[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that "muh rapes" is a total myth. When Russian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: mein gott.jpg (79 KB, 634x571) Image search: [Google]
mein gott.jpg
79 KB, 634x571
Reminder that "muh rapes" is a total myth. When Russian soldiers entered Germany in 1945 German women willingly flocked to them. In their shame, their cucked husbands invented the myth of "muh rapes" which was later turned into propaganda by NATO for the Cold War
>>
The current state of Germany only proves this, I fully agree with this post.
>>
>>71601165
All women want superior Slavic seed
>>
>>71601165
>German soldier
>Soviet PPSH41
>helping wounded

I don't think that's a real picture of nazi soldiers. They were never allowed to use weapons made by the "inferior races" like Soviets and they left their wounded to die unless the battle was over and they were in a state where they could quickly heal and be battle ready again
>>
>>71601259
yeah history repeats, German girls will jump on anything cock shaped
>>
>>71601724
Fuck You
>>
File: 2326666.png (902 KB, 869x1520) Image search: [Google]
2326666.png
902 KB, 869x1520
>>71601724
It's a cowardly german soldier being hauled out of his rathole by a Russian
>>
>>71601724
That's a soviet soldier.

And Germans stole Shpagins frequently, it was one of the most used weapons in the German army.
>>
Thats natural for woman regardless of National Identity or Race. When another "tribe" of men come in and conquer, the woman of the conquered tribe will naturally submit to the conquerors. Woman have never been loyal to the tribe and are not wired to be, they're wired to reproduce with the strongest men. For example when the French English and Spanish started colonizing the America's, most of the Natives knew they had very little to no chance of beating them, they tried to fight but the Native Woman realized this and ended up opening their legs to every white or spanish man they saw. Same with the African woman when the Europeans took over, they all naturally submit. Now it's almost reverse; the once glorious White Man has become too civilized to the point where they don't even lift a finger when they see a different person conquering a White Woman, they just think "Oh all is well thats diversity" as if its normal. The west isn't even in decline anymore its about 80% finished and will collapse in the next 3-20 years if we continue on the path were on right now.
>>
>>71601165
Raep is a legit spoil of war. nothing to be ashamed of. Russia was nto the aggressor.
20 million slavs kills
a Few German whores got treated like whores.
They are willingly fucking dune coons now.
>>
>>71601165
That's common in any country though. Women do not feel the same way to invaders as men do.

Why do you think women threw themselves over German soldiers in most European countries they conquered?
>>
>>71601724
that's a russian capturing a german, i think this is berlin but not sure
>>
>>71601165
Half of German "men" are slavic and german women rape babies.

Germany died on the southern steppes of Russia in 42. Current Germany is an interloper. The men all died, all that was left was children and old men.
>>
>>71602700
This times a thousand
Look at how Asian and Hispanic women treat white men. Or how black women WISH they could do with white men.
>>
>>71601165
>German women flocked to them
Great war story to tell when in reality you downed your vodka rations and raped them
>>
>>71601165
the only thing wrong with rape is that it's not legal
>>
>>71601165
That's bullshit. My grandmother, who was 14 at that time, told me that she was raped repeatedly by soviet men.
She was also saved from one of those men that raped her, as he took her to Russia and married her later on.
She wasn't forced to go, but specifically asked the only one of them that still was somehow nice to her, during all that raping.
If my grand father hadn't taked her with him, she either would have been killed or starve to death.
>>
File: 1461016148055.jpg (4 MB, 1576x2672) Image search: [Google]
1461016148055.jpg
4 MB, 1576x2672
>>71601321
>>71601259
>>71601165
Youre bunch of bolcheviks twats!die!
>>
>>71601165
Women are sluts, what do you expect?
>>
>>71601165
they were raped.
but if they didnt want to get raped they shouldnt have lost the war.
>>
>>71601165
>Reminder that "muh rapes" is a total myth.

It's only a myth because you can't rape the willing. Why commit sexual assault when they're already suck your dick for cigarettes?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.