[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Genetic Engineering/Modificication become a more popular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1408049246408.jpg (38 KB, 617x416) Image search: [Google]
1408049246408.jpg
38 KB, 617x416
Will Genetic Engineering/Modificication become a more popular field of research as everybody realizes their diseases can be cured and capabilities can be maximized?
>>
>>71604198
China will be the first for this. The rich chinese and there are plenty of them, will start altering themselves to look white be taller etc. They have no problems this sort of thing. And the rest of the world will have to do the same to compete. It will start off with the rich doing it then places like thailand or india for cheap alternatives. But yes I do think this is where the future is headed.
>>
12 inch dick here I cum
>>
>>71604198

Only for your kids. You're still short and fat until you die.
>>
When lots of recessive genetic diseases are coming out of China, you know it's begun.
>>
File: baitt.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
baitt.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>tfw might see the age where i get to make my kids white
>tfw mexicunt
>>
File: robotfu.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
robotfu.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>>71605739

>tfw you wont be able to transplant your ghost into a female sexbot
>>
>>71604198
Why is she wearing protective glasses for arts and crafts?
>>
>>71604198

this is so wrong you are removing the bagage god gave you to create you
>>
>>71604198
Well, first we have to actually understand how everything works in systems bilogy and how it relates to bioinformatical studies. Honestly with the complexity of the still-unknown factors I'd give it at least 50 years. China already has done some limited testing in embryos but haven't let them come to full term which is the more important aspect, due to health complications that have occurred in test subjects.
>>
Think bigger. In 20-40 years death of old age will become the thing of the past.
>>
For rich folks. You want four billion 200 year old brown Poor's?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.