[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-04-20-21-00-19.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-20-21-00-19.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
https://youtu.be/X9IYyIrGcv0

This is what our cops do in leaflandistan.
>>
>>71598756
I'm happy for you and your country, seriously.
>>
>>71598756
>driving a Ford

Man your police are cucked hard.
>>
Cops are practically useless in areas that are 90% white, what else do you want them to do
>>
>>71598756
I enjoyed it desu
>>
>>71598756
Well it is Nova Scotia for starters, it's like that Corner Gas show there except that it's a cold damp dreary shithole.
>>
>>71599020
What would you suggest?
>>
>>71599451
Canadian cars maybe?

But if you really have to buy from us because you know we run the show in automobiles, buy the Dodge police cruisers.
>>
>>71599677
Pretty sure most police Fords in Canada are made in Canada. But whatever.
>>
>>71599911
That's like saying Apple products are Chinese because that's where they're made.

Your nation can't handle an auto industry and that's okay. We are here to help by exploiting you.
>>
>>71598756
Not everywhere in Canada. I got into a fight with some OPP officers late one night in sault ste marie Ontario after a long night of drinking Molsons at the shittiest dive bar in human history. Somehow a fight between a group of drunks and the bar's bouncers ended up in the middle of Queen Street, as bouncers+the bar regulars Vs. Sault City police +OPP. Those OPP boys don't fuck around, for Canadians they can really scrap.
>>
>>71600308
What do you expect, you fuckin shouldn't have been in Canada in the first place.
>>
>>71600711
Lived on the border, wasn't 21 yet. Drinking age in Ontario was 19. Spent a good 2 years worth of Thursday Friday and Saturday nights in Canada. Good times.
>>
File: based currencies.jpg (174 KB, 465x341) Image search: [Google]
based currencies.jpg
174 KB, 465x341
>>71600896
Thanks for your money and being the ass kicking practice session
>>
better than our police who don't bother making music videos when they're being shitty
>>
>>71601053
We only jumped in on the side of the bouncers since we were regulars there. Got the fuck out before jail became likely. Still have a lot of good friends from Canada from back in those days. Like I said, good times. From what I've seen in real life, Canadians and Americans should get along way better on here than they do.
>>
>>71598902
What makes you say that Mexico?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.