Did they inject a bunch of SocJus into that game? I haven't come around to play it yet
>>
File: no thanks2.jpg (15 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
no thanks2.jpg
15 KB, 640x360
Main characters a nigger?
Imma ded that item
>>
File: 1461168695687.jpg (1 MB, 1904x3000) Image search: [Google]
1461168695687.jpg
1 MB, 1904x3000
>>71625455
>what was wrong with Fallout 4?

Well, I torrented it the day it came out because I had some reservations and torrents allow me to get some justice by:
i.) Checking if it deserves my money and
ii.) If not, I can start sending the torrented version on to friends to further rob them of some profits.

I know it's not going to have a big impact, but thousands of people have been adopting this method.

Anyway, the problem with Fallout 4 will become clear once you put in more than 30 hours.
There will be nothing left to do. There is so little content it's shameful. They just made it sexy with new graphics and then added weapon customization, etc.

Some other major issues are some missing skills -- speech foremost among them -- truncated dialogue choices because it's all voiced, quests with little variance in the 'choices' you make and odd scenarios where you find something really interesting that seems like it should offer a quest, then you get close to see what's happening and you just get attacked by raiders and there is nothing interesting attached to the scenario. (vague because I don't want to ruin some of it)

It is a disaster, and everyone I've spoken to, has said the exact same thing.
>>
>>71609443
We Wuz Mafias Nigga
>>
>>71626314
Also, I'm not a /v/ retard, I'm studying for my Masters in mathematical physics and just enjoy replaying games that I spent my youth enjoying (Oblivion, Fallout series).

Just so you know I'm not a gaming elitist with arbitrary standards
>>
>>71626314
I hated it for the first few hours. Then started to enjoy it. But like you said, past a certain point I stopped caring. I haven't bothered to finish it because I simply didn't care enough about any of the factions to bother.

There is limited role playing since all the dialogue options amount to saying yes in 3 different ways and one I'll come back later.

Plus no karma system so no impact on playing as a cunt. The graphics while better, are not the 7 year step up I was expecting.

Also how fucking hard is it for Abernathy farm to protect itself.. Christ.
>>
File: AfricanCulture.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
AfricanCulture.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
>>71626604
I played it tons because I really wanted to like it. Then there was just nothing left to do.

>dialogue options amount to saying yes in 3 different ways
>More money
>Even more money

Completely forgot to mention the karma system. Sad!
>>
>>71626314
interesting. I'll probably bargain bin Fallout 4 then. Just because
>>
>>71609279
>nigger gang destroying a whole city
Dunno guys, sounds pretty accurate and red-pilled.
>>
File: george-bush-3_2536602e.jpg (17 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
george-bush-3_2536602e.jpg
17 KB, 300x187
>>71609279
>white gangsters
>sicilians
>white
>>
>>71624699
>muh romanticized view of the mafia
>>
>>71609279
>2016
Still buying games.
>>
>>71627054
>Sweden
>>
>>71627187
>Ireland
>>
File: 1324770885874.jpg (46 KB, 339x345) Image search: [Google]
1324770885874.jpg
46 KB, 339x345
I'm getting fucking sick of the USA exporting nigger culture everywhere. You're the god damn hotbed of degeneracy that is killing the world
>hur we best country we rule!!!

No you're literally a cancer that has contributed nothing worthwhile to the human race.
>>
>>71628183
Kys weeb
>>
>>71628347
Fuck off back to your cuck shed.
>>
>>71628374
>mentally ill weebshit trying to act tough

Lol
>>
>>71628627
>A fucking Swedecuck trying to shit talk anyone

Your flag is one big "I'm a fucking faggot" insignia.
>>
>>71610708
Aww man, Sleepy Dawgs was the shit. Idiot publishers.
>>
>>71625455
fallout 4 is to the series what skyrim was to the elder scrolls
you can enjoy both but they are adventure games with rpg elements. also a voiced protagonist
>>
>>71625455
no social justice, but it was just a fucking massive disappointment imo
after, i dunno, 40 hours or so, you run out of content and it's either do settlement shit, explore and shoot shit, or do radiant quests. the story is lackluster (better than fallout 3 because it has multiple endings but worse than new vegas, 1, and 2)
they only improved the graphics, the gunplay, and the story slightly. otherwise i'd bargain bin/pirate it
SPEAKING OF PIRACY
WHO WANTS AUTOMATRON
https://mega.nz/#!uttXTIra!RG_VoylAyLzLFfbChFgEbj3UCxDJ2ikxbXx4UWGPMrk
>>
>>71627054
Fucking sven
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.