[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Lion Will Rise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14
File: lion.jpg (295 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
lion.jpg
295 KB, 1280x800
Cultural Marxism is like HIV, eroding the immune system of Western Civilization. We're taught that tolerance is good, and intolerance is bad. The truth is, intolerance is our cultural immune system. It allows us to defend ourselves from harmful elements that would undermine, or seek to destroy the host culture. We have become so weak, that we tolerate even the most degenerate behavior, and harbor completely hostile elements within our own borders. Like AIDS, we've left ourselves open to the truly virulent followers of Islam and other third world barbarians. I refuse to acquiesce to the demands of the least among us. Humanity is in the unique position to control our own destiny and evolution. We must steer the horse by the reigns, and not allow ourselves to be taken off course. I am not alone in this. We are like lions, laying in the tall grass under the acacia tree. We will tolerate the young and immature, biting our tails. We will tolerate the lioness swatting us in the face. We will even tolerate the mild incursions of the hyena into our territory. But when you come and try to poke the lion in the eye, we will rise up from the tall grass and tear you apart.
>>
>>71598456
yup
>>
>>71598456
only bad things need to be tolerated

good things are enjoyed or welcomed
>>
>>71598456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
>>71598456
Cultural Marxism is just a spicy maymay invented by special snowflakes. Get over yourselves.
>>
>>71600205
beat me to it
>>
>>71600163
that's gay
>>
>>71600401
gay and wrong, or gay and right?
>>
Nothing is rising in the US unless the demographics RAPIDLY and RADICALLY change.

The country is like 60-75% non-White among young children. Deporting a few million beaners for show isn't going to fix that.
>>
>>71598456
You're just a fat fuck behind a screen. How many years was /pol/ talking about overthrowing the jew? lol this site is fucking cancer.
WE
WUZ
CRUSADERS
no your just a fat fuck who deserves to be hanged
>>
>>71598456
Yes, eugenics is a wonderful idea. We must defeat cultural marxism to ever realize it, though. In the meantime they are racing us, attempting to flood in the hostiles to subsume our population.
>>
File: Before You Do This No Canada.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
Before You Do This No Canada.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>71600679
Oh, Canada.
>>
>>71600505
What you're talking about *is* rapid radical change of demographics. Whites will essentially blink and find themselves in a minority white country out of the blue. Then the nonwhites will start to use their newfound political power to persecute whites the way they've been saying for decades that they want to, and calling it "justice." This will cause the rest of the whites to become racially aware, just as it did in South Africa. Sure, there will be the Quisling whites who collaborate with the white genocide. There will be lots of them. But there won't be any passive moderates any more. Everyone else will join our side.
>>
>>71600931
ahahhahah this is how /pol/ reacts to adversary? put a fucking meme with no argument. such a shame /pol/ used to be a good place.
>>
Personally I prefer the Roman Eagle to the Lion of Judah. But if you want to align yourself with Jewish flavor that's cool I guess.
>>
>>71601092
>racially aware, just as it did in South Africa
Mate, South Africa is done. There is zero future whatsoever. They are just playing out the string because the nigger government takes so much of their money when they try to leave that they are suddenly not such an attractive immigrant to Western countries. Only the wealthy can leave.

When the demographic shifts happens because no one on the right was ever, not once in their worthless lives, willing to kill an enemy that wasn't outlined specifically by the jews, there will be no point in anyone joining "our side".

Our side won't be able to do anything. It's over if no one will kill and kill now.
>>
>>71601184
You miss the point of the image (probably on purpose). Arguing with you is useless because you aren't interested in argument. You're just shitposting to shitpost. Your reply to this will be a shitpost.
>>
File: 1392020896775.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1392020896775.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>71601270

Right, because Jews have exclusive rights to using lion symbology.

The kikes don't own everything, even though they want to.
>>
>>71601446
Be defeatist then, because by your logic we were finished decades ago. I think there's another way.
>>
>>71601544
There is no other way than starting the war now while we still have numbers. What you're proposing is let the numbers reach a point where there is absolutely no chance whatsoever to ever achieve anything, and then magically it will turn because our 8% White country will suddenly realize /pol was right.

It's such an unfathomably bad strategy.
>>
>>71600679
The far right rise in 4 years is essentially due to /pol/.
You should be scared, commie.
>>
>>71601672
What you're proposing is fantasy. Proof: you're not out forming a death squad to assassinate your perceived enemies in the middle of the night.

You're not serious. You're just playing.
>>
>>71601731
Don't respond to him Pierre. It's what he wants.
>>
>>71598456
Only one problem with your analogy. HIV is incurable. I guess we're doomed.
>>
>>71601878
I don't know what else to tell you. You can see South Africa for yourself. It just got worse. That's it. Electricity goes out, farm murders for steam valving the niggers, taxes lifted right from White Western taxpayers as foreign aid, remaining Whites either allowed to run what's left of the mineral extraction industry or live in homeless camps getting pimped out to niggers.

It's an absolutely awful vision of a White awakening you've got. Surely you at least recognize that. I mean, you don't seriously believe there's a White uprising on the way in South Africa, do you?

Give it 10 years and we'll be calling Russia in the middle of the night to come secure our nukes for us.
>>
File: 1460916770683.jpg (122 KB, 929x800) Image search: [Google]
1460916770683.jpg
122 KB, 929x800
>>71598456
Amen
>>
>>71601446
>It's over if no one will kill
This is why the future of the white race lies in eastern Europe.

Not only are people here more then willing to kill, but when the west falls and we all see the white genocide that occurs, they'll want to do it.
>>
File: 1460922827140.png (91 KB, 904x628) Image search: [Google]
1460922827140.png
91 KB, 904x628
>>
>>71602166
Of course there's not in South Africa, but there likely will be a backlash. What I predict is that as more whites become racially aware, they more actively work to form white enclaves to protect themselves from persecution.

I just guarantee that provoking a race war is not just a childish power fantasy, but if you did manage to somehow do it you would doom yourself to ethnic cleansing faster than otherwise. The majority of whites would fight on the side of the blacks against the evil KKK neoNazis.
>>
File: 1458962053873.png (321 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1458962053873.png
321 KB, 680x497
>western civilization represented by a masculine AFRICAN animal
When will you admit that you love being a cuckold
>>
>>71598456
I totally agree with you, but I'll play the devil's advocate a bit:

To make an immune system strong, you have to expose it to new dangerous elements so it can adapt and learn to recognize them. If an immune system cannot recognize something harmful, and that harmful thing destroys it, then the immune system was pretty fucking weak to begin with. Therefore, we need a constant exposure to new harmful elements, and we need to adapt to destroy them.
>>
>>71602448
>they more actively work to form white enclaves to protect themselves from persecution.
They already do that now. It doesn't work. HUD is currently embarking on a plan to physically import niggers and house them in neighborhoods deemed not diverse enough.

We're just not on the same page at all. I'll go so far as to say that thinking like yours, which cropped up in the 60s, the 80s, the 90s, and every time the White power movement was creeping up are what has doomed us.

You may not like that I'm saying that, but I believe it wholeheartedly.
>>
>>71602697
There were lions in Europe in the past.

It is not an "african animal".
>>
>>71602791
>You may not like that I'm saying that, but I believe it wholeheartedly.
No you don't and I can prove that you don't. If you really believed what you say, you would have Breiviked a pack of niggers already. You're not Dylan Roof, your a child playing with ideas he does not understand.

And people like you do far more damage to the survival of whites than HUD ever could.
>>
>>71602257
>future of the white race lies in eastern Europe
You say this while Poland comes out in favor of Turkish ascension to the EU and Athens is a den of Pakistani drug pushers.
>>
>>71598456
Too slow. Why do you assume time is in your favor?
>>
>>71602913
African lions are African. European lions were about as close to modern lions as cougars are.

White people were just smart enough to hunt their lions to extinction. Niggers were too dumb to figure that out.
>>
>>71602936
>than HUD ever could
Okay. It's too bad we don't actually know who we are in real life so we can look back in 10 years and see which one of us was so catastrophically wrong.
>>
File: greece-protest.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
greece-protest.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>>71602956
>Poland comes out in favor of Turkish ascension to the EU
Poland already knows the EU is fucked and doesn't give a fuck, it doesn't affect them in any way. Look at how they're defending their own country.
>Athens
>white
Greek people are darker then the scum arriving from middle east. Pic related.
>>
File: links.png (14 KB, 1117x195) Image search: [Google]
links.png
14 KB, 1117x195
>>71603066
Suppose HUD does achieve its stated goals. Suppose the move a nigger family into every white family. Do you really think that will promote racial tolerance and understanding? Or will it expose more white people to what niggers are really like and make them racially aware?

Oh wait, we don't have to suppose, we have data.

Hey, look at that. We don't need 10 years to know that I'm right.
>>
File: tumblr_mcp64lnjFR1rhrg7co1_400.jpg (22 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcp64lnjFR1rhrg7co1_400.jpg
22 KB, 400x267
>>71602913
>>71603002
Really tho, why lions? We've got our own badass predators that are indigenous to Europe, and imo their behaviour/characteristics represent the white race much better. Not to mention they're actually fucking white.
>inb4 furry otherkin bla bla
>>
>>71603645
Exposing them to what niggers are won't matter by the time it happens. Like I said originally, the grade school demographics are civilization-ending if nothing changes and changes fast.

In 10 years there won't be a White military because there won't be enough White people of fighting age to staff it.
>>
>>71603695
What, you mean like the Eagle?
>>
File: sleeping_giant.png (99 KB, 1238x652) Image search: [Google]
sleeping_giant.png
99 KB, 1238x652
>>
>>71603806
In ten years there won't be a white military because there isn't a white military now. Your interpretation is deeply flawed.
>>
File: nigger_overlord.jpg (226 KB, 1140x440) Image search: [Google]
nigger_overlord.jpg
226 KB, 1140x440
>>71603265
>Look at how they're defending their own country.
Yes, they doing a very good job.
>>
>>71603942
Yeah, you're making my point for me really. It's already civilization-ending, who are we kidding?

I'm just going to leave the country, actually. This was a good conversation.
>>
>>71604142
There's nowhere left to go.

https://youtu.be/2QRGJPtcpyc
>>
>>71604226
Oh, no. There's definitely places to go. This has been an eye opening conservation in that I'm realizing I really don't like anything at all about America or the people who live in it, on any side.

I'm not interested in nigger-loving or nigger-managing.
>>
File: 1447299242589.png (378 KB, 596x388) Image search: [Google]
1447299242589.png
378 KB, 596x388
>>71600321
No
>>
>>71604374
No, you want a genocidal race war, and that's stupid.

You won't find a nation that gives you what you want.
>>
>>71604491
Well, good luck with South Africa 2.0. I hope it's everything you want it to be.
>>
>>71604811
What I want is largely irrelevant. Thanks all the same, though.

Oh, and good luck with your masturbatory fantasy! I'm sure you'll unite your racist army soon and exterminate the minority children LOL
>>
>>71604986
>unite your racist army soon and exterminate the minority children LOL
No, that's your future -- it'll just be your new minority children that get exterminated.

Like I said, I'm just going to leave. That's all. Nothing for you to get butt hurt about. You like the country and the flag and whatever. I don't. It's all nigger shit to me. The end.
>>
>>71605141
Okay. Keep thinking there's some bastion of freedom outside the United States. And that they'll just let you in because they love American racists! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, be sure to renounce your citizenship when you go! After all, you don't care about the flag, right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>71605345
>Bastion of freedom
Why would this be a priority?
>that they'll just let you in
I qualify already for citizenship in other countries through my grandparents.
>be sure to renounce your citizenship when you go
Yes, that's the idea. I think America is the only country on the planet that levies on a punitive tax on citizens who do this because they want to discourage people from leaving.
>>
>>71605650
>they want to discourage people from leaving
No. It's to punish traitors. I hope you do it, too. I really, truly do. LOL
>>
>>71605709
>punish traitors
That's a pretty strange way to look at it. You make a country so bad that people just want to leave it and then call them traitors when they do.
>I hope you do it, too.
It doesn't come off that way at all, but I appreciate it all the same.
>>
>>71605938
Well you have to understand that you could just be an expatriate anywhere. The only people who actually affirmatively renounce their citizenship do so for purely political reasons. I think the restrictions were put into place during the First World War when pacifists defected from the United States to Britain (LOL!) because they opposed our involvement.

So, really, thank T.S. Elliot.

By the way, one of the restrictions is that for ten years following your renouncement, you are not permitted to be in the United States for more than two weeks in any calendar year. Enjoy that!
>>
>>71606159
>Enjoy that!
I don't understand the implied sarcasm. It's quite obvious I don't enjoy spending any time in this country right now.

As for the restrictions you're talking about, no I'm quite certain they are far more recent and were put forward by kike Senator Schumer from Jew York.
>>
>>71606283
Sauce it
>>
>>71598456
>>71598456
people have always been degenerates using sex and drugs it just wasnt as profoundly known about because we lacked the tech to cover it with all the media/social tech we have to communicate and record things our society is able to connect and consume information that other people put out there for whatever reason.
Human beings havent changed at all there has been no cultural shock beyond creating a westernised world. All the muslims coming in their children will be exposed to western culture and be assimilated into it because thats the way the world works.
You will have a generation of arab kids who turn athiest hate their muslim parents and want to be like white people. They will consume our movies and music do drugs and promiscuously engage in sex. Hedonism is a very attractive lifestyle and the west can provide it in heaps, our businessmen promote it and know exactly how to manipulate the young and the old.
Radical Islam and Moderate Islam has no chance against the billions that are invested to ensure we are comfortable consumerist slaves.
>>
>>71606718
>All the muslims coming in their children will be exposed to western culture and be assimilated into it because thats the way the world works.

and if you are wrong?

what a great noble and honorable class of men you are, making your experiments that will destroy us if they fail, and fail they shall
>>
>>71606632
Well you seem to have all the relevant information directly at your fingerprints [hmm], so we'll just take your word for it.

Apparently Schumer didn't get his amendment included.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex-PATRIOT_Act
>>
>>71606895
He is wrong, but not unintentionally. It's deliberate soothsaying to make sure people don't act.
>>
>>71607157
most likely a kike, or a shabbas goy
>>
>>71607096
So wait, your source disproves your claim, and that's supposed to make me wrong?
>>
>>71608379
>that's supposed to make me wrong?
>>71607096
>so we'll just take your word for it.
>Schumer didn't get his amendment included.
>didn't
>>
>>71608586
It was YOUR assertion that Schumer was responsible for changes to how the United States deals with those who renounce citizenship.

Are you drunk?
>>
>>71608696
>It was YOUR assertion
Right. And in the next post after you asked for a source I said -- in very plain English which was quoted a second time for you since you missed it the first time -- that I was wrong and that Schumer didn't get his amendment passed, with a link provided to the amendment previously described.

You then asked if my source which disproved my claim was supposed to make you wrong. I then provided you with a quoted summary and linked posts in this thread which was supposed to convey to you that you misread, misinterpreted, or failed to comprehend what had been written [i.e. Schumer's amendment did not pass and I was not correct].

Do you need any further summation or is that a pretty good wrap up for you?
>>
>>71608934
>Apparently Schumer didn't get his amendment included.

OK.

So I said that laws that are harsh to those who renounce US citizenship are old.
Then you said that they're recent and were created by Chuck Schumer.
So I responded asking for a source (because, incidentally, I was actually curious and thought maybe I was wrong, not that that matters).
So then you provide one that shows actually YOU were wrong.
And you presented it in such a way as to accuse me of being wrong.
Then after wards, rather than just admitting you fucked up or else slinking off, you tried summarizing what you had previously posted as though it proved your point.

There's your wrap up.
>>
>>71609255
>So then you provide one that shows actually YOU were wrong.
Right. I said so right above the link that was provided. >>71607096
>And you presented it in such a way as to accuse me of being wrong.
No. It was plainly and clearly stated that I was wrong and that we should take your word for it.

It's pretty clearly written out. I don't know why you don't just go back and read the posts.
>>
>>71609540
Alright. I suppose I took that to be sarcastic, and that's our disagreement.

For what it's worth, I'm going off memory myself. I had occasion to look up TS Elliot's life many years ago, and his public renunciation of American citizenship triggered a backlash in WW1 era America. I don't doubt the laws have been updated since then.

I also remember hearing a story on NPR some time ago of some leftist fuckwit who was so angry at George W. Bush that he moved to France and renounced his American citizenship. The interview was basically him complaining that he couldn't get back into America any more, and everything wrong with the world is the fault of those dastardly Republicans.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.