[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Universities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1.png (887 KB, 845x430) Image search: [Google]
1.png
887 KB, 845x430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho

Isn't it beautiful that we live in a society where a 5'9" white man can openly identify as a 6'5" Chinese woman?
>>
>>71599939
This guy hit it out of the park. He didn't bait answers, he let the people he was asking guide the conversation, and he didn't come at it with spin.
But FUCK-- people don't want to tell someone you're not even close to as tall as you say you are? Come ooooooon noooooooow
>>
>>71599939
He's right. Mental illness to the point of delusion shouldn't be encouraged. Folks shouldn't be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want because they "feel". You can play pretend if you want, but that ends when you find a deranged tranny built like a linebacker adjusting his dick in the mirror next to your daughter in the bathroom.
>>
Is this why Shapiro left us, /pol/?
So that he could claim he was 5'9"?
>>
>>71599939
This video would have been better if they found some down to earth dude who just flat out said No to all his shit.

>No you're not 6 foot 5
>No you're not 7 years old
>No you can't enroll in 1st grade
>No you're not Chinese
>No you're not a women (as far as I can tell)

Would have been nice to see, but I guess you have to ask off a PC University campus to get that kind of response.
>>
>>71599939
I think people would rather not try to challenge someone if they think they are someone they are not, since it's not worth the effort. So instead they just pat them on the head and go 'you can be whatever you want to be'. Normally those people would go to the insane asylum, but in this world people just don't care or care way too much (SJW's).
>>
File: 1421517041134.jpg (59 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1421517041134.jpg
59 KB, 919x720
>>71599939

>tfw this was in my state
>>
>>71599939
All shit aside, that is a nice looking campus.
>>
File: 1458456690560.png (121 KB, 461x533) Image search: [Google]
1458456690560.png
121 KB, 461x533
>>71599939
lol, western will fall soon
>>
>>71601080
I guarantee you they did find one but obviously he's not on here.
>>
File: so so sexi.gif (1006 KB, 320x338) Image search: [Google]
so so sexi.gif
1006 KB, 320x338
Such is America now.
>>
>if you want to me in the first grade that's fine

So this guy should be allowed in our elementary schools?
>>
>>71603512
As long as it's not harmful or anything, r-right?
>>
It was sad watching these kids squirm , desperately trying not to offend. Who the fuck taught them this?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.