[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They say this is where the highest risk is of getting blown up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: MAP-Terror-Risks.jpg (65 KB, 615x775) Image search: [Google]
MAP-Terror-Risks.jpg
65 KB, 615x775
They say this is where the highest risk is of getting blown up.

What do y'all make of this?
>>
why is iceland orange and we're yellow
>>
What happened to Switzerland
>>
>>71608813

Wow it's strange that explosions seem to often correlate with having a substantial Muslim population while the Baltic countries and Poland have practically no explosions.

This is of course just statistical noise though, these explosions are clearly the fault of the cis white male
>>
>>71609058
They are most likely not letting the shitskins in
>>
>>71609132

It's totally white though, whereas the other countries with no explosions are gray.

Maybe the Mountain Jews have been reduced to a body of water in this image
>>
>>71609132
They have more than us and Norway
>>
>>71609269
Word from somebody I know that was in Liechtenstein recently is that there are a shitton of kebab. Said that in Liech at least there are probably more muslims than white people.
>>
>>71609341

Around 2010 they were at 10% so wouldn't be suprised at all.
>>
>>71608813
>places letting in millions of Muslims
>also places where you're highly likely to be blown up

If doesn't even fucking surprise me
>>
>>71609058
Switzerland isn't letting any of these rat freaks in.

Also they don't submit many statistics internationally so that's why there's no data.
>>
It kind of correlates with not letting a certain group of people in but I'm not sure which one...
>>
>>71608813
why is the Peloponnese a different color?
>>
>>71609762

>but I'm not sure which one...

Oh you mean the cis white Christian male?
>>
This shows Finland conquering a part of northern Sweden. I am fine with this.
>>
THE PURITY BELT OF EUROPE
>>
>so irrelevant no one wants to allahu akbar me

feels good.
>>
>>71608997
Yeah wtf?

And NI should be white or yellow too, if we're excluding loyalist and IRA fighting
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.