[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be middle ranking cop >called to an incident >one guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>be middle ranking cop
>called to an incident
>one guy in cargo pants and a Hawaiian shirt has been arrested
>7 bikers being attended to by paramedics
>he claims he was taking money out at the ATM and a gang of bikers tried to rob him
>he's a 3rd dan blackbelt, the men are all in their 50's
>they claim one of them just said "give us ya money!" as a joke
>mfw watching the video of this guy kicking the shit out of the bikers
>the bikers are part of Ulysses MC, just a bikie club for old men cosplaying as real bikers
>in the end nobody was charged with anything

It was so good watching those boomers in bikie dress up getting the shit kicked out of them, i'm so sick of degeneracy.

ITT: degenerates getting what was coming to them
>>
Nice blog faggot.
>>
What is a "real biker"?
>>
>>71602094
They were dressed in Harley Davidson branded leathers, and were a bunch of semi retired boomers who walk around pretending to be bikers to scare people for fun.
>>
>>71602334
How is a bunch of semi-retired old men going around in leather any different from "real bikers"? What do "real bikers" do that is different?
>>
>>71602417
crimes
>>
File: IMG_2818.png (350 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2818.png
350 KB, 900x900
>>71601972
well, post the video.
>>
>>71602417
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihSaGAVHmvw
>>
>>71602094
War veterans and ex-cons that became homeless. So what do they do? Hit the road with their battle brothers of course.
>>
>>71601972
>australia
>Manly
You cant win a war against emus and your biggest terror threat is rabies.
>>
>>71603058
But where do they sleep? Do biker bars have hammocks out back or do they just kind of slump down on their barstool at 4am for a power nap?
>>
>>71602933
i am entertained
>>
>>71602417
Real bikers murder other bikers and sell meth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.