[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you ever date a Jewish girl /pol/? There is this nice one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7
File: 6249_tall.jpg (131 KB, 784x431) Image search: [Google]
6249_tall.jpg
131 KB, 784x431
Would you ever date a Jewish girl /pol/? There is this nice one n my class who always brings me cookies on campus and try's to talk to me. I'm thinking of asking her out but you know jews.
>>
>>71600563
Fuck her right in the pussy, then run. Dont preggo her or you will regret it till the day you die,
>>
Have fun with your mind games and daddy issues.

t. dated a few
>>
>>71600563
>always brings me cookies
Jews and oven belong together
>>
>>71600818
What do you men don't a;; women have daddy issues?
>>
>>71600930
*all
>>
How do you people just ignore women who are actually initiating contact with you rather than the other way around. If any girl ever showed any interest of me I'd respond regardless of race holy shit.
>>
>>71601282
I'm schizotypal anon.
>>
>>71600563
They fuck as good as any of em. They are all crazy. (as in crazy fucking bitch)
>>
Every anglo wants to be a jew.
>>
>>71601346
Crazy knows crazy go for it boi. Fuck her in the asshole first time though to make sure you set the ground rules with her.
>>
>>71600563
She sounds like a nice girl my australian frirend.
>>
>>71600563

I'm engaged to one.

It's pretty much like /pol/ thinks it is.
>>
As long as she has enough shekels
>>
File: 1394609770.jpg (33 KB, 400x352) Image search: [Google]
1394609770.jpg
33 KB, 400x352
>>71600563
Yes. Fuck them all to death.
>>
Jewish girls are disgusting. END.
>>
>>71602151
wrap it up before you snatch it up?
>>
>>71603891
>new zealand

this is not australian tier shit post
>>
>>71604043

>Jewish girls are disgusting

lol no.
>>
>>71604152
fuck off Japan
>>
>>71600563
No because I don't support genital mutilation
>>
>>71601282
>How do you people just ignore women who are actually initiating contact with you rather than the other way around. If any girl ever showed any interest of me I'd respond regardless of race holy shit.
Imagine being "good looking" by society standards, a gym fag, but a complete emotional basket case with no social skills and being afraid of ever trying a "first move" on a girl, always have to wait for her to literally "rape" you.

When you talk about this kind of shit, people think its passive-aggressive "bragging" and will literally try to get you banned.

The guy you'd look at and think is a "chad" sometimes just had no social skills and is fucking traumatized from being fat and ugly as a kid.

Why I laugh at the "fat neckbeard" meme. Many of us are the exact opposite of that, just socially awkward and painfully shy, maybe autistic.
>>
>>71604514
:(
>>
>>71605591
;)
>>
>>71605497
>be 10/10 male model
>horribly shy
>when women try to engage with me its a painful experience and i want it to end
>still a virgin at 25
>with washboard abs
>perfect physique
>and 6'2
>and my dick is 7.5 inches

seriously somebody just kill me I dont even know why i keep running on this hamster wheel called life. I have a friend who looks like ron jeremy but with a small dick and he fucks girls weekly. I say absolutely nothing about my romantic life (because i do not and never have had one) and he just assumes i fuck women every night.

if the fucker only knew.......that he was the chad all along
>>
>>71606274
>>be 10/10 male model
Ahahahaha.
>>
So we're in agreement I should ask her out?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>71606274
>>be 10/10 male model
>>
>>71607437
>So we're in agreement I should ask her out?
No one can tell you that. she could be a pig, you could be a psychotic and completely reading signals wrong.

Which is my problem in life: can't read emotional cues. Girl in my senior class I'd had a crush on for 3 years asked if I was going to airport for Christmas break same time as she, maybe we could go together.

Felt caught in the headlights and as if maybe she was trying to make an asshole out of me, who knows. Came up with some awkward excuse and walked away.

Later I heard through a guy she had wondered if I was a fag and why I showed so little interest in her. I think I have a form of autism where I can't read emotional cues.

No one is going to tell you not to fuck a jewess just for the experience if nothing else. But then I always err on side of caution fo rfear of looking like an asshole and have missed out on god knows how many girls.

If you know from experience you are better at reading signs, guess the worst she could say is no. Unless if she said "no" you'd feel humiliated and suicidal and so never even want to risk it.
>>
File: 1439524888167.jpg (49 KB, 590x525) Image search: [Google]
1439524888167.jpg
49 KB, 590x525
>have a jew gf
>clarified upfront on first date that if we ever had a son we wouldn't circumcised him

just keep their jewish nature in check
>>
>>71608853
What a creep. You dont talk about children in the first date
>>
>>71608548
I dont know if I can read emotional cues better through anon.
>>
>>71600563
No!
>>
>>71600563
I went out with one in the past. She was boring in the sack
>>
>>71611547
Why not, shes nice, can bake and has a lovely voice.
>>
>>71612171
there is a difference between jews and zionist jews the real issue with jews is zionist jews the others are whatever
>>
File: anitajew.png (171 KB, 491x387) Image search: [Google]
anitajew.png
171 KB, 491x387
>>71600563
>>
>>71606274
SHOW COCK, FAGGOT
>>
>>71606274
Fine, I'll bite.

Pic?

If you're not comfortable with showing face then just show this supposed physique with /pol/ written on your chest.

>nohomo
>>
>>71612343
So how do you recommend I approach this task of asking her out.
>>
>>71603985
was she okay??
>>
>>71600563
Asking on /pol/ for advice on girls.

You're better off by sliting your wrists.
>>
>>71600824
nice
>>
Just remember that jewish heritage is matrilineal, so if you knock the bitch up you just created another jew
>>
>>71612897
But anon what about Love?
>>
>>71604058
underrated. god bless you, canada. tonight i sing your shit anthem before bed.
>>
>>71603945
great sex, but looming divorce?
>>
>>71600563
Just ruin her for any Jew she might marry.
Put your uncut cock in her anal

Or try to push her onto a black guy. Get her hooked on drugs
>>
>>71600563

>going to /pol/ for dating advice

Seriously?

These fucks are a stone's throw from a robot.

If this girl likes you, DATE HER ANON

DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR CHANCE
>>
>>71613175
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>71600563
Recently finished with one at uni. Do it man. Even if short term Israeli women give it all in bed
>>
>>71601346
Say thanks for the cookies and invite her back to your place to watch Netflix.
>>
>>71612631
>So how do you recommend I approach this task of asking her out.
This is the odd thing-- the ~ 20 girls I've screwed, have never asked one out. I like to say "my dogs come to me," but in reality could never deal with rejection.
Forget the kikess thing, you deal with that later. If a girl ever told me "no," I'd be literally too mortified to ever go back to that campus again.

guess it depends how you handle rejection and how neurotic you are. A jewess can go in either direction-- either be really uptight or a wild fuck. Notoriously don't like to give BJs.
>>
That's tough. Your children get a +3 in Intelligence but a -2 in everything else.
>>
>>71613175
>If this girl likes you, DATE HER ANON
Well well, if it ain't Mr. High Standards

How about you date her if YOU like her?
>>
>>71600563
>Would you ever date a Jewish girl /pol/?
hell fucking no
>>
>>71600563
Why are you asking a Mongolian hat collecting forum
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 734x950
SUCCUBUS THAT WILL DRAIN YOUR SOUL AND CORRUPT YOUR ESSENCE

DO NOT GIVE IN TO THE VILE JEWESS OR SHE WILL DESTROY WHAT YOU ARE MEANT TO BE AS A FREE MAN

STAY STRONG MY WHITE BROTHER AND DO NOT FALL FOR THE TEMPTATIONS OF THE EVIL JEWESS
>>
>>71613388
>>71613385
Shouldn't I instead take her to the movies or something?
>>
>>71600563
fuck no.
your heritage is depending on that if you be with a jew. ew.
>>
>>71600563
I tried to one time. She rejected me and fucked my roommate in college. This isn't the reason why I hate Jews though.
>>
>>71600563
Which Uni? If Auckland, probably a bad idea
>>
>>71613575
>Shouldn't I instead take her to the movies or something?
dude, be realistic with yourself. Are you the type of guy who girls are generally attracted to?

does she just have a weird thing with cooking or are they specifically for you? If you have any guy in the class you talk to and are semi-honest with, ask his opinion.

Esp. if you're in school with her, gonna have to see her around for rest of time there. If it's really a clear thing, ask her and it goes from there.

For the Jew thing, if she's a real kike's kike, it will be a good learning experience for you. Esp. in Aus/NZ, they tend to be real Zionists and if you aren't a Jew she might not want anything to so with you as far as romantically.
>>
>>71614076
Thanks MP v.Whed
>>
>>71613687
>your heritage is depending on that if you be with a jew. ew.
If he's a newbie to girls, why not use a Jewess as his hosebag or get his redpill on jews now?
>>
Jewish male here. I dated one Jewish girl and it was like annudda Shoah... I said never again.

There are a lot of beautiful Orthodox Jewish girls though, you'd never guess it because they hardly ever leave their communities. There's a reason the Orthodox have so many kids...
>>
>>71614125
I'll ask a friend if I'm attractive anon, She only really offered me the cookies through.
>>
>>71614275
>'ll ask a friend if I'm attractive anon, She only really offered me the cookies through.
I'm not insinuating you aren't attractive or trying to hurt your confidence, I just hate to see you get rejected (might even rejected you bc not a Jew) and then feel like shit.

Invite her to do something in a group first if possible, then during whatever it is, if she accepts, pair off with her. If she rejects the "Group thing," then it's not really about you.

You could be fucking brad Pitt and honestly, some of these psychotic zionist jew girls will not date a goy.
>>
>>71614266

I noticed something similar as you did. My biggest gripe with many of them is they come with a whole heap of health issues. I'm not looking to make a bunch of crippled weak kids.
>>
>>71614889
Thanks for the advice your the first nice French person I've met in ages.
>>
>>71615198
>Thanks for the advice your the first nice French person I've met in ages.
Not French mate, a burger here for work stuff.

final advice-- if you have any doubts, get into the gym, become very conscious of your diet, and get a tan if you have really pale skin (not dark DARK, just enough so not pasty).

Will do wonders for your confidence. Also, you live in a great beach place. Plenty of nice kiwi girls.
I don't care what you look like, if you are strict about the gym and diet (and yes, maybe some juice as you move further on) you can become "attractive" to girls.

Just feel it out and go slow, it's scary at first. I actually like dating a certain type of Jewess bc I had a mother who verbally abused the shit out of me, and I need a girl who can hold her own in a good verbal fight.

Anyway, good luck man, try to let us know how it goes, if I'm here I'd be curious.
>>
>>71600563

Do you want your kid to be jewish?

Think it through.
>>
>>71615769
>Do you want your kid to be jewish?
>Think it through
Mate he's not talking about fucking marriage, just a first date. What's wrong with him getting in some experience with a Jewess?

The dude admits he doesn't have much experience with girls, so he can use her for sex and most likely will get red-pilled on jews after he realizes her family most likely hates him bc he's not a jew.

Let the dude get some experience in if she actually does like him, even if she is a Jewess.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.