[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it okay to hit children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlNCz-SF-5I

Honestly. I sometimes think children need to be slapped. Not beaten or abused. But a good slap across the back of the head or spanking is fine.

Also, Autism is a made up disorder designed to drug white men into submission. Ever notice how it is only young white boys getting these diagnoses and then subsequently having their subconscious bombarded by dangerous experimental pharmaceuticals.
>>
>>71607840
>Is it okay to hit children?
Only if they're jaywalking.
>>
>>71607840
A good smack if the kid really shits something serious up will make the kid fear and respect you, just don't always smack or yell at the brat or you will end up in the streets
>>
>>71607840

Only if you're:

Dogshit at being a parent that doesn't have the capacity to team them proper respect for themselves and others

or

The child is fucking stupid and won't accept any form of learning.

They generally go hand in hand.
>>
>>71609134

>team

I've been awake too long.
>>
It's fine, in moderation.
>>
>>71607840
>Also, Autism is a made up disorder designed to drug white men into submission. Ever notice how it is only young white boys getting these diagnoses and then subsequently having their subconscious bombarded by dangerous experimental pharmaceuticals.

>made up
>only white boys

No. Autism is not made up. Granted they've broadened the definition of it, so more people are diagnosed with it these days, but it's not made up. It's not just white boys either.

One leading theory on why autism is popping up, is due to bad intestinal health. Specifically in the colon. Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride has successfully treated kids with autism, and reversed its effects on them.

Autism, like a bunch of other health problems these days, start with the colon.

I thought I was losing my mind for a while. I was getting agitated for seemingly no reason, I was hearing voices sometimes, having pretty bad panic/anxiety attacks. Then I started colon hydrotherapy, and cleaned up my diet big time.

Now I feel fine. Stopped the hydrotherapy, and am just sticking to eating healthy and exercising now. Yet if I went to a doctor, I'd be getting all kinds of meds to fuck with my brain's chemical balance. But the problem didn't start in my brain, it started in my gut.
>>
>>71609028
>taking parenting advice from shitxico

lol your country is a fucked up place for a reason
>>
You should definitely beat your children.

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell" (Proverbs 23:13-14)

The best instrument to beat up your child is a colorfully cheerful bamboo cane, although course in these God forsaken days beating your child with a rod would leave visible marks, which might prompt the ungodly to poke around in your business. If such a thing is a concern I would recommend beating your kid in the chest, abdominal and rear areas or simply ditching thr cane for the good old "soap in the sock" technique.
>>
>>71609513
He's not wrong. You need discipline early in life otherwise you end up like a feral negro.
>>
>>71607840
There should be a national standard of allowable methods of hitting.
Otherwise parents would be trigger happy and hit the fuck out of their children.

hitting on children on the other hand, should never be allowed.
>>
>>71609345

It's fucking made up autist. It's literally non existent just made up to make weirdo fuck heads feel better.
>>
I'd pay for hitting annoying kids
>>
>>71607840
It's the joos. No, seriously, it's the jews.
>>
>>71610561
No autism is real retard its more than people being weird.
>>
File: 1405777939304.jpg (10 KB, 173x215) Image search: [Google]
1405777939304.jpg
10 KB, 173x215
>>71607840
>if you hit your kids they'll calm down
>>
The deciding factor is 100% an issue about establishing rules and consequences, as opposed to just bursts of emotion.

Justice is emotionless and fair. The child needs to have his trial before the punishment. That way he understands exactly why it happens first.

And no head/face hitting. Spanking with a belt on the ass hurts but it lets the kid keep his dignity. Face hitting is a personal attack
>>
>>71607840

yes, up until their teen years

after that physical violence would produce the opposite effect

as the nature of hitting them should at all time be concentrated on their own education, in other words it should be for their own good every time when you hit them

also the violence should be reserved for more serious misdemeanors
>>
>>71610706

No its not. It's a bunch of social retards raised on the Internet who can't deal with reality. Fucking autists real or not should be shot.
>>
>>71610561
>denies the existence of autism, but refers to the person he's replying to as an "autist"

So is it made up or not?
>>
>>71610881

Doesn't really matter either way they should be shot. Fucking spergs.
>>
>>71610849
>yes, up until their teen years
maybe not till teen years. that shit is weird.
i was hit till i was 10 and i turned out alright.
i guess the fact there was no facebook at that time helped me become less of a retard than most kids now.
>>
>>71609028
This
I'm fucking appalled by videos of parents beating the ever loving shit out of their kids
It's completely unnecessary however a firm spanking on the ass, just one spank, let's your little ass know you fucked up and that you shouldn't do it again. My dad hit me but never went overboard, just one "cintarazo" set my ass straight
I've grew up with friends that never got hit and friends that were flat out abused.
One ended up being an arrogant useless fuck that think the world owes them shit and that consequences don't exist
The other is a broken mess
You gotta find the balance
>>
>>71610850
Autism is more than being weird learn to read idiot.
>>
>>71610850
so... when are you getting shot?
>>
>>71611327

Hopefully fucking soon desu.
>>
>>71611421
fair enough
>>
>>71607840
Nope. All the dindus who are currently in prison all the say the same thing, "Muh momma done beat mah butt!"
>>
Sucks that the psyciatrists took away the asperger diagnosis and now instead just call us autist.
I don't want anything to do with these retards.
Atleast i can control myself and act like a normalfag in public.
>>
>>71609345
and bleach colonics too?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.