[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ support NATO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 2000x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 2000x802
I realize that many of the countries, if not all, that make up NATO hardly even have a military of their own and that they are effectively leeching off of American tax dollars, but wouldn't disbanding this alliance mean that we're leaving them wide open to Russian aggression/influence? Is it not in America's best interest to continue to keep the Russian Bear at bay, even if the financial burden lies squarely on us?
>>
>>71603336
Yes but fuck Turkey
>>
>>71603336

make them pay way more, or we leave by 2018.
>>
File: neutral-bomb.png (160 KB, 850x477) Image search: [Google]
neutral-bomb.png
160 KB, 850x477
>>71603336
>leaving them wide open to Russian aggression/influence
WHAT YEAR IS IT?

>Is it not in America's best interest to continue to keep the Russian Bear at bay
THE COLD WAR IS FUCKING OVER!

>Does /pol/ support NATO?
HELL NO!
>>
>>71603526
What would be the point though? If we leave, it is highly unlikely that we'll reduce military spending so we would effectively be in the exact same financial situation if we left. Only we no longer have direct influence over these countries. There is an argument to be made about our ability to have a freer hand in geopolitics if we do leave though. Since we will no longer be bound to these countries through alliances, we will be more able to intervene only where it's in our best interest. We could leave Turkey out to dry, for example rather than have to support it like we do now.
>>
>>71603628
So Russian inroads into Ukraine and inflammatory rhetoric toward the west is not a sign of aggression? The Cold War is still going strong, at least if you ask the Russians.
>>
>>71603886
>So Russian inroads into Ukraine and inflammatory rhetoric toward the west is not a sign of aggression?
Check your sources. And Ukraine is barely a country. No wonder half of it wants to join great Rossia.
But hey, good job trying to install yet another "pro-west" government.
>>
>>71603628
swiss svp is best party
>>
>>71603336
Fuck the majority of eurocucks. Maybe Germany getting their shit pushed in by Putin will help them get their fucking act together.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 880x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 880x866
>>71604048
>check your sources
>Ukraine is bearly a country
I swear, Russian shills really do plague the Internet. I had my doubts, but it makes sense.
>>
File: 1453073247162.jpg (26 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1453073247162.jpg
26 KB, 249x249
>>71604519
>I swear, Russian shills really do plague the Internet. I had my doubts, but it makes sense.
What an argument. You reaction is the same like the one of those fucking sjw. I simply cannot be what not ought to be.

>LALALALALALLALALALA
>That's racist!
>Literally hitler!
>Russian shill!
Please.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 300x168
>>71604834
Now you're just projecting. All you did was deny my arguments without providing any counter evidence. Hmm, what does that sound like to you?
>>
>>71603336
No NATO needs to die to save the West. The West has been in free fall since the USSR collapsed. The West needs super strong Russia to have common foe.
>>
>>71604048

Well you're in fucking Switzerland. Ukrainians hate Russia because they know what it's like to live under them.

The only struggle you've had to make is which self fellating penis pump you get to try on today and which chocolate brand will be the one to give you diabetes.
>>
>>71603336
>Does /pol/ support NATO?
No, fuck Turkey.
>>
>>71603336

No, because the Warsaw Pact is kill.
>>
>>71605199
>All you did was deny my arguments without providing any counter evidence.
Nonsense. You simply didn't listen, because you were making silly noises.

>The right of nations to self-determination
So let me repeat. Ukraine is barely a country, because half their people would rather join Rossia. Ukraine is barely a country, because just fucking look at their government.
NATO (i.e. America) tried to use this instability to their advantage by installing a "pro-western" puppet government, like they always do/try. Then it got a bit messy. And now you don't hear shit about Ukraine, guess the whole story is too much of a shame for you damn keks.

>>71605390
>Ukrainians hate Russia because they know what it's like to live under them.
Some of them certainly do. Now what?
>>
The UK, US, and GREECE are the only ones sticking to their agreed 2% of GDP defence spend for NATO membership.
>>
>>71603416
fpbp
>>
File: 1453938089882.png (1 MB, 1169x800) Image search: [Google]
1453938089882.png
1 MB, 1169x800
>>71603336
>NATO

It's shit, get rid of it. It's the reason why we remain an American puppet slowly getting SJWized, where our a cuck government is arresting OUR OWN citizens for PROTECTING OUR OWN border because of their incompetence and liberal faggotry.

Current libshit gov't couped, rapefugees in concentration camps and then back to Africa or whatever shithole they came from. Oh, and good ties with Russia again.

NATO isn't good for anyone, even America. Your citizens are living in shit while the military-industrial complex which now includes trannies is going around the world fulfilling it's own, not the American people's, interests.
>>
>>71605526

Let the West become NATOized and the East can go do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>71603336
>Trump elected
>sjws purged
>back room alliance with China/Russia
>absorb entire western hemisphere/anglosphere and purge African genes and all sources of cuckness
>>
>>71603336
we have to
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.