[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starve camps for skinnyfat fucks. If you have this type of hideous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: skinnyfat.jpg (60 KB, 600x906) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.jpg
60 KB, 600x906
Starve camps for skinnyfat fucks.

If you have this type of hideous body, you should get sent to a concentration camp where you're left to starve until you either

a) stop being skinnyfat
b) die

This will lead to a better society.

Unfortunately, a politician who proposes something like this could never be elected.

And this is why democracy doesn't work and leads to degenerate shit.
>>
I've started to get skinny fat thanks to the new panda express near me. Joined the gym 2 months ago but I haven't gone yet, someday.
>>
>>71600211
you're the reason why gyms stay in business you cunt.
90% of gym profits are from people who don't even go
>>
>>71600118
its not his bodyfat/build thats wrong its his posture, hunched neck, hunched shoulders
>>
>>71600300
Exactly, and it makes me feel superior to gym rats. If it wasn't for people like me bringing the membership cost down, gym memberships would be a luxury.
>>
>>71600118
Did your gf leave you for a skinnyfat guy?
>>
>>71600330
This

Hes barely skinny fat
>>
what do you do about a body like this? inb4 "go to the gym"
>>
>>71601065
go to the gym and have a proper diet
>>
>>71600118
Fuck you queer

Ps
Hitting the weights like you do isn't going to get you any pussy or help you in a scrap so have fun jerking off to your own self image in a room full of sweaty men for the rest of your life
>>
>>71600118
It's the only bodytype there is faggot
>>
>>71600118
>sent to a concentration camp where you're left to starve
>not sent to training camp where they receive education on nutrition and health as well as being taught proper lifting form as they are made to lift until their newbgains start to show and they get hooked
It's like you don't even want a country of strong confident and healthy young men.
>>
>>71600118
This isnt even skinnyfat this is just normal -_-°
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.