[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /pol/ ever dated a single mother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: images (20).jpg (17 KB, 236x339) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
17 KB, 236x339
Has /pol/ ever dated a single mother?
>>
>>71598484

I dated a girl in high school who allegedly had a kid at 13 or 14 that was adopted by family friends. I don't want to judge, I don't know what happened, if it was true. So to answer your question, no.
>>
Fuck no
>>
Being a parent is about the least degenerate thing you can do. My wife has a son from a previous marriage and a daughter that's mine. I had three children with my ex-wife. I see all of my children regularly and play a big role in their lives. Just be a richfag so you can support all of your children.
>>
>>71598484
Why is it always "my wife's son" instead of "my stepson"?
>>
>>71598484
Never dated, but I've fucked a few.

Wouldn't recommend it. Single moms get clingy really fucking fast.
>>
File: 1460580189767.png (332 KB, 492x528) Image search: [Google]
1460580189767.png
332 KB, 492x528
>>71598484
>pol
>dated
>>
>>71599892
>Just be a richfag so you can support all of your children.
Huh. Never thought about it like that. I think starting tomorrow, im gonna be rich.
>>
>>71598484
30 year old virgin reporting in
>>
File: 1460910331671.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1460910331671.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
>>71599892
>my wife has a son
You literally cannot make this up, meme magic is real
>>
yeah for a few months
she was crazy and really bipolar

i loved her kids so much and she treated them like shit

i was 23 she was 24

she did love it up the ass though which was fun
>>
>>71599892
I guess theres nothing wrong with it if youve already had kids of your own
>>
>>71599892
Man you're just a walking degenerate.
>>
>>71598484
Yes. Never do it FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
>Resource sponge
>GF insecure as fuck
>Kids are actually kinda of cool, unless they are really young. Then they're usually brats.
>Crazier than Puerto Ricans on LSD.
>Try-hards at everything and fail

Single Moms. Never again
>>
Dated, no. Busted a few nuts on their foreheads, yes.
>>
>>71601421
Kek
>>
>>71601844
this is so true holy fuck

i remember my her kids being so fucking cool they were 2 and 4 and then her being a fucking bitch

like snap on a dime and then say "i can do it myself" 4 hours later she would text me

"im pissed off idk what to do"

kek
>>
>>71602064
Agreed. One thing I forgot to mention is that nothing was ever their fault. They were always "the victim" in whatever drama/bullshit was going on with them.
>>
>>71602378
HAHA
yeah seriously

ive only been with one other girl that didnt have kids and thought like that but we had other problems

i remember the mom would always be so stoned to notice her mistakes and when id point them out she id be fucked
>>
>>71598484
Why ? So I can chained into paying child support for kid that is not even my own because we've lived together for a few months ?
>>
>>71598484
Fuck no, I will not raise someone else's kid. Goddamn willing cucks.
>>
>>71598484

I almost considered doing so, but with extreme caution. I was having little luck with dating in general for most of my life, and was using multiple dating sites trying to find at least someone. Fortunately, I found someone who is far better than any single mother, since she is a responsible and non-degenerate woman that I somehow got lucky enough to meet and fall in love with. It is so relieving that I don't have to deal with all the bullshit that I would have had to go through with a single mother, where I would have most likely had to deal with all her emotional baggage and excuses for her bad decisions. Instead, I have someone that I can trust to not make stupid and irresponsible decisions.

It just pisses me off to see the influx of single mothers in this country drain the resources from productive members of society and wallow in their own shitty situations. Meanwhile these are the type of people that would vote for Bernie, who wants to continue the type of policies that lead us to this situation in the first place.
>>
File: cucktales-remastered.jpg (148 KB, 496x700) Image search: [Google]
cucktales-remastered.jpg
148 KB, 496x700
>>71598484
Disgusting.
>>
>>71602925
dont kid yourself annon these are the type of people who would vote for hillary
>>
File: wp_ss_20151122_0002.png (460 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151122_0002.png
460 KB, 480x800
I did when I was 18 (she was a teen mom [17]). It was kinda cool having the title of dating a milf at the time. But yeah she had mental issues

>cutter in her earlier teen years
>anorexic
>somewhat low self esteem
>was comfortable with alcohol
>child was born with Herbs Palsy probably because of drug use
>dating for 3 months and then out of the blue just never talked to me again

Would not recommend but whatever, live your life
>>
File: 1445899391890.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1445899391890.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>71599892
>My wife has a son
>>
File: tCbqhPM.png (122 KB, 614x343) Image search: [Google]
tCbqhPM.png
122 KB, 614x343
>>71598484

I'd be careful about dating them. My cousin in California dated one who had two kids, and after a year when he went to break up with her she sued him in court to establish a common law marriage even though it was utter bullshit and he never brought up marriage once. She won because they shared a bank account.

Long story short he now will pay child support for the next 12-13 years for two kids until they are 18 even though he is not the biological father. Super fucked up and ruining his ability to do anything. He even had to get a second job because to handle the payments because apparently in California the judge can tell you that you have the POTENTIAL to earn more money and so they slam you with a higher child support bill than you can currently afford.

DON'T DATE THEM
>>
File: If only tax payers voted.jpg (135 KB, 919x622) Image search: [Google]
If only tax payers voted.jpg
135 KB, 919x622
>>71603452

Fuck, Hillary or Sander, I don't give a shit. All the cucks on leddit can say what they want, but neither of them would actually get rid of the entitlements that are breaking the system that makes our society prosperous. It would just happen at different rates.

Leftists just piss me the hell off, with their pandering to the unproductive parasites of our society. I wish the government would get the fuck out of our lives, but that might just be a dream.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.