[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sword control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Assault Blade.png (947 KB, 616x544) Image search: [Google]
Assault Blade.png
947 KB, 616x544
Well met, /pol/. I come to speak of sword control. Should sword and blade not be banned?

Why dost thou feeleth the need to brandish such a weapon? Is not spear and bow enough? Can not a criminal conceal a dagger within his cloak? Verily, how many of good folk must be murdered before thou seeith reason? Sword and dagger be made not but to kill men, and so hath no other purpose. Many a good soul die in a fortnight under blade; cannest thou think not of what lives would be saved?
>>
Bump. I demand banishment of such weapons. Those who disagree have thick beard of neck and dwell within the cellars of their forefathers
>>
File: BAYEUX TAPESTRY 2.jpg (26 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
BAYEUX TAPESTRY 2.jpg
26 KB, 362x358
A final bump
>>
Slay thineself fool, for thou partake in blasphemous acts of love with another man.
>>
>>71602757
>Thou maketh but the most perverse of falsehods
>Thou hath but no argument

Shill not in my thread, but elsewhere
>>
>>71603143
Lay thine blade upon the ground and behold, does thine blade kill any man? It does not my good sir, for only men can slay a man, and he will do so by any means.
>>
Hark, what blatent acts of self imposed stupidity be this? Dost thou purposefully giveth the implications that knives acteth on their own accord? Next, thee wilt telleth me that black liveth actually doth matter!

Surely, you jest!
>>
>>71603460
>>71603909
But yet the murder rate of England and Normandy doth still climb, does it not?
>>
>>71604232
It's the damnable French and their crossbows, a weapon should not be created to slay with such ease
>>
>>71604232
Seek out ye sources of knowledge sir! Behold, ye wilst findeth the large numerical superiority of said villians to be darker in complextion than all others! Shan't we not banneth all those darker than the shadows that layeth cast themselves on the ground firstly?
>>
If man hath not sword, how shall thou protect thy self from the negro hordes.
>>
>>71604553
This jubliant sir hath knoweth the truth. It hath not the sword, that plagues humanity, but he who is darker than a moonless night
>>
File: 1451350761413.jpg (556 KB, 647x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451350761413.jpg
556 KB, 647x1024
>Open carrying mine longbow upon the streets of Paris
>A perfumed nobleman haveth the gall to ask of me "why do you need such a weapon, when a dirk would suffice"
>Slay him where he stands

"Who doth need a longbow now?"
>>
>>71604511
>Showing disdain for those of darker complexion
Verily, how quaint. And I suppose thou wish to construct a wall across Wessex to stave them?
>>
>>71604934
And wouldst thou disagree? For Sussex men hath ne'er proven themselves capable of any more industrious a work than the burning of the Danelaw, or the molestation of sheep. So say I, buildeth hence the wall, yae, and make it tall and comely, and we shall make England as great as it was ere the fall of Rome!
>>
>>71604934
If King and country willeth a wall, then I shall constructeth thyne wall, allst the while, ye savages darker than quill ink shall spill into Franco territories. Dost thou not predict a positive outcome from either reality?
>>
When Elizabeth doth take the crown, the lady wilt ope the gates flooding us with people of the crescent. Us English wilt beest wiped off the earth.
>>
>>71601950
Anglos were actually all allowed to carry arms. Only the USA continues the true Anglo spirit. UK is dead
>>
>>71605542
Shan't the wall not beith constructed in preparation for this most grievous of outcomes? What say you, when Elizabeth hath turned onst thou and opened up English territory to those who beith darker than the evening crow?
>>
File: vikings pillage 1a.jpg (27 KB, 300x404) Image search: [Google]
vikings pillage 1a.jpg
27 KB, 300x404
Thee anglo-saxon cunts. Of course thee wouldst stand ho a sir from using his owneth weapons! We Vikings art going to pillage and rape with nay resistance! Thee has't only doom'd yourselves!
>>
>>71606238
Shill not this thread with your paganistic peoples! Dost thou not fear Gods wrath at the end of ones days?
>>
Oi! Surely now beith tea time! For the Queen I dare sayeth, vanquesh thou demoness, for I am Hamlet of Stormclock and shall rest me weary dagger upon your cloak!

Merry mi, fry up some Emu mutton, my wee lad!
>>
>>71606302
nay, what hast god done f'r thee? i has't rap'd thee sist'r and destoy'd thy monast'ry. lief england shall beest full of gl'rious shrines to th'r, odin and loki!
>>
>>71606400
i beshrew thy nameth, english scum. the most wondrous heathen army shall cometh down on britannia with fireth and sw'rd.
>>
/reddit/

Also you guys can't speak ye olde english worth shit, read a book.
>>
>>71606577
>>71606707

Scalywag! I shall fuck ye scabbard with mi dagger of flesh. Thou shall feel the wrath of steel, and may thou bottom be bequeathed with firey passion.
>>
>>71601950
#BIN THAT KNOIFE SAIVE A LOIF
>>
>>71606707
killeth yourself. we art just having excit'ment. anon, passeth me thy daught'r. i has't daught'rs to rape and farms to burneth.
>>71606763
english dog. britain shall belongeth to the n'rds
>>
>>71606763
>>71606950
I'm sorry guys, this is just really embarrassing and I think you'd feel more at home over on r/politics
>>
>>71601950
Finally a enjoyable roleplay
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.