[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any women left that aren't garbage, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 22
File: find a nice man.jpg (55 KB, 466x648) Image search: [Google]
find a nice man.jpg
55 KB, 466x648
Who actually "dates" these whores, anyway? Do they really expect to still be valued by a man at some point, after they've destroyed themselves so completely? I cannot fathom how a "man" could be so low, as to willingly have a whore as the mother of his children -- yet this is the new normal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9uD7yM6bxQ

Mark my words, the social pendulum is at its liberal apogee, and when it falls the other way, the vast contingent of whores out there will be watching the sun set on their imagined futures, and only destitution awaits them. A traditional, virgin woman -- now but even more so in the near future -- has far more value than she probably realizes, and will literally have her choice of men soon.
>>
Mormons
>>
Eh yeah sure. Hey I bet people are gonna ask for the source eh? Bunch of degenerates kek! Like, where even does that come from?
>>
>>71603237
stop giving a fuck about what women think, you will be much happier, and they will be more attracted to you.

The first night I met my wife, I called her a whore and a bitch, she told me nobody ever called her that before and she fell in love with me right then and there. Women are fucking weird bro, learn to deal with it.
>>
>>71603448
>I called my wife a whore
>x are fucking wierd broooo
stop posting asap
>>
>2016
>caring about where you stick your dick
>get over it fatty and tip your fedora
>>
File: ThortonReedMocks.webm (238 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ThortonReedMocks.webm
238 KB, 640x480
>>71603237
>my source is the most unironically Bro-est YT channel, and all the girls in question are in LV ie the slut capital of the world
>>
>>71603662
autist, you need to live with the fact you are going to end up alone forever.
>>
>>71603237
Read this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4fiynh/stop_trying_to_be_someone_women_need_be_someone/

I'll condense the relevant part:

Women did not become good wives because they wanted to, or because it’s where they gravitate toward due to feminine nature, or because it made them happy. They became good wives because society practically forced them to do so. Many women learned to be happy in that role, but absent social forces pushing women in that direction, it’s not where most women would have ended up.

Women are not sexually conservative, faithful, good wives, or attracted to decent, good-provider men by nature. If the constraints that force women in this direction are removed, women are pretty much the opposite of all of that, by nature.

It’s a woman’s true nature to be slutty, unfaithful, a shitty marriage prospect, and attracted to cads. Unless the consequences for that behavior outweigh the fun. Remove the consequences, and we see their true nature.
>>
File: 1455309165043.jpg (115 KB, 900x559) Image search: [Google]
1455309165043.jpg
115 KB, 900x559
>>71603448
Where did I imply that I cared about what women think? I don't, and I haven't since I was a child. You seem to have this conception that it's respectable to "date" a whore, so long as you call her a whore; it isn't. That sort of rationalization is just a means for weak men to weasel out of standing up for what they know in their hearts to be true.

>>71603669
>2016
>caring about australia
>>
>>71603901
\m/ rock on bro with your whore wife
>>
>>71604053
She's not a whore, I just called her that because she was bitching about her friends boyfriend being too mean. Every guy there was putting up with her bullshit rant just cause she was "pretty". I said fuck that. By the end of the night she asked me if I wanted to go get some tea together down the street. I guess she thought I was interesting, because I stood up to her. She knew she was wrong, but she was just pushing her bullshit around that night because she thought she could get away with it (like she had so many times). She appreciated I was honest and stood my ground. I don't think any of you fucks in this thread know what I'm talking about. You're all bunch of cry babies. Grow up.
>>
>>71604381
Ya you understand few trics good for you still have much to learn it never end they all different .
>>
>>71604381
Then you woke up and posted on /r9k/.
>>
File: 4chanSlutDecentMan.jpg (184 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
4chanSlutDecentMan.jpg
184 KB, 640x960
>>71603237
Western women are degenerate scum that deserve no respect, love or protection. The best you can do is to use them as a simple bucket for your cum.
Now if you want something serious and stable, the best, in my opinion, would be to put your eyes in eastern Europe, Poland to be more specific. The hardship they've endured during centuries have made them quite redpilled, and since they are in the border-line of the christian world, that made them quite proud of their catholic heritage.
Of course I may be a bit idealistic, so in case I'm wrong, the far east is always a last option.
>>
File: 1455349211099.jpg (251 KB, 912x300) Image search: [Google]
1455349211099.jpg
251 KB, 912x300
>>71603947
I subscribe to TRP, and I've probably read that post at some point; but the fact remains that the largest segment of TRP, the "pickup artist" types, have fundamentally flawed understandings of women in general.

Imagine if ayy lmaos came down to earth in 10 different spaceships, and by some freak chance, all ten of them landed at mental institutions -- they would naturally conclude that all humans are crazy. That's what most of TRP is; with the overwhelming bulk of their experience with women being in nightclubs, they've concluded that all women are like the degenerate sluts you find in nightclubs.

If you think the typical party slut is legitimately drawn to that lifestyle without significant outside influence, or that they enjoy its fruits -- you'd be mistaken in my experience. The typical whore, when not whoring, is sitting in her shitty apartment, eating shitty food and watching netflix, while her ovaries are screaming at her as they shrivel into obsolescence and she wallows in a sense of impending doom that she can't explain.

Sex is validation for women, and validation is what women tend to crave above all else. This is why you see a negative correlation between partner count and physical attractiveness, as well as many other factors that correlate with higher self-worth. If the maxim of women being natural sluts were correct, you would expect to see the opposite association.

Society at its present, not only shields women from the consequences of their decisions, but actively encourages them to make objectively bad decisions; ones which they usually lack the foresight to identify as bad. They tell women -- whom generally have the same sense of being naturally inferior to men -- that they can overcome this condition and triumph, as they perceive men do, by going against their instinct and judgement.

This is deliberate. Its aim is to remove the value men place on women in order to break up families, collect more taxes, and consolidate more power.
>>
>>71605353
Bruh, woman in Poland are also whores. They are no more different then woman in USA, thirsting for Chad cock or money hungry whores, that will do everything for money.
>>
File: 4chanCatAndFat.jpg (46 KB, 480x716) Image search: [Google]
4chanCatAndFat.jpg
46 KB, 480x716
>>71605518
Even in Byalistok and eastern Poland?
>>
>>71603448
Words of wisdom...you know your shit son
>>
>>71603237
My gf is pretty cool :0
Youl find a girl that will suit you one day op just don't be antisocial. I'm openly hates niggs and mudslims and my gf is just ok with it she accept me as I am + she hates nigs.

Good luck op :)
>>
>>71603901
Kek whore wife.
>>
The humble fat ones
>>
>>71605679
I'm from Cracov, meet couple of girls from Wroclaw and other cities. They are all the same, there's no difference where they are from. They usually end as lone mothers with kids, complaing how they can't find "decent" men and how all guys are pigs.
>>
File: 1444185551477.jpg (86 KB, 792x755) Image search: [Google]
1444185551477.jpg
86 KB, 792x755
>>71604381
>She's not a whore
Really? How many dicks have been inside her? How many men have cum on that face you kiss? How many loads has she drunkenly wiped off the very breasts that would feed your children? How much male DNA is in her bloodstream? Will your children be chimeras? How many times has she knelt before a man you'd consider far beneath yourself, and sucked, and sucked, and sucked without reservation? Did she protest when he grabbed her hair and fucked her face like she was a human fleshlight, or did she secretly like it?
>>
>>71605769
fuck you Israelis for being so fucking based
>>
>>71603448
>I'm 12: the post
>>
File: basedbabe.jpg (145 KB, 441x782) Image search: [Google]
basedbabe.jpg
145 KB, 441x782
>>71603237

Don't worry brothers. They are out there.

I ended up just asking something based in the first few texts...

All you ladies out there, Nothing is sexier than a nationalistic woman to have by your side.

Be straightforward and weed out the cunts...
>>
File: 4chanUmichan.jpg (35 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
4chanUmichan.jpg
35 KB, 1024x576
>>71605878
Well shit, that just destroyed my last hopes to have a decent and traditional marriage with a good catholic girl.
Only 2D women for me now.
>>
>>71605457
underrated long post
look for women where whores go you'll find whores
>>
>>71603237

Yes, but not where you'd hope.

My girlfriend is a Turkish/Slav but pretty white. She's 110% redpilled, a believer in traditional housewivery, a virgin, and is always willing to listen to facts.

I love her, but she's definitely not the white Christian wife that I'd hope for. She's not a Muslim either though, at least.
>>
File: 8096604393582.jpg (43 KB, 636x339) Image search: [Google]
8096604393582.jpg
43 KB, 636x339
Why do I bother replying to this thread.

Well. I might as well stand up for myself this once.

I understand all of your hate for Western women. They are degenerate and everything about this is shit for the most part.

I know there's some things about me that is shit, but I'm not total shit.

I mean, I'm not degenerate. I come on /pol/ everyday. I would NEVER racemix, I am Christian, WN, Straight, I'm racist, virgin, wanting a white family, sometimes sexist (to my own gender), I love Trump...

It's just that nobody believes you are a girl or thinks you ae doing it for attention. Or they think you are trying to be a special snowflake "I'm not like other girls type" when you try to defend yourself.

Whenever I see these threads I get kind of sad. I mean, I'm starting to feel that maybe I shouldn't ever get married, because you just NEVER will be good enough.

It's a shame, because my biggest goal is doing something for the white race. Seeing white redpilled men turn away for white girls and go for other types sucks because there ARE good white girls, maybe not many but still.
>>
>>71604381
Baby's first neg
>>
>>71606067
Woman are woman, there's no real difference where they are from. There may be some redpilled, non whore and nice woman here but finding them won't be easy.

Couple of years ago there was loud about "trend" between Polish teens(like 13-16 yo), that prostituted in malls. For new iPhone or anything else, they sucked or fucked old guys.
>>
>>71603237
To be fair--they cherry-picked women who literally are walking around Vegas with booze in their hands midday. He didn't descend on libraries and churches.

Of the 20 or so women I know well enough to have insight into their sex lives--10 have had approximately 10+ partners throughout 4 years at college, 5 only have had 2-3 different partners, 4 only have had one or two sexual experiences total that may or may not involve penetration and 1 is a virgin.
>>
3DPD is literally trash.
2D is pure and perfect.

Take the 2D redpill senpaitachi!
>>
>>71606186
Lets get married and make lots of white babies.
>>
>>71603237
I can't criticize any of them for those comparatively low numbers.
Though most of them lied about their age, which is some petty bullshit.
>>
>>71606186
shut up cunt
>>
>>71605457
I've slept with far too many women who have boyfriends to ever trust one again.

I only pick up girls at coffee shops too.
>>
>>71606186
>woman
>browsing /pol/
Nice shill
>>
>>71606186
Then make sure to find a man who wants that and isn't a retard.
>>
>>71606663
same, never been to a nightclub in my life actually

all the women I've picked up are still degenerate whores who want a typical chad alpha male
>>
File: 4chanDogLumberjack.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
4chanDogLumberjack.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>71606325
Yes, I read about it, but I'd like to believe that only women in big cities like Warsaw, Cracow, Wroclaw, etc. would have such dishonorable behavior. Where girls from small villages would be of a more modest and decent christian nature.

I mainly believe this because of my experience talking to polish girls. One from a town near cracow (nowy sacz) was pretty much an aspiring slut. Not officially a slut yet, but already on the road.
On the other hand, a girl from a very small village, that currently studies in Byalistok, doesn't have this fascination for big cities, nor tries to fit in the city-life. Hates muslims, dislikes politics of all kinds, but specially the trendy multiculturalism, and the best of all is that she's such a kind-spoken person, that it makes you smile, even when talking about how muslims dying isn't something new to the world.
I've based my image of "traditional polish girl" specifically in this eastern polish girl. Again, I may be wrong, I may be very wrong.
>>
File: 1436765893860.gif (539 KB, 192x119) Image search: [Google]
1436765893860.gif
539 KB, 192x119
>>71606186
If you really have those qualities, there's a large contingent of men that would value you beyond what I could ever put into words -- so I don't think you should have any apprehension in that regard.

You just have to understand how men typically experience women these days, and how that experience contrasts with what we instinctively feel; and the sort of frustration that discord leads to. It's a complex discussion that requires a lot of context, and is probably well outside of realms of /pol/, but suffice it to say, we aren't talking about women like you.
>>
>>71603237
>she will have her choice of men soon
Actually they have their choice of men NOW. Anyone got that article where the disgusting feminist dressed up like a "traditional" girl for a dating site and got something like 10 times as many hits as she normally did? Men are starved for any woman that doesn't seem like a completely shallow whore.
>>
>>71603237

just look for a girl whos parents are still together in a happy marriage

unluckily for americlaps its literally a 50/50 coin toss
>>
>>71606186
>AAH AAH VALIDATE ME

Typical shitty woman.
>>
File: 1440453150790.png (333 KB, 837x474) Image search: [Google]
1440453150790.png
333 KB, 837x474
damn, I sure hope he went to pick up the trashiest girls he could find, and by their looks they do seem trashy as fuck, and he didn't just randomly sampled them
>>
>>71606882
If you know such girl then you can feel lucky Anon.

I knew only one such girl, she was amazing. Beautiful, intelligent, virgin, very happy and optimistic girl, but then I sadly lost any contact with her and I was too shy, since then I only meet whores that lost their virginity at age of 13 or similar age, that love "clubbing" and other degenerated shit.
>>
>>71603237
>Are there any women left that aren't garbage, /pol/?
No.
>Who actually "dates" these whores, anyway?
Dates? Betas finally getting their turn.
> Do they really expect to still be valued by a man at some point, after they've destroyed themselves so completely?
It happens.
> I cannot fathom how a "man" could be so low, as to willingly have a whore as the mother of his children -- yet this is the new normal?
Welcome to Erff.
>>
File: 1459133178114.jpg (138 KB, 344x443) Image search: [Google]
1459133178114.jpg
138 KB, 344x443
>tfw you go to sex new gf
>>
>>71606186

If you are as you proclaimed yourself to be you are are not the person being discussed in the topic.

Do you think that when people refer to Brits on here they are including ex-colonies? Of course not.

People don't have to constantly validate you being a good woman for you to understand whether or not you are. The only approval you should seek is the approval of your husband and children. A bunch of anonymous people on an imageboard doing bar-tier talks about the shit women these days never implied you.
>>
>>71603448
>stop giving a fuck about what women think
if no one cared what woman think every nightclub in the world would bankrupt, the only reason men even bother to go to those places is because of woman and the impact of your impression
>>
>>71603237
yes.

and they're not having sex with us.

guess we'll have to deal with it.
>>
>>71606186

You're probably one of those femanons that go into threads criticizing women and start calling guys "virgins". Go fuck yourself, slut!
>>
>>71603448
Finally truth, was beginning to think I was on /r9k/
>>
>>71603448
>I called her a whore and a bitch
>she fell in love with me
Sounds like quite a keeper.
>>
>>71608742
Seems like she just saw the guy as being alpha by standing up to her. Which she loved.
>>
>>71606186
just reelin them in arent you?
>>
>>71608742
Lol
>>
>>71605973
Hopefully One day the whole west will be based
>>
>>71606450
got eem
>>
File: 139699865.png (389 KB, 639x500) Image search: [Google]
139699865.png
389 KB, 639x500
>women only want money and a big dick
Does love not exist?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 400x398
>>71606186
Yeah ok buddy. Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>71603237
>over 50 is considered whore
OH WOW
>>
>>71610152
only straight men can love
>>
>>71606186
I think there are less degenerate men than women in western country, so you will find one.
>>
>>71606186

Like this guy said >>71607479
You're not what you say you are for validation.
If you need 4chan's acceptance for you to marry a nice man and rise a nice white family you're fucked.
Just imagine saying "Honey, cancel the wedding, they are all assholes in 4chan Imma fuck a nigger and get some poz".

You come to 4chan to have some laughts, rant a little about things you can't irl and get some info about international events.
You should avoid it if you can't take the bantz directed at your respective group (in your case being a female and american, my case ">Spain >White"), if you are in your first two weeks of nofap or if you're depressed.

It's just a piece of advice, but if you're actually a white woman with solid values you shouldn't need it anyway.
>>
File: tfwnogf.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogf.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>>71603237
tfw the black girls are more conservative than white bitches. damn man maybe the inter-racial thing aint that bad.
>>
>>71606186
low self esteem in women screams cheater.
>>
>>71611093
And you know they weren't just telling you what you wanted to hear because...
Sincerity is an easy guise in any business, and a sucker is born every day.
>>
>>71603237
Enjoying life is much more worth it in today's society. By refusing relationships, I am doing exceptionally well in exercise, enjoyment, career, making money and living out hobbies.

Why would risk all of this for relationships that are statistically likely to be ruined by a woman? I can now live a life with no risks, clear goals and guaranteed success.

Women have become obsolete with even short-term relationships being risky. I believe that many young men are starting to realize this and are distancing themselves from the whole thing.
>>
>>71603237
Do what I did.
Become gay. Not as bad as you may think.
>>
>>71606186
you fell for the white guys like asian girls meme
>>
>>71605937
I watch too much porn : the post
>>
>>71604381

This is how its done, dont put up with bitchy attitudes. Great work man.
>>
yes goy-- i mean guy! all the white women are whores, don't bother with them. men are going their own way, didn't you hear?!
>>
>>71603237
God mods need to start banning these HURRR DEGENERATE threads its bait for r9k nutjobs.
>>
>>71611782
I'm a canadian cuck : the flair
>>
Shagging American college girls who come here on exchange is basically our national sport. American girls just come to Europe to slut around, it's well known. So the next time that a girl tells your she's been to Europe, you response is going to be "Oh, I bet you have, you whore"
>>
File: japface.jpg (29 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
japface.jpg
29 KB, 240x320
>>71612229
Our pure Jesus loving women would never do such a thing. You can have em man, they're all boring hypocritical scum.
>>
>>71603237
I've thinking the same righ now! women today are just trash, it disapointing..
>>
>>71612143
The fuck is a flair?
Back to >>>/r9k/ with you.
>>
>>71605937
Who is this?
>>
>>71612451
Learn English you failed french fuck
>>
>>71603237
Most people don't indulge every detail of their past sex life to a bf/gf.
>>
I find it genuinely difficult to find a girl to date. I don't mean just dateable girls, like anyone. Nobody is interested.

They are pretty interested on hopping on my cock, but any 'date' is just a precursor to taking my dick and then fucking off. Haven't had anything resembling a gf since school
>>
File: 1412169582548.jpg (100 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1412169582548.jpg
100 KB, 1278x1181
>>71605937
That snaggle tooth.
>>
Iknow what you mean anon, i thought i had it made
>meet super hot virgin during HS
>stay together drama free
>get married at 20
>she's even a Trump supporter
>starts looking at porn recently
>she starts asking for a 3sum
>ask with who
>she says a black guy

it hurts anon
>>
>>71612752
I'll date you if you're okay with me being an African American queen.
>>
File: 1457025784313.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1457025784313.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>71612865
Jesus Christ
>>
>>71603237

I've given up on women, really.

I've got enough problems on my plate that I don't want to deal with anyone else's but my own.

Commitment will simply slow my goals of self realization down.
>>
>>71605937
Literally virgin for life, the post.
>>
>>71612722
Found the cuck

>>71603237
Get them when they're young.
It's the only way. Use the brainwashing techniques to your own advantage. Sure it sounds creepy, but it's actually for a greater good.
Pick a qt 15-16 yr. old virgin (rare, but possible) and groom her to be your wife. Not that hard.
Shitskins do it all the time.
>>
>>71604381
then explain why she sucked 27 cocks n a row including mine, cuck
>>
>>71605937
just stop it with the "chimera" meme already
>>
>>71605937
is this loss?
>>
>>71606399
t. virgin
>>
>>71610152
love is a social construct
>>
>>71606882
>n the other hand, a girl from a very small village, that currently studies in Byalistok, doesn't have this fascination for big cities, nor tries to fit in the city-life.
Does she own smartphone with net connection?
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (532 KB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
532 KB, 2592x3888
>>71613171
>>71613057
>>71611782
>being this triggered
kek
>>
>>71612865
Even if it was with another chick never do a threesome with any woman you want to stay with. It changes everything. Once that bell is rung it cannot be unrung. Never add more people to your relationship.
>>
>>71605353
>>71605518
Avoid the Balkans as well. Any woman born after communism here is the exact same as those western women you described. Globalism came to us after communism and it bit us in the ass. Just watch the Sunny Beach documentary if you want to get a glimpse of how our youth are, especially when combined w/ western youth.
>>
>>71612752
Try not fucking them right away.
>>
>>71603237
I'd settle down with her huehuehue
>>
>>71605937
he has a point you worthless fags. you keep stating he's a virgin but at least he not desperate enough to accept used goods as you all have.
>>
>>71612229
This goes for any girl who travels the world alone anywhere desu.

Nobody travels to Spain, Costa Rica, Jamaica, (OR America if European), etc etc. for the hell of it alone.
>>
>>71612519
My wife.
>>
>>71614712
i know some swedish girl who comes to american all the time shes got a nice ass no tits though
>>
>>71603947
religious enforced morality was the enlightenment

how to take the jesus-pill for the sake of a family? Going to church is unbearable.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.