[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obungo Wants To Change 5$ and 10$ Bills Too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: heshavinalaff.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
heshavinalaff.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>tbqh senpai just fuck my shit up

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-harriet-tubman-20-bill-20160420-story.html
>>
File: 1461094242679.jpg (36 KB, 609x324) Image search: [Google]
1461094242679.jpg
36 KB, 609x324
>>71607491
>last 7 months as president and doing this shit

I can't wait for Trump
>>
File: shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.jpg (134 KB, 705x944) Image search: [Google]
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.jpg
134 KB, 705x944
>>71607491

Well when your singular achievement as a US President is to increase insurance premiums by 400% you have to start looking for the small things that can be considered "victories".

He did wonders for the negro though. Kek.
>>
well he is keeping his promise to transform america

but into what?
>>
File: 1427648483133.jpg (12 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1427648483133.jpg
12 KB, 316x202
>>71607491
>>
Why the fuck would you remove jackson? We've never had a nigger or woman on currency and we shouldn't start now
Besides, Lincoln gets to be on the penny and $5
>>
Holy fuck they are putting ugly hags and black people on our money.
>>
>>71607824
They are not removing Jackson, just putting him on the back of the bill where the slave owner belongs.
>>
File: niggershavebeenreplaced.jpg (149 KB, 960x735) Image search: [Google]
niggershavebeenreplaced.jpg
149 KB, 960x735
>>71607491
What cuck we need trump please

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-loves-america
>>
>complain about cultural icons getting shuffled when the schools have been teaching american history as black slavery is the guilt of us all forever for 20+ years
>ignore polcies that have targeted blacks alone for years
>ignore the school voucher program that was actually helping blacks attend good schools that was shut down by obamalama

okay son
I'm sure your money picture is more important
>>
>>71607491
>http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-harriet-tubman-20-bill-20160420-story.html
COMMUNISM!!!!
>>
>>71607824
>we've never had a woman on currency
Susan B. Anthony, Martha Washington, Sacagawea, Liberty

Women shouldn't be on the money (except Liberty), but they definitely have been before. Lincoln will be on the chopping block after Jefferson if the niggers and their enablers ever find out what he really thought of them.
>>
>>71607491
This is what happens when you trust a nigger.

Let this be a reminde to you all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.