[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals don't know shit about what it means to live with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: index.jpg (38 KB, 520x433) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
38 KB, 520x433
Liberals don't know shit about what it means to live with foreigners.
Yesterday i got mocked by some guy in the subway who started talking to my gf. I told him to leave her alone and he started talking shit. Calling me a pussy and shit.
We got in a fight and i was really afraid that he might have a knife or something.

I never had any problems with Germans but all my life i had to deal with these foreign assholes who start shit for no reason.
>>
>>71603065
>calling me a pussy
>i was really afraid

so you're saying he was right?
>>
>>71603222
Remaining relaxed around unstable people with nothing to lose is a fools game.
>>
>>71603222
Since i was a kid i had to deal with this shit and a lot of them carry weapons. Also i'm not the strongest guy.
>>
>>71603222
No he was afraid the shitskin had a knife. Not an unreasonable fear.
>>
>buy tazer

>use it

>get sued

>buy pepperspray

>use it

>get sued

meanwhile your gf sucks that bsc

kek i hate this country
>>
File: burger postin.jpg (76 KB, 678x674) Image search: [Google]
burger postin.jpg
76 KB, 678x674
>>71603222
>Checked

Id be afraid of him having a knife too desu senpai

>>71603357
either get to a gym and change your body or get to a refugee center and change linens, hans
your choice
>>
>>71603222
And rightfully so. It's practically illegal to defend yourself in most European countries, so encountering someone with a knife or other weapons is even worse because if you knock them out or so, you'll go to jail for excessive force.
>>
File: ABQycJg.png (308 KB, 1272x621) Image search: [Google]
ABQycJg.png
308 KB, 1272x621
>>71603345
>>
>>71603614

nice fail bro
>>
File: molotohvin koktaili.jpg (11 KB, 170x288) Image search: [Google]
molotohvin koktaili.jpg
11 KB, 170x288
>>71603065
This removes the refugee center
>>
That sucks bro. What you need to do is hey together with friends and go out and hunt these animals at night. Make a Gane out of it. The shit had to stop
>>
>>71603065

Lol we do know what it's like, What a Bavarian cocksucker like you doesn't realize is that class is a bigger hurdle than being a foreigner. Don't let poor / minimum wage trash into your country
>>
>>71603345
No .. you should remain relax at all time every time .. all the time.
>>
I can’t even with what the German government is doing with foreigners, or the EU in general. Saw it coming years ago though when the sand nigger spring started.

My opinion is that we have to do something to help Europe stay European, though I can’t imagine how we could possibly do anything with Merkel and the fucking fratricidal liberal shitheads running things right now.
>>
File: laughingdog.jpg (39 KB, 441x228) Image search: [Google]
laughingdog.jpg
39 KB, 441x228
>>71603065
>>
>would get bike stolen if I didn't use three different locks
>sometimes the bike tires are just damaged(vandalism)
>extremely noisy any time of day or night
>fucking disgusting smell that spreads through air ventilation, they need to "get rid of bad spirits" with essence or something
>using other people's laundry time
I'm the only ethnic Finn in this neighborhood
>>
>>71603357
>Since i was a kid i had to deal with this shit and a lot of them carry weapons. Also i'm not the strongest guy.
Had a similar thing happen to me, asking my Gf to "sit on his lap," only I beat him bloody and spent 5 days in jail.

I don't give a fuck, it's better than living life as a panzy.
>>
>guy trying to talk to my gf
>she says "fuck off retarded faggot"
>buddy looks like he is about to cry
>stare at him, start laughing
>tell him to "smarten the fuck up retard"

I'm 5'9
>>
Never happened to me but if it does I'll rip their head off
>>
File: 789456.jpg (621 KB, 1710x945) Image search: [Google]
789456.jpg
621 KB, 1710x945
>>71603065
>tfw if you posted this anywhere but 4chan you would go to prison. Sucks doesn't it Krautbro.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.