[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a black student at an ivy league who hates the leftist environment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11
File: clayy.png (587 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
clayy.png
587 KB, 550x733
anything
>>
>>71598258
You aren't special.
>>
>>71598258
Where de wit wimmn at?
>>
Do other leftist blacks lash out at you often? Whats ur tactic on dealing with them
>>
how often do they try to impose victimhood upon you?
>>
I wish I had handouts like you :(
>>
File: 1438038617649.jpg (23 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1438038617649.jpg
23 KB, 550x413
>>71598258

Do you think you got in due to affirmative action?
>>
Do you go to Harvard

If you do lets meetup
>>
>>71598258
Who was your favouite character on The Wire?

For me it was McNulty.
>>
>>71598258
ayo nigga wassup u think u better than us cuz you is educated or somethin? nigga step up nigga imma wipe that bitch ass smug grin off yo mothufuckin face nigga wassup? you soft ass nigga fucking faggot do something
>>
>>71598258
Do you ever feel guilty, knowing you are only there bc of AA?

The avg LSAT at my LS is 171, and the other week, a negress blindly told a table of about 6 of us she had scored a 153. Everyone just looked at one another, no one said anything.

The shamelessness is fucking amazing.
>>
>>71598445
do you want to suck his bbc? also
>harvard
take a hike, kike
>>
>>71598258
Chances are this isn't your first time on /pol

So honestly, how true is the meme that blacks get a free pass academically, even at a school as (perceived to be) competitive as an Ivy League School?

Also congratulations on going to an Ivy League school and being able to think for yourself at the same time.
>>
>>71598629
>tfw go to Harvard
>tfw half Irish half poo in loo

The Hebrews are slowly being routed from institutions because of muh diversity. Soon only brownies in higher education.
>>
>>71598445

I don't go to Harvard but we can meet anyways if you want
>>
>>71598258
Why haven't you moved back to Africa to improve life for your people you fucking nigger.
>>
could you please check these?
>>
>>71598864
whoops
>>
>>71598258
I would love to be back in college knowing what I know now, I would slaughter them in every argument. I imagine being black would give you even more power as they can't play the evil white male card against you. You literally can't loose. Post times you rekt leftists in a debate.
>>
>>71598258
>ivy leage
cmon brother everyone knows you aren't "real enough to be black". I mean sure you're skin may be dark..... but check back after you've stolen a car, sold crack, or have been arrested for robbing an old white lady for shoe money.
>>
>>71598258
>who hates the leftist environment

Wow, so you're normal.

What do you want, a fucking cookie?
>>
OP here
>>71598289
eh, i can't honestly say i'm better than anyone else
>>71598323
been looking for them everywhere

>>71598383
i avoid the black community here as best as i can. my dorm room is a suite with seven other guys and i made sure the only other black guy was someone who gave as little of a shit about social issues as i do

>>71598398
at least every few days people try to rope me into conversations about race, either minies who complain about da white man or nu people who are bringing up race for no reason and trying to get my opinion. i offer it when i can because i cant fault people for just wanting to talk but it gets to me.

>>71598415 honestly probably. i'm in a really rare major for black students so while i do feel like i met all the qualifications for acceptance im sure i pushed some poor white kid out.

>>71598445
not harvard, sorry. harvard was honestly worse than here when i visited during The Game last year though.

>>71598485
never watched the wire, dunno why, i don't judge you if you did.
>>
File: elena-Kagan-final-chart580-1.jpg (140 KB, 580x612) Image search: [Google]
elena-Kagan-final-chart580-1.jpg
140 KB, 580x612
>>71598726
>hebrews are slowly routed out
Not really. They'll just take in less whites while taking the same number of jews. No one will notice since jews are counted as whites in the statistics. Sad, because Harvard was founded by an Anglo Christian reverend. I'm sure he's rolling in his grave.
>>
>>71598889
So close
>>71598888
>>
>>71598258
>>71599005
OP here again
i'll reply to you all just give me a minute or two this is a lot
>>
Why aren't you doing your bit by arguing against them and researching/breaking their narratives?
>>
>>71598258
Thoughts on the alt-right?
>>
OP here
>>71598258
>>71598506
jesus christ you have no idea how fucking annoying it is to deal with these blacks. the entire mom's side of my family... its a nightmare knowing thats where you come from.

>>71598604
yeah i know its bullshit, but i feel partially justified in going here because i'm not doing a meme major.

>>71598687
i can't say that most blacks here aren't qualified to go here. desu even the black athletes are alays really smart kids. it's not really the academic passes that get to me, its the attitudes of these people.
as for "think for myself" i try my best.

>>71598815
i have absolutely no real or emotional connection to my african heritage, to go to that continent and pretend to be a "returning africn" would be appropriation to the dumbest extent.
i don't feel a relation to africa really. i probs have so much white blood in me that it doesnt even matter.

>>71598946
that would be ok with me.
>>
Which /ivy/? Don't be scared of outing yourself, there are scores of AA admits at each one.
>>
>>71599490
Is it true that most "whites" who are accepted at Harvard are in fact jewish?
>>
>>71598258
op here

>>71599300
i know what you're saying, and i should be doing more of my part since i basically have immunity (blacks cant b racis das racis!) but these people just won't change their minds on some of the crazy shit they say. i feel like the things i think and say should be pretty moderate, but in this country right now i'd be painted as a black hitler.
>>
File: 1404279308837.jpg (16 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1404279308837.jpg
16 KB, 500x558
>be black
>step foot on campus
>white numale faggots and their she-ham counterparts immediately smell the melanin in the air
>they start crawling out of the woodworks, sidling up to me, begging to be my "friend" so they can parade me around like a colored trophy to their safe space later
>>
>>71599477
op here

not that into politics, i just see extremists on both sides.
>>
>>71599506
seconded, and if it's Yale, were you pressured into joining a BLM protest by your peers?
>>
>>71598415
They let in niggers that don't even qualify for state schools into ivy league now. What do yo u think? Ivy league schools are garbage now that jews took them over.
>>
>>71599699
>op here
we have IDs here, you dumb nog
>>
Are you off the plantation? Will you try to educate your people about the welfare state and how they stoke racial hatred?
>>
>>71599699
About half the time the crazy is some Marxist catchphrase they're referring to, like the chains thing. You have to point it out, compare it to Marxism, make it obvious you're calling them out and maybe even go into a little how dangerous Marxism is.
>>
>>71598258
you will never win, no matter what you do with people

try to find personal solace, but it will likey not come from groups
>>
File: squirrel.jpg (34 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
squirrel.jpg
34 KB, 540x960
>>71599723
op here

it was the best of keks, it was the worst of keks.
>>
>>71599005
this man is a based black man.

>>71599582
no, harvard and yale are often accused of having a jewish quota. the school's traditions are largely anglo.

>>71599699
you can't do shit. even though you have immunity, you can be blamed as holding anti-black and internalized racism, and the cost of participation is too high.

>>71599846
ivy leagues will never be garbage. it is so sad that uneducated GED holders speculate how universities work.
>>
File: le fence sitter.png (28 KB, 613x488) Image search: [Google]
le fence sitter.png
28 KB, 613x488
>>71599842
You must be so enlightened.
>>
>>71599862
oh fuck haha
sorry i've been spending the last three hours on /his/
>>
How many white women have you fucked
>>
What's your favorite beer?
>>
>>71599845
yup. it was the most miserable three weeks. my whole suite would come home and talk about how our room was the only "safe space" we had to talk against the movement.
>>
>>71598258
do you troll the fuck out of the lefties saying black lives don't matter?
>>
File: 1459777816046.jpg (113 KB, 533x751) Image search: [Google]
1459777816046.jpg
113 KB, 533x751
> have black friend
>show hin /pol/
>tfw administrating the red pill
Always feels good, but this o rde especially
>>
>>71599914
eh, i see what you're saying but i think >>71600019
has the better point.
>>
>>71598258
Do you feel like you earned your placement at an Ivy League school? Or do you think it was gained because of affirmative action or racial quotas?

Has anyone ever openly given you an advantage (like boost your grade or something) because you were black? If so please elaborate.
>>
>>71598258
Are you a unicorn?
>>
>>71598258
Glad to hear you're doing your own thing, and are smart enough to think for yourself. I wish you the best.
>>
>>71600089
>you can't do shit. even though you have immunity, you can be blamed as holding anti-black and internalized racism, and the cost of participation is too high.
fuck this guy gets me

>>71599846
honestly this isn't really true. the black students i know here are definitely smart, but psycho.combine that with entitlement and that's what makes them so scary .
>>
>>71600089
I am educated, and I make more money than 99% of ivy league graduates. Neuroscience major, minoring in economics. Currently swing trader. Ivy league schools are fucking garbage, and you're an asian corporate slave peasant.
>>
File: 1449004689168.png (211 KB, 680x1071) Image search: [Google]
1449004689168.png
211 KB, 680x1071
>>71598415
>II0IV
>>
Are black people aware that all the race-baiting and eggshell-walking whiny AA bullshit makes us hate them ten times more than our forefathers did?
>>
>>71600089
Bullshit. According to Princeton Review, around 30% of Harvard undergrad admits are jewish, and they are counted as "white" in the racial quota. As 50% of Harvard undergrads are "white", that means that only 20% of Harvard undergrads are non-jewish whites. Take in account that jews make up 2% of U.S. population, while non-jewish whites make up 63%.

tl;dr when taking in account countrywide population, jews are overrepresented almost 50 to 1 compared to non-jewish whites
>>
>>71598258
>>71599005
>>71599099
>>71599490

What's your major?
>>
File: unz.jpg (557 KB, 1172x1740) Image search: [Google]
unz.jpg
557 KB, 1172x1740
>>71598629
>>
>>71600132
eh idk man im not smart enough to respond to that

>>71600160
mostly asians, actually, and a few whites. two mexicans, and a black girl.

>>71600234
don't like beer or the taste of alcohol, just tastes like drain cleaner. but if you like it no prob, not judging.

>>71600269
mostly point out crime statistic hypocrisies.

>>71600356
AA probably had a place in it, but i do feel justified in my placement. im in a respectable major that's actually useful and i work hard.

don't know for sure if anyone's ever booted my grade because i'm black, maybe they did, i don't know.
>>
>>71600639
i certainly do, don't think others do.

>>71600669
yes its literally swarming with jews here. my 8 man suite also has no jews, a feat which i'm a little surprised about just because there's so many.

>>71600815
mech engineering
>>
File: whatthefug.jpg (38 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
whatthefug.jpg
38 KB, 680x793
>>71598415
christ this hurts my soul
>>
>>71600495
You do not make more than most majors in ivy league. Swing trading is bs.

>>71600669
A lot of whites are under-educated in america. I am being dead serious about this. The ivy-league isn't exactly jewish friendly. I went to two schools with strong anglo traditions. It's hard to explain, but judaism conceived as a strategy to enclave elevate isn't true. The whole nature of societies and clubs, that's how one finds their escape from undergrad.

>>71600485
>black students are smart
pol needs the meme that black students in ivy league schools are these coons who ape around. they need it so they can sleep well in clutching their delusions of superiority. the really shitty thing about this delusion is that by pretending your enemy is weak, you basically forgo preparing to resist them. The people in the ivy league who are doing BLM are folks who are basically running social experiments, learning through doing in figuring out how to 'change' society. All of the BLM leaders I know of are down right sociopaths that wear badges of victimhood to extract what they want.
>>
>>71600817
Asians have an affirmative action disadvantage in many ivy league schools. It is harder for an asian to attend one of those schools than it is for a white, or a hispanic or a black person. again, your maymay proof doesn't reflect reality.
>>
>>71601278
i know you don't need it, but i respect you. thanks.

anyway, signing off, i'll check this thread later and if it heats up maybe i'll do another.
>>
>>71601278
Even if all whites were white trash rednecks, it still wouldn't explain the huge underrepresentation (so much for white privilege, right?). Because so many people with high scores apply to top schools like Harvard, and few of them get in, they admit people "holistically"
>>
>>71602203
Again, you reformulating the same hypothesis I disproved doesn't change the fact that asians as a group is at a severe disadvantage in applying to ivy league schools. For an asian to get in, due to being overly represented, that asian needs to score significantly higher than white students. Ivy league schools, and this is a dirty secret, use affirmative action because the concept of representation cuts both ways.

let me spell this out in simpler terms: if you are asian and have the same gpa, and SAT scores as a average white student, you won't get in.

also, and this is why I doubt many on here who cry about this shit ever attended university: you are too committed to argue a point even when that point has no basis. you take a good issue, the issue that white privilege is a concept SJWs over inflate, and in your efforts to demonstrate it doesn't, you are forced to take utterly false positions. Critical thinking is a skill many in the alt-right lack.
>>
>>71602470
Your statistics are bullshit, as indians, arabs, jews, north africans etc. are counted as "white". Yes, asians have it harder, but not any harder than whites (as in ethnic europeans). You also didn't disprove shit. You claimed that whites may be more uneducated than jews, which may be true. But there are about 5 million jews in the U.S., and I think that you too will agree that the top 5 million whites (out of 200 million) are just as educated than jews, if not more. According to official sources, jews do indeed make up 30% of Harvard and 20-25% of the Ivy league as a whole
>>
>>71603328
*while non-jewish whites are admitted at about the same rates as asians, despite being a majority countrywide
>>
>>71603328
LOL, indians are white? Indians are counted as asian. Bro, you are grasping at straws. Your commitment to this false narrative is too strong to convince you otherwise, because if it wasn't, you would easily discover how being asian and applying to the same ivy league school as a white student means that you need to have higher grades because you are over represented.

this is a common sense fact you won't accept and it's sad.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.