[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The holocaust is a myth. It was a lie invented by Churchill,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: Holohoax_6f6fdd_5441069[1].png (377 KB, 672x442) Image search: [Google]
Holohoax_6f6fdd_5441069[1].png
377 KB, 672x442
The holocaust is a myth. It was a lie invented by Churchill, Truman and Stalin to justify the massive expense; socially, financially and in dead that World War II caused. By portraying Hitler as a mass murderer and the orchestrator of a genocide, it made World War II seem "worth it" despite the sheer lost lives and the decimation of Europe as the sole world power.

Due to the increase of redditors, neo-reactionary conservatives and centrist nationalists on this board due to the rise of Donald Trump, I think it's important to once again remind us all of this fact.

While it is undeniable that in Natsoc Germany, Jewish people faced discrimination and forced relocation in response to Jewish conspiracies regarding international banking, globalism and marxism, there is no reliable evidence of any genocide plan and all "evidence" of a holocaust stems solely from the word of western world leaders at the time.

The Holocaust was a fabrication. Any critical analysis into it shows this to be a fact.
>>
>>71604942
>>
>>71604942
Yes, moral of the story is: don't fuck with the Jews. G-d's chosen
>>
File: 1422490552932[1].jpg (110 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1422490552932[1].jpg
110 KB, 640x480
>>71604942
Questions that Holocaust believers CANNOT answer.

>How come Auschwitz had a pool available for inmate use and even had monthly puppet shows for kids?
>How come no Zyklon B was ever found in the alleged gas chambers, despite intense, rigorous forensic testing?
>How come only camps inspected by the Soviet Union were implicated in a genocide?
>How come the Soviet Union never made public their findings on the four camps that only they inspected which would later be the only camps implicated in the genocide?
>How come the over a dozen camps inspected by the allies were all definitively proven to have never had any executions occur?
>How come the military peddled rumours like soap made of humans and lampshades made of skin which were later definitively proven false?
>How come no mass graves were ever discovered?
>How did the nazis manage to incinerate over 6 million corpses in three years using 1940s technology if there were no mass graves, an impossible feat for no less than one hundred modern crematoriums?
>How come the allies never intercepted a single transmission about a jewish genocide despite the fact that Alan Turing had cracked all the nazi codes including those going to and from the SS, military generals and Hitler that resulted in allied victory?
>Why would Hitler waste money feeding, clothing, transporting and housing jews just to kill them with valuable gas over many, many years, during wartime when resources were precious and limited instead of just having them gunned down by the army?
>How was pic related, the gas chamber door at Auschwitz, able to form an insulated gas chamber from which people could not escape?
>>
>>71605013
Let's be clear, the jews never would've gotten anywhere if they hadn't been protected for over two centuries by anglos.
>>
i went to auschwitz and i can tell you that it aint
fake...
also there "survivors"...they could lie but i guess theres more evidence that that its real than that its fake...
>>
>>71605175
>also there "survivors"...they could lie but i guess theres more evidence that that its real than that its fake...
The claim is that Jews didn't know about the genocide, so most survivors report never knowing about people being sent away to die.

Additionally, many "survivors" report being treated well, and that puppet shows were held every month for kids. The media doesn't promote those stories.

Many survivors made up ridiculous claims about being sent to the gas chamber several times and miraculously surviving, or that people were masturbated to death. These stories are obviously false and have been definitively proven as such.

Auschwitz camp obviously exists, but never did a genocide occur within it's walls.
>>
>>71605117
I suppose the 100,000 Jews that were transported out of Holland, not to be seen ever again, were picked up by a UFO?
>>
>>71605320
then what about the statements from the survivors of the sonderkommando?
>>
>>71605157
G-d moves in mysterious ways
>>
>>71605396
They probably never existed in the first place. We're expected to believe 6 million died despite there being less Jews in Europe at the time.
>>71605484
No one has ever found any remains of a genocide. The sonderkommando did not exist or they were so efficient at their job that they were able to dispose of remains at such a high rate even modern technology could not achieve.
>>
>>71605320
>or that people were masturbated to death
kek
fucking faggot the Holocaust was real just accept it u racist dense motherfucker
>>
>>71605592
>No one has ever found any remains of a genocide

Then those are all fake?

https://www.google.de/search?q=auschwitz+sonderkommando&biw=1152&bih=1883&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiX5bTbhJ_MAhWGrRoKHdBkCScQ_AUIBigB
>>
>>71604942
It was to create israel
/thread
>>
>>71605746
Half those pictures are drawings lad, and the other half show like at most three or four corpses.

Sure, some people died in these camps, especially once the allies started bombing supply lines and Typhus outbreaks began. That's not evidence of a genocide.
>>
does /pol/ like my postcard i made?
>>
>>71605592
As a matter of fact, the Dutch were very meticoulous in population record keeping. So good that the Germans had no problems finding the Jews.

That is why no neo-nazi has ever been able to dispute this fact about the death of 100,000 Dutch Jews.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnSHToaGRF8
>>71605925
Show me these records then.
>>
>>71606044
Why don't you go to Holland yourself and visit the archives?

However, if you want me to do that, send me money so I can buy a flight ticket.
>>
>>71606242
Why don't you make like a tree and leave?
>>
>>71606044
You just don't get it - no one fucks with the Jews. Look at what happened to Hone Harawira, the Mana Party, Kim Dotcom, Labour. All for the Dustbin of History. Key lives on
>>
File: john-key-trust-me.jpg (8 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
john-key-trust-me.jpg
8 KB, 350x200
forgot the pic
>>
>>71606322
God why are all Jewish males so repulsively unattractive?
>>
File: I don't know.jpg (139 KB, 630x860) Image search: [Google]
I don't know.jpg
139 KB, 630x860
>>71606288
>Why don't you make like a tree and leave?

You don't make sense.
You're 12?
>>
File: 1343713065549.jpg (17 KB, 292x312) Image search: [Google]
1343713065549.jpg
17 KB, 292x312
>>71606386
And you're gay?..................;-)
>>
REMINDER THAT THE HOLOCAUST HAS ACTUALLY CLAIMED A LIFE
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3198603/Suicide-prevention-counselor-commits-suicide-saying-tired-life-couldn-t-handle-dreams-Holocaust-survivor-parents-anymore.html
GRAND TOTAL OF ((ACTUAL)) HOLOCAUST VICTIMS: one goy, ehehe
>>
>>71605117
>How come
What are you 5?
>>
>>71604942
Actually Soviet takeover of all Europe is what justified the spending
>>
>>71606483

not a argument
>>
>>71606594
>not a argument

not aN argument.
>>
>>71606386

Being borderline inbred for centuries, and thoroughly psychotic as well.

Doing a lot of underhanded shit does take some form of toll on your appearance. That, and I'm pretty sure none of them exercise either.

Being in good shape is a solid foundation for being good looking.
>>
File: PREFERRED PM.jpg (639 KB, 309x359) Image search: [Google]
PREFERRED PM.jpg
639 KB, 309x359
>>71606386
Yet Kiwi women LOVE him, his most popular demographic. Do they prefer their men cut?
>>
>>71606785
That explains why 22% of all individual recipients of Nobel prizes are Jews.
>>
>>71606948
>be Jewish
>be promoted to head of a division because the big boss is Jewish and Jews look out for their own
>goy underneath you make scientific breakthrough
>take the credit and win the nobel prize

Alternatively, since the Nobel committee is run by Jews, they just hand out made up awards like "Peace award" to Jews to inflate their own numbers.
>>
>>71606948
No, that's because the Nobel committee would be suspended if they wouldn't prefer jews.
Or they'd simply destroy it in the media, "Nobel prize is raycis patriarchy, Nobel prize is corrupted and people just buy it..."

You don't fuck with the jews m8, they'll make you vanish faster than you could see.
>>
>>71607088

Einstein was a clerk.

>>71607299

Still a sore loser that Einstein escaped schönes Vaterland Nazi-Germany?
>>
Shill thread
>>
There's no such thing as Jews
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.