[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do spics demand that Americans learn Spanish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1461208081683.jpg (57 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
1461208081683.jpg
57 KB, 600x899
>>
>>71606584
They're too lazy to learn American.
>>
>>71606584
They want to expand their cultural influence into ours. It's a hostile takeover -- don't learn Spanish.
>>
>>71606607
lolol its called englisch
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 208x179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 208x179
>>71606584
OP, could you elaborate? Ive dealt with many spics and this is the first time i hear of this.
>>
>>71606584
Why wouldn't they? Conquers don't want to learn the language of the people they are taking over. Pretty soon it will be mandatory to know Spanish and English, then just Spanish.
>>
They're too lazy to learn English. All this Spanish pandering is annoying. If they're fresh-from-the-border they contribute NOTHING to the tax system that is trying to integrate them.
>>
File: ChapultepecCastle.jpg (101 KB, 640x507) Image search: [Google]
ChapultepecCastle.jpg
101 KB, 640x507
Because, America was discovered by Spanish people. Not anglo fucks. APRENDED ESPAÑOL, GRINGOS CULEROS JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
>>
Currently you have to learn english to pass the citizenship test and classes that help with that test are packed to the gills.
I'm just wondering why they haven't changed that yet, if the libs want as many people voting for them as possible to make sure evil white people don't steal even more money from poor minorities on welfare that they pay for.
>>
>>71610049
>vikings*
>fixed

adios pablo!

http://www.history.com/news/the-viking-explorer-who-beat-columbus-to-america
>>
>>71610049
Wait, didn't Colombo discover America?
>>
>>71606584
I'm half Japanese half Mexican. Ask me anything pol
>>
>>71606584
>implying they demand it
u wot m8?

whether businesses implement Spanish out of convenience or not is irrelevant, you can choose not to learn it

either way America has no official language
>>
Better question, why would you not learn spanish?

Learn it, become fluent, and don't ever let on that you know what the spics around you are saying. They'll assume they're safe talking shit around you and you can let them dig themselves deeper and deeper until you can completely fuck them over.

Act like the white conqueror you are. Embrace your privilege. Master the other.
>>
>>71610516
what are you going to do once they're finished talking to you? write an angry letter to them?
>>
>>71606999

never seen someone waste trips as hard as you
>>
>>71610596
Blackmail. Sabotage. Whatever, depends on what they're doing that they feel the need to talk in Spanish around people whom they think can't understand what they're saying.

Notice Mexinigger's immediately hostile reaction to my post?
>>
>>71610401
Shiroma?
>>
>>71610716
So you believe it is justified to destroy people's property and blackmail them illegally because they don't particularly like you?

it's funny that you are complaining about hostility considering that you'd be willing to break laws just because someone considered you a faggot, you're a white nigger indeed.
>>
>>71610716
fuk off cracka weres mah rigts?
>>
>>71606584
Because anytime they complain politicians and corporations start bending over backwards towards them.
>>
Most people in Europe speak the languages of their neighboring countries. Nobody makes a big deal about it.
>>
>>71610373
leif ericson actually did but none the less
>>
>>71606584
I don't know, is stupid to demand someone else to learn your lenguage but is also stupid to don't want to learn any other one. I speak Spanish, English and German and is satisfying to learn more.
>>
>>71610346
>implying leif eriksson did anything of importance aside from getting drunk

kek
>>
I am Hispanic, and I believe everyone American's first language should be English. Everything else comes second, though Spanish the most useful.
>>
>>71612221
>but is also stupid to don't want to learn any other one
>I speak [..] English
Heh.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.