[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA YES YES YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: You know it is going to happen.jpg (60 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
You know it is going to happen.jpg
60 KB, 600x429
I am so glad that the USA is finally becoming as progressive and tolerant as Sweden!

http://fortune.com/2016/04/19/target-transgender-bathroom/

>Wading into the contentious national debate about the rights of transgender people, Target said on Tuesday that transgender workers and customers can use the restroom that is aligned with the gender they identify with.

You guys are truly the shining beacon of light that is needed in today's world and I, for one, am glad you are giving direct competition to Sweden in your progressiveness and tolerance!
>>
USA is more cucked than all the other western nations combined.
>>
>>71603037
They are not cucked my good leaf friend, they are simply working as hard as possible to catch up to you and Sweden as being as tolerant as possible.
>>
>>71603123
Based australia fighting the canadian menace
>>
Just the build the fucking wall already, keep these disgusting degenerates away from Mexico.
>>
>>71603177
Thank you Ameribro, but I am truly concerned with all this, lets coin it degeneracy, that is being unleashed at the moment in your country.

When are you going to stand up to it?
>>
>>71603269
Trump will end it, the thing is Jewish corps like Target are forcing this agenda... A tough battle ahead with the Jews
>>
>>71603258
>Mexico calling other countries degenerate

Well I suppose with the mass amount of beheadings you are sure to get some of the degenerates that are running around.
>>
>>71603037
It's the women, not the men.
>>
Sweden copied everything from USA though
>>
>>71603410

At least we don't have mentally ill people pretending to belong to a different gender, I would rather have beheadings than those sickos.
>>
>>71602907
What's more disgusting is Americans mutilate their sons dicks what the cuck
>>
>>71602907
why are they wearing diapers
>>
they're still behind the locked doors, right?
>>
>>71603491
>At least we don't have mentally ill people pretending to belong to a different gender

No just massive drug cartels running around and killing those who they like on a particular day, oh, also creating a drug epidemic which is about 100 times worse than this and willingly sells to these degenerates.

Apart from that, your country is not to bad if you bring your own bottled water.
>>
File: 1453737738964.jpg (15 KB, 225x220) Image search: [Google]
1453737738964.jpg
15 KB, 225x220
>>71603037
>USA is more cucked than all the other western nations combined.
Eh, I'd rather call them "special".
>>
>>71603808
>Eh, I'd rather call them "special".

I say the same medpack, after all, they are not quite at the level of Sweden and Canada for progressiveness and tolerance yet!
>>
>>71603269
Can't really do much when we lose our jobs for having an opinion. All this did was make bathrooms less safe for women.

Please stop the self-harm by the left.
>>
>>71603634
> shitskins killing themselves

Not bad at all tbqh famiglia
>>
>>71603910
>shitskins killing themselves

Well yes, that is what happens when you drink the water in your country famiglia!

In our country the wildlife takes care of it!
>>
>>71602907
Or, just make Unisex toilets where anyone can go in as well as the standard ones, but make the unisex ones have a capacity of 1 because literally fuck all % of people are mental like trannies are.
>>
>>71603873
>they are not quite at the level of Sweden and Canada for progressiveness and tolerance yet!
Well, I think they're not even playing in the same league, so direct comparisons are a bit tricky.
>>
You guys are so mean. I thought we were friends :(
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 460x345
>>71604143
I'm friends with your wife
>>
File: 1451765601815.png (233 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
1451765601815.png
233 KB, 500x472
>>71602907
>>
>>71604143
I want to be friends Ameribro, I really do, but you keep on allowing this degeneracy to happen, when are you going to stand up to it?

>>71604076
>Or, just make Unisex toilets where anyone can go in as well as the standard ones, but make the unisex ones have a capacity of 1 because literally fuck all % of people are mental like trannies are.

Why not make it room for 2 and a steel cage in which they fight each other to the death to "survive" and then put a bullet in the one that wins, could broadcast it and sell it as a paperview event!
>>
Meanwhile, Australia is the only Anglo nation that has not legalized fag marriage.

Why are they so based?
>>
>>71602907
Thanks for letting me know. I won't be shopping there anymore.
>>
>>71603808
Rare flag
>>
>>71604334

They're trying. Gun advocacy groups are also pushing hard for stricter fucking gun control.
>>
>>71604334
What's the argument against fag marriage anyway? I don't care what they do, but I'd be happy to never have to walk through a fucking rally of them running around with a microphone in one hand, a massive dildo in the other and streamers coming out of their ass, ie they can do whatever they want if they just shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>71604482

It's a church doctrine, it should be left to churches to decide not the government. If the government wants to they can allow civil unions which grant the same tax benefits as marriage (pretty sure this is the case anyway)
>>
>>71604482
Separation of church and state, keep the state out of the church
>>
>>71604598
>>71604656
But getting married affects legal shit, like tax stuff, health stuff, etc, so isn't it already pretty much merged?
>>
>>71602907
Target was a discount store for the high end retailer Dayton, founded in Minnesota. Mark Dayton is Minnesota's governor right now.

Though I don't expect it to go anywhere because Dayton has threatened a veto, the Minnesota legislature is talking about doing the same thing as North Carolina. Minnesota is a really weird state.
>>
>>71604598
Same sex partners have it already under the defacto laws, the only reason they want marriage is because it is something that the church denies them.

It is a simple case of cultural marxists using the manipulation of jealousy to break down one of the corner stones of society, they get the queers all riled up by saying they are "oppressed" when in reality they have just as much rights as anyone else, just an organization has decided to exclude them because they deem it immoral (Which is fine because fags have the right to ignore them and do their own thing).
>>
>>71604774

You missed half my post apparently but read this >>71604818
>>
>>71604774
>But getting married affects legal shit, like tax stuff, health stuff, etc, so isn't it already pretty much merged?
Yes, and that's a bit of a problem (i.e. discrimination). People should simply be taxed individually. End of the story.
>>
>>71604774
The government needs to get it's nose out of the church, only the church can marry two people
>>
>>71602907
I literally go into the women's bathroom all the time and pee using my penis. Lucky I look like a woman and not many trannies are that lucky.

Oh, why the fuck would you guys want me to use your bathroom? I am basically a faggot who loves looking at dick?
>>
>>71604818
>It is a simple case of cultural marxists using the manipulation of jealousy to break down one of the corner stones of society
Can i get a less tinfoiled explanation of "they" and "why" please?
>>
Still don't get the ones who claim to be christian or whatever other gay-hating religion.

It just sounds like a vote against your best interests.
>>
>>71605024
>I am basically a faggot who loves looking at dick?
Freudian slip there anon? Post pics anyway
>>
>>71605143
I am a faggot lol. I have sex with other trannies too besides men.

Also no pictures.

I love average honestly, nothing really special. I do look like a woman but an ugly to average looking woman. It isn't hard and since I am only 5'7" I blend in well.
>>
File: 1451536199280.jpg (8 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1451536199280.jpg
8 KB, 400x343
>>71605340
>Also no pictures.
THEN GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY!
>>
>>71604482
The state has no business in putting a stamp of approval on sodomy.
>>
On the bright side, when all of this blows over the survivors will look back on liberalism and "tolerance" politics in the same way people not from /pol/ or Stormfront look at Nazism or former Soviet bloc inhabitants look at the USSR.
>>
>>71605024
Because I don't want women or little girls to have to witness your obscene nature.
You're mentally deranged.

As a man, I don't give a fuck if you look at my dick, or even if you fantasize about it endlessly.
If I respond to a screaming woman because of a thing like you though, I'm going to bash your skull off a tile floor before you even know what the fuck is going on.

Something to keep in mind mother fucker.
>>
>>71605613
And what's the definition of "sodomy" anyway? Pretty sure I've seen definitions ranging from anal sex to any sort of dick simulation outside of the vagina
>>71605724
You forget where you put your Marine copy pasta?
>>
File: GMxWCMX.jpg (527 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GMxWCMX.jpg
527 KB, 1920x1080
>>71605599
Fine here you go.

>>71605724
What on earth is your problem? Literally no one gives a shit nor has ever given a shit.
>>
>>71604275
>when are you going to stand up to it?

Never.

American conservatives will never stand up for anything. They will just wring their hands and say "well the law is the law" when SCOTUS overrules the NC transgender law, just like with every other issue. Look at abortion. They claim to believe it's murder, but refuse to just take a fucking stand like men and not allow it in their states where everyone but the feds wants it to be illegal. You'd think you'd take a stand if you honestly thought children were getting murdered...guess not.

We'll just bend over and suck kike dick like usual.
>>
>>71605810
There's some irony there.

>>71605813
Just a heads up.
Not everyone is as as tolerant of your degenerate as MTV wants you to believe.
Don't act shocked when you wake up in a hospital because some little girl's daddy saw you for what you are.
>>
>>71606138
In four plus years of living as a woman no one has ever given me crap. Not in the south midwest northwest or Anywhere in California.

Honestly no one cares about me. I just want to be left alone and never talk about my trans shit either. Who cares what fucking bathroom I am going to use.
>>
>>71606259
>Who cares what fucking bathroom I am going to use.
Nobody. But now that it's on the agenda? Well, too bad for you. Some things are best left self-/unregulated.
>>
>>71603269
>let's coin it degeneracy
>let's coin it
>it hasn't been coined already
God damn I think I just got micro-bantzed.
>>
>>71602907
AMERICA!!! FUCK YES!!!
>>
File: 907860_Health_Hazard.jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
907860_Health_Hazard.jpg
8 KB, 160x160
>>71602907
The fastest way to stop this is to go into women's restrooms on a regular basis, take a dump, and never flush. Even if it's automatic, just put tape over the sensor or break it. Shit on the floor if you are really that fucking mad. Women complaining gets things changed faster than anything else apparently so turning their bathrooms into a cesspit can only fuel demand for separate toilets. My biggest concern about this isn't confused people not knowing where to pee, it's that women are more prone to fucking up public restrooms. The use more paper and leave worse messes in every way imaginable.
>>
>>71603490
>Sweden copied sucking Muslims off and hating Israel because dose poor Muslims
No
>>
>>71603634
>also creating a drug epidemic which is about 100 times worse than this and willingly sells to these degenerates.
>Mexico created the drug epidemic
Nah degenerate whites and blacks did, Mexicans just took advantage of it and made a profit
>>
File: 1460742467245.jpg (6 KB, 172x200) Image search: [Google]
1460742467245.jpg
6 KB, 172x200
>>71608041

And that fucking horrid cunt-blood stench.

Jesus, that fucking smell is so unqiue and so disgusting.
>>
>women are the one most up-in-arms to fight for progressive values
>women are the ones who'll be victimized the most by pervs abusing stupid shit they demanded

it's like pottery
>>
>>71603258
It's not my fault I can go to Mexico and fuck a 9/10 guy for comparitivley cheap and smoke a lot of weed. I love your country, and I support trying to remove the border instead of fortifying it.
>>
>>71605813
Damn, so this is what a conservative woman looks like in 2016. A passable tranny.
>>
>>71602907
Lol. My city (Houston) just recently voted against the HERO (Houston Equal Rights Ordinance), which would have allowed people to use whatever bathroom they wanted as long as they gender identified with it.

Suck it
>>
>>71606259

>Who cares what fucking bathroom I am going to use.

I do. I mean seriously you can't have someone constantly guarding every bathroom in the world IDing every single person who walks through the doors. Who's to say you're even actually a tranny? You just want to slip into the women's bathroom to setup some cameras, or peep at them in some way or another?

Since it's literally JUST your word(Probably a compulsive liar at that. You've already got one mental illness- or do you?), your motives are likely unacceptable.
>>
>>71602907
In Sweden this is still illegal but whatever. /pol are fucking delusional and would blow up if having to accept reality that the two most cucked and fucked nations of all are USA and the UK
>>
America is almost just as cucked as most of Europe on social and immigration issues, so I dont know why so many Americans act like we're so much better with all the left-wing degeneracy happening here
>>
>>71615459
No no you are far worse number one cucked faggot of them all

Fact you do not see this is both hilarious and sad
>>
>>71602907
>Target
Every Target I've been to has lazy employees that know jack of all shit about customer service. It's like if someone tried to take Family Dollar and pass it off as a supermarket, the difference being that Family Dollar employees are lazy as shit because nobody shops at Family Dollar.

These oxygen hoarders just need to make gender neutral bathrooms that are just rooms with a shitter, a sink, and a mirror (which is to say, what they already do, sans the political correctness)
>>
>>71615604

>Sweden

kek
>>
>>71611719
only in america
>>
>posting a comic

A dude already played with it

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/wa-man-women-bathroom-test-transgender-ruling-article-1.2535150
>>
File: lol.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>71604269
>wearing a somalian t-shirt
>>
>>71605813
Nnnnnnghhh
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.