[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is having a Tenga degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: tenga.jpg (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tenga.jpg
7 KB, 300x300
is having a Tenga degenerate?
>>
File: 1370568033422.png (161 KB, 438x335) Image search: [Google]
1370568033422.png
161 KB, 438x335
>>71602476
if you are a guy, yes, you are a pathetic permavirgin neckbeard... but if you are a girl, it's sexy, hot and totally ok cause you are catering your sexual needs
this is what society actually belives
>>
>>71602719
And yet our (western at least) society is overall a male driven one; i promise that more guys give each other shit for using sex toys than women do.
>>
>>71602719
Tenga eggs can double as dildos?
>>
What the Fuck is a tenga
>>
>>71602476

Just get a gf.

Then get her to use a fleshlight on you. Feels good man.
>>
>>71604472
>>
what the fuck is a Tenga?
>>
>>71602476

What is it
>>
>>71602476
I've had a few Tengas and a fleshlight. The tengas sound better on paper, but they're all just a little too small generally. The fleshlight material was shittier and broke down way quicker, but it was big enough to fit my dick in without any issue.

I bought another Tenga recently, it's the "3D" version. It's pretty nice, but again, just a little too small.
>>
File: 1460572646493.gif (2 MB, 612x639) Image search: [Google]
1460572646493.gif
2 MB, 612x639
>>71602476
Yes.

But It's totally worth it desu.
>>
>>71604614
>>71604569
>>71604548
>>71604472
You people block ads, don't you?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tenga
>>
File: 1446678141353.png (2 MB, 1300x1189) Image search: [Google]
1446678141353.png
2 MB, 1300x1189
Tanga? No. Fleshlight? Yes.
>>
>>71602476
It's a masturbation aid, it's not degenerate.
>>
I use the one-use eggs. Decent enough compromise, I think.
>>
dont care. feels good man. way cheaper than some woman and when you throw it away it doesn't complain like a woman.
>>
>>71604733
Seems like a real waste of money. Can't you use it more than once?
>>
>>71604846
There's a place by me that sells condom sized ones for $2, and it's really worth it if I'm uncontrollably horny.
>>
>>71604846

No you take it apart and clean it dumb ass. I have had one for four years. Fucking saves me the hassles of girlfriend bullshit.
>>
>>71605474
I thought it was something like the egg or cup being made of a fragile material that breaks down from friction so it can only be used two or three times. Does it really retain its material after that long?
>>
>>71602476
No, but if you give it a name and talk to it, then yes
>>
>>71604939
you buy sex toys in person? holy fuck you're one major degenerate.
>>
>>71602476
I bought the extra-large model of this thing and I still couldn't fit my dick in it. Made for tiny Japanese pee-pee.
>>
>>71602476
I have tenga and its quite good but requires lotion and a warm up. Had a girlfrend before and real pussy is much better (very hot). At least try to get girlfriend just to compare.
>>
>>71605653
The Tenga egg and the plastic tengas like in OP's picture are "supposed" to be used once and tossed. In reality you can reuse them plent of times with proper care and storage.

I think they're cheap enough to be disposable in Japan, but when we import them they cost $15+ bucks so using it to jackoff once is a bit expensive.

My fleshlight broke down way faster than any Tenga I've ever owned, even the "disposable" tengas.
>>
>>71605964
I have a fleshlight I rarely use, I've used it about... 30-40 times in the last two years, it's really tearing up inside, definitely gonna grab a tenga when I can. Should I go for a cup or two or that egg 6 pack? Which one would last longer/is easier to clean?
>>
>>71606147
This is what I have now:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005C2NUY4

And I really like it. I've had it for about 4 months or so, maybe use it once or twice a week. It still looks practically new, and has absolutely no smell or anything. I remember I would rinse and coat my fleshlight with baby powder right after use and it still developed a bit of a stink.The tenga is still a little small but it stretches just fine. IMO it actually looks kinda nice. Obviously it's a sex toy but it's not obviously shaped like a big rubber pussy.

The eggs to me were underwhelming. They're pretty small, like 2-3 inches at the longest so you have to stretch the material over your dick. I also remember them being really loud when you use them.

The cups ones (encased in plastic) are pretty good, but the Tenga 3D is actually designed for multiple uses and is way easier to take care of. It's also about the same price as the cup models, so you can decide as far as that goes.
>>
>>71602476
If you're a guy who regularly masturbates, you might as well do it with a Fleshlight/Tenga/similar. It doesn't make what you're doing less pathetic and saves you from death grip.

So no, it's not degenerate. At least not more than using your hand.

But having a full-sized doll, however...
>>
>>71606397
>Obviously it's a sex toy but it's not obviously shaped like a big rubber pussy.
If my little sisters somehow found one, at least I could bluff my way out.
I appreciate the advice.
>>
>>71606652
more pathetic*
>>
>>71605825
Show us your dick faggot
>>
>>71606397
i own that too. Good stuff. Made me nut so freakin fast 1st time
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.